Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

About last night...

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,119 ✭✭✭Sprrratt

Tallon wrote: »
    I am raping at MW2 :pac:

I still regularly play 1v1 in my mates house. Great if you want slow pace.. Are you still on?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,137 ✭✭✭Balfie

I still havent played it yet.... christmas noob right here...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,569 ✭✭✭✭Tallon

Just left for pizza

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 3,331 ✭✭✭Splinter

Anyone on?

• Registered Users Posts: 34,788 ✭✭✭✭krudler

went 26-3 on Overgrown on MW2 sniping there, god its fun to be able to snipe again :D got 2 pavelows too :D

• Advertisement
  • Hosted Moderators Posts: 23,075 ✭✭✭✭beertons

I went on mw2 yesterday, as blops kept dropping. I must have had my best games ever on it. Turned back on blops today, and had my best game so far on it. Seems to be less toobers on it now? Still pisses me off with all the dropping of games.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,569 ✭✭✭✭Tallon

I was loving the sniping, then I stuck on the Sandy Ravage class and wet myself

• Site Banned Posts: 26,456 ✭✭✭✭Nuri Sahin

Magill wrote: »
    Probably because all the good players are playing blops(Or trying to at least) :)

:D

I'm the first to admit that the scrubs I'm playing against are out in force in COD4. I can only imagine how it is on MW2 with the prepubescents around playing for their precious noooookes (edit- obviously not you guys before I get some flak) :pac:

Anywhoo, just played SnD on District (<3). 15-0 first game. Wub it.

Only 1 problem so far, I'm being put into American lobbies :(

I'm the first to admit that the scrubs I'm playing against are out in force in COD4. I can only imagine how it is on MW2 with the prepubescents around playing for their precious noooookes :pac:

Anywhoo, just played SnD on District (<3). 15-0 first game. Wub it.

Yeah happening to me on Blops.

Sprrratt wrote: »
    Yeah happening to me on Blops.

What is?

• Advertisement

What is?

^

Sprrratt wrote: »
    ^

Your not set to local only?

edit - actually if your in a party, I have noticed your more likely to put into a Yank lobby no matter whatever your setting.

I am actually, thats the thing. Tards they are.

Now in a French lobby.

American or French, lose-lose situation here :pac:

Tallon wrote: »
    I was loving the sniping, then I stuck on the Sandy Ravage class and wet myself

silenced ump, spas-12, marathon, lightweight, ninja,its so easy to beast around smaller maps.
    I'm loving MW2 at the mo, great connections, I think maybe 2 games have dropped and both were becuase the host quit, compared to Blops, game begins, run 2 feet, "finding new host" wait ages, game freezes, hard reset PS3, pray all my files arent corrupted, repeat.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,521 ✭✭✭✭Snake Plisken

Headshot you need to fix your nat type your coming up as Moderate/strict in the couple of games we played last night. recommend logging into your modem/router and putting the ps3 ip address in the DMZ, that should change your Nat type to open = less connection issues.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,127 ✭✭✭✭Leeg17

On tonight for an epic Mw2/BO session. Christmas hols! :D

Going on now.

Apolgises if I rage quit. Set a new record yesterday of 10 seconds before I raged quit.

• Registered Users Posts: 257 ✭✭sssssiiiiimon

Going on now.

Apolgises if I rage quit. Set a new record yesterday of 10 seconds before I raged quit.

Hahaha. Sounds a little like myself.

I read a very good post about nay types today. Anyone with a nat issue you should give this a read.

http://www.callofduty.com/board/viewtopic.php?f=72&t=364864&sid=oes0sell8gjjk4tahqhh8of7p7

I'll be on later but I'm off to see Tron Legacy in a min, woo Daft Punk

• Advertisement

Enjoy mutha'fvcka' :D
    Trailers looks epiic.

We just lost to the worst team in the world :o

I'll be on in 10 mins, just going through a marathon sneezing session. I has the fluuuuu :(

• Registered Users Posts: 3,975 ✭✭✭iMuse

Leeg17 wrote: »
    I'll be on in 10 mins, just going through a marathon sneezing session. I has the fluuuuu :(

Likewise :(

:( We'll be flu buddies. Wahey :o

Bus normally takes 1hr 30 mins, took 3 hours 45 mins.

At least you weren't penetrated repeatedly by some trucker (I hope) ;)

At least you weren't penetrated repeatedly by some trucker (I hope) ;)

Lost count. Jesus the Mayo truckers are the worst. He wanted me to scream "Bbbaaaaahhhhh".

Ade has mic, yay :D.

Muse your accent is 11/10

• Registered Users Posts: 84 ✭✭samurai kebab

Connection running smooth all day then for the last 20-30 mins Ive had 2 hard resets and about 5-10 minutes of trying to connect to anything but not getting past the loading screen, then the best part I kept getting game invitations in spanish. Now everythings gone back to normal connections fine and invites back to English :confused: .

No worries Lee. I'm going to watch some TV for a bit now. I'll be on later though.

• Advertisement

What happened to a few shcoops? :D
    Kept getting kicked off, so I hopped on Mw2. 2 hard freezes in 10 minutes. Never froze like that in all the months I played (before BO). Hmmm

Advertisement