Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

About last night...

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,178 ✭✭✭hypermuse

Magill wrote: »
    Was brilliant.... AWESOME finish, shame schuey didnt get on the podium, dried up 5 laps too early !

was hoping he would get on podium.. terrible shame! car just aint fast enough!

Delighted for Button was a great win and its nice to not see Vettel on top spot!!

Best race I have seen in many years!! even if it was over 4 hours long! :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,569 ✭✭✭✭Tallon

I'm home

Games?

• Site Banned Posts: 26,456 ✭✭✭✭Nuri Sahin

hypermuse wrote: »
    I was the same bud.. Used to love F1 back in the day and then it just got seriously boring!! ROund the time of Schumachers insane domination I think..

But now with all the new rules its proper exciting again!! this GP is great so far never mind the fact its after stopping (red flag) for a while coz of tidal wave which has consumed the whole circuit..

Actually I think it was around 05 I really stopped watching. Been to couple GP's in my time. Namely Monza in Italy and Imola which Michael won(man I was such a fan of his back then :pac:) and San Marino in 01 which his bro Ralf won.
    I'm not entirely sure why I fell out of love with F1 looking back, I didn't mind Schuey and his dominance tbh.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,178 ✭✭✭hypermuse

Actually I think it was around 05 I really stopped watching. Been to couple GP's in my time. Namely Monza in Italy and Imola which Michael won(man I was such a fan of his back then :pac:) and San Marino in 01 which his bro Ralf won.
    I'm not entirely sure why I fell out of love with F1 looking back, I didn't mind Schuey and his dominance tbh.

I used to love Schuey back in the day! I stopped watching F1 outta sheer boredom!

anyone up for a few games before bedtime??

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 3,331 ✭✭✭Splinter

if theres a few on i'll pop on. wanna keep the streak :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,977 ✭✭✭Soby

god im not use to ps controller.havent used it in ages :P

• Registered Users Posts: 5,977 ✭✭✭Soby

jsut getting escalation map pack.be back to yas soon :)

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 23,060 ✭✭✭✭beertons

What's all this about lads giving out about Dominating a series of games? :pac:

Schuey, aint his fault he good!

So many prone, ADS and ghost gimps tonight. 2 guys in particular were driving me loco. Good games anyway lads.

Me and Balf were talking about it just there but yeah, anyone up for GTA session sometime this week? If we got around 5 people at least that would be great.

I've got GTA IV and The Ballad of Gay Tony version so am not fussed which we play, preferably TBOGT as it's a bit more fun. I know a few of the lads here have the game anyway and would be up for a sesh. It's more for a change of pace if anything and it'd be fun for sure.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,686 ✭✭✭Kersmash

I'm only playing GTA at the moment so if yis are about id love to **** around with ye. I'll probably be getting that dlc soon, after I finish the main story.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,127 ✭✭✭✭Leeg17

I'll borrow GTA4 from my mate tomorrow, he doesn't have BOGT I don't think.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,832 ✭✭✭NufcNavan

Kersmash wrote: »
    id love to **** around with ye.
    :eek:

I REGRET NOTHING

• Registered Users Posts: 3,137 ✭✭✭Balfie

BOGT is only about 10-15 quid now I've seen it in some places.. Its well worth it, really fun game, an the MP is great craic too..

I dont mind the original either. So we will set a night that we are going to do it then.. Maybe this week will be kool...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,127 ✭✭✭✭Leeg17

Say Tuesday night?

Maybe do some CoD4 Wednesday? Lakes said he ran into no hacked lobbies when he was playing, and I haven't played MP bar 2 hacked lobbies since I bought it :p

Edit - Just throwing ideas out, makes no difference to me what day we play

• Registered Users Posts: 3,137 ✭✭✭Balfie

I havent got COD4.. But I dont mind bein left out.. tis kool, think I might be busy on tuesday, so dont think I will be able, different day be better.

I'm up for some GTA or COD4. Havent played black ops in weeks and have no real desire to.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,066 ✭✭✭Washington Irving

I'd be up for some COD4 as well, not to bothered with Blops

• Registered Users Posts: 3,249 ✭✭✭Scody94

how about WaW ? :P i need someone to play it with :P

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,721 ✭✭✭Kells...

I have most games ya's just mentioned except WaW :P
    Haven't got the DLC for Gta.But can we still not play with each other?

Edit-That sounds so gay :/

• Registered Users Posts: 661 ✭✭✭Mayo_Boy

*cough* MW2 *cough*

I have most games ya's just mentioned except WaW :P
    Haven't got the DLC for Gta.But can we still not play with each other?

Edit-That sounds so gay :/

Nope.

AFAIK Balfie, Remi and myself(technically I didn't get it hush hush) own TBOGT. As I said previously, it's preferable to play TBOGT but if it's GTA IV I'm all for it as well. Sky diving, proper helicopter duels and APC make TBOGT that bit much better multiplayer wise.

@ Cody, if I owned it I'd probably join ya for a few games but I've played exactly 20 minutes of WaW and I don't ever intend on playing it again.

I remember having problems getting invites on Gta Cause my friends list is over 50.
    Was that patched do you know?

Edit-I need to buy GTA :/ I have it but it's 19e in Gamestop for that and the 2 dlc's

So I'll get it in the next few days if I'm bothered :)

Yeah COD4 seem's fine now not any hackers.

Anyone got COD3 :P
    I know Cody has.

I remember having problems getting invites on Gta Cause my friends list is over 50.Was that patched do you know?

I'm 99% sure it was fixed. Think Remi has over 50 and played fine a couple of weeks back. I've deleted the vast majority of people over the last month or so, so will have no problem if there's any issue anyway.

• Registered Users Posts: 936 ✭✭✭Tommy_NDX

I'm 99% sure it was fixed. Think Remi has over 50 and played fine a couple of weeks back. I've deleted the vast majority of people over the last month or so, so will have no problem if there's any issue anyway.

Think its fixed alrite. The first time we played I had to delete about 50 people to get in but after that it seemed to work with more.

Is TBOGT on the PSN store?

Mayo_Boy wrote: »
    *cough* MW2 *cough*
    I will be on later :D

You better be or is this another false promise :P

• Advertisement

I'll be on till, 8, then I have the server tour, then I'll be on after that :D

Advertisement