Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

About last night...

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,975 ✭✭✭iMuse

Get on my 108 win streak level :p:p shud be on for a few games later, B:Ops was making me rage so much last night.

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 3,331 ✭✭✭Splinter

hmm, in work a bit later than anticipated but still a good night :)

• Registered Users Posts: 936 ✭✭✭Tommy_NDX

Balfie wrote: »
    oh my head :(

Ha id say you're hurtin alright.:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,127 ✭✭✭✭Leeg17

"oh lads I'm so drunk"

-over mic-

*glug glug glug glug* lol

err its quite possible that glug glug was me :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,137 ✭✭✭Balfie

no the glug glug was me pouring more drink Haha, lads thanks for carrying me last night, I seriously couldn't even see the tele,

• Registered Users Posts: 3,721 ✭✭✭Kells...

Anyone going on about 6 o clock.

• Site Banned Posts: 26,456 ✭✭✭✭Nuri Sahin

Going on a few minutes. Absolutely knackered tbh so will need you lot to carry me :pac:

Please for the love of god your being sarcastic.

watching the spurs match lads, I won't be on..

• Advertisement

Please for the love of god your being sarcastic.

You've lost me :confused:

Ade, you usually carry us!

Leeg17 wrote: »
    Ade, you usually carry us!

I've been in Howth all day and am very very very cold. I've had my hands under hot water and have used the hairdryer on them for the last 30 minutes :pac:

I have very abnormal hands plus with the banjaxed controllers, yeah it's not going to go well :D

You back up in Sligo now?

Your own fault for golfing!

Nah getting the 8 bus up tonight. 50/50 as to whether to bring the playstation, the effort of it all..

Have to shower/do other ****, so I'll be on around 5:30

I meant you usually carry us.

I've been in Howth all day and am very very very cold. I've had my hands under hot water and have used the hairdryer on them for the last 30 minutes :pac:

I have very abnormal hands plus with the banjaxed controllers, yeah it's not going to go well :D

You back up in Sligo now?
    the fcuk?! howth? you should have come and brought me food in work! (i work nowhere near howth... but still)

i may not get on tonight folks, collecting the lady at half 6 in town so depends after that

I meant you usually carry us.

Lol I really don't. There are a couple of lads here who are absolutely immense when it comes to objective play and that is just important as whatever I do. I really appreciate that massively.

I've been trying my best lately just get all my UAV killstreaks up tbh. Been running 3-4-8 for the most part. When you see me with the dogs and chopper gunner set up that's when I'm all about the kills. But I have lessened that since 1. I have no luck with the 8-11 killstreaks lately (Rolling Thunder on Hanoi last night anyone!? Look on theater :mad:) Plus I like when we're all doing well hence why I love using the Blackbird. Because we all do well when 1 or 2 guys are churning them out.

I'm uploading that Grid Domination that just you and I played as my first commentary :)

Oh and I'm just catching up on all the footy news and failed bet than I'll get on.

Lol I really don't. There are a couple of lads here who are absolutely immense when it comes to objective play and that is just important as whatever I do. I really appreciate that massively.

I've been trying my best lately just get all my UAV killstreaks up tbh. Been running 3-4-8 for the most part. When you see me with the dogs and chopper gunner set up that's when I'm all about the kills. But I have lessened that since 1. I have no luck with the 8-11 killstreaks lately (Rolling Thunder on Hanoi last night anyone!? Look on theater :mad:) Plus I like when we're all doing well hence why I love using the Blackbird. Because we all do well when 1 or 2 guys are churning them out.
    ah i still do well to get past my napalm to be honest :( its a shame, can't for the life of me figure out why, i'm fairly constant in my K/d in games but high kill streaks is just a no go

• Advertisement

What time is the FA cup draw on at.

the FA cup draw is on in 5 mins..

*Can't belive I prestiged lads! feck sake! what was I thinking? stupid alcohol!

You were bad mouthing hypermuse after lol. I find the first 15 levels the least enjoyable (I can't use the mp5k)

• Registered Users Posts: 5,977 ✭✭✭Soby

Haha it does tend to get boring though if ya have nothing to play for :P

Sent a friend request to ya a few of ya's there in case your wondering who it is :)

BAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

(says the guy lining up for his fifth prestige...)

Leeg17 wrote: »
    You were bad mouthing hypermuse after lol. I find the first 15 levels the least enjoyable (I can't use the mp5k)

Ha yeh thats cause he told me in the chat thing to prestige! I never thought of it before then!

*Your still a bollox Hypermuse! I blame U!!!!!!!!!!! :mad:

I think Ade's the highest prestige from the ps, going onto his 8th today. I'm only at 4 and he's only played 13 hours more than me lol.

Ha yeh thats cause he told me in the chat thing to prestige! I never thought of it before then!

*Your still a bollox Hypermuse! I blame U!!!!!!!!!!! :mad:
    gonna be a long trek to your commando Balfie :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 3,009 ✭✭✭Shammy

So i turned on the ps3 the other day and Krudler ,muse and headshot were online.

oh wait it was actually my 360 i turned on :D

So when are the rest of ye coming over ?

• Advertisement

United got Crawley Town Come on.

Advertisement