Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

About last night...

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,732 ✭✭✭Magill

i'll be on in 5 mins, needa take a ****.

• Site Banned Posts: 26,456 ✭✭✭✭Nuri Sahin

Cheers for the games earlier. I'm swinging more towards playing FIFA for a couple of hours with my mate but I'll be back on BOPS sometime(probably around 12am).

Also, some great games earlier. The Summit game was very worrying though especially with the ****ing camper who had a chopper gunner, dogs and only the one 1 cap and defend. He was at the back in that little room the entire time. Cretin.

Win streak up to 52 atm.
    Magill wrote: »
    Man.. i really need to get it at thte first few levels next prestege. Pretty much the only first tier perk i use and i've never gotten to pro perk once. I instintively dodge nades instead of picking them up.

Ditto.
    Kersmash wrote: »
    1800-dublindude69

:D:D:D

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 3,331 ✭✭✭Splinter

Sorry for ****ing that sabo up for you guys :( just presumed taking out the airsupport helped. I was wrong apparently

• Registered Users Posts: 3,721 ✭✭✭Kells...

What do you mean?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,137 ✭✭✭Balfie

Splinter wrote: »
    Sorry for ****ing that sabo up for you guys :( just presumed taking out the airsupport helped. I was wrong apparently

Nah don't be silly that wasnt ur fault mate! the connection was shiit! It wasnt ur fault!

Win Streak is dead at 92.. :(

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 54,061 ✭✭✭✭Headshot

Right folks

Personally I think its time to call and end to this awful game from its lag, last stand to players relying on ghost so much (some players here) Iv had enough tbh

Im worried what will happen my tv if I keep playing :pac:

so I doubt ill be playing with ye anytime soon, so all the best

hs

• Registered Users Posts: 3,184 ✭✭✭Kenno90

Splinter wrote: »

Am i missing something? , how did taking out the airsupport **** up the game.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,692 ✭✭✭GEasy

Headshot wrote: »
    Right folks

Personally I think its time to call and end to this awful game from its lag, last stand to players relying on ghost so much (some players here) Iv had enough tbh

Im worried what will happen my tv if I keep playing :pac:

so I doubt ill be playing with ye anytime soon, so all the best

hs

At least you have the xbox version. Catch ya next November !

LakesKeane wrote: »
    At least you have the xbox version. Catch ya next November !

nope iv given up on that too (was a rental)

basically im tired of the cod franchise and hopefully killzone will be good

• Registered Users Posts: 3,686 ✭✭✭Kersmash

i give it a month headpunk :P

• Advertisement

i give it a month headpunk :P

that's what they said about mw2 :D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,692 ✭✭✭GEasy

Headshot wrote: »
    nope iv given up on that too (was a rental)

basically im tired of the cod franchise and hopefully killzone will be good

I wouldn't be playing COD if it wasn't for the boardsies. Granted I would play it occasionally but it wouldn't have the draw it has for me atm.

I hope KZ3 is great. I'm sure it will be, visually it looks stunning and the sp campaign will no doubt be great . I hope the MP will be good too, something similar to COD ain't a bad thing imo.

Streak is at 58 now. Macready your a lej with that diffuse, boy did I yell out FCUK with 5 seconds to go :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,127 ✭✭✭✭Leeg17

Coming on now, was recording a vid for Kersmash. Need to get tb's. Keep getting frame rate drop for some reason :mad:

I'm just making a coffee and I'll join ya.

Might be on in a few minutes, just in home. <3 you Lee.

Might be on in a few minutes, just in home. <3 you Lee.

:D
    I'm sure you'd do the same all for a nominal once off fee of... lol

Just the usual "fee" babe.

Sometimes I even creep myself out.... just a little. I kinda like it.

I had to laugh at the tri-com (at almost 4am last night)

You : He's sexy.
    Tallon : You're always saying people are sexy.
    You : I think everyone's sexy :p

Ye all are though <3:D

• Advertisement

Ye all are though <3:D

yas online lads?

• Registered Users Posts: 12,547 ✭✭✭✭Snake Plisken

Streak is at 58 now. Macready your a lej with that diffuse, boy did I yell out FCUK with 5 seconds to go :D

No probs I have my moments :D first time playing sabo on Blops, so enjoyed being part of the neverending Win streak long may it continue :)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,178 ✭✭✭hypermuse

that was a close game!! really was!! diffused with seconds to spare and then plant it straight away to win the game!! go team!!

2 close thou!

Good craic tonight lads, don't think we lost one (when I was playing, there's a reason for that :)). Balfie well on it talkin' ****e lol.

Ace sesh lads. Think the win streak is 70 something now which hopefully it will continue into triple digits. W/L went up from 2.06 to 2.19 these past couple of nights. So yeah, much appreciated guys.

One lad on Xbox is at 222 :eek:

....must....pass....him.

At this rate we could nearly have 2x 3+ man parties going at the same time, there's nearly always a few people who want to join in when we're full.

sorry I left lads, sick of GW and assumed some of ye were too, and I was getting invites from ak47 lads, so I said **** it i'll go play with them and free up some space so ye could play something else. Stayed in the chat though, ye bitches be crazy.

Leeg17 wrote: »
    Good craic tonight lads, don't think we lost one (when I was playing, there's a reason for that :)). Balfie well on it talkin' ****e lol.
    sorry lads I'm still locked, thanks for carrying me

Get him to carry you to bed you mess! You can join tallon, he was onto me on skype :P

• Advertisement

oh my head :(

Advertisement