Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

About last night...

Options

Comments

• Site Banned Posts: 26,456 ✭✭✭✭Nuri Sahin

Had a bit of craic last night lads cheers for the invite, as i said before ive a cheap as funk bluetooth jobbie from gamestop so wasnt really able to interact all that well. Might give a look around for some TB's today cos being in a party really doesn't work if you cant talk.:D

No problemo. I really should have thrown on my mic during that mess that was Domination on WMD looking back :(
    Balfie wrote: »
    Can ya not get some on ebay? or amazon?

I got my TBeaches in GAME.. 85 euro, well worth it..

Haven't looked recently at either but will do so later on. Actually was on the verge of having me a pair of Sharkoon's until I was outbid within the dying seconds which was a bit a kick to the 'nads as Ebay is most of the time when you really want something :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 720 ✭✭✭MarcusFenix

everlast75 wrote: »
    Nevermind that; get your xbox back!

*Remember.. we have cookies :pac:
    Any sausages ????;)
    :pac::pac::pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,178 ✭✭✭hypermuse

Any sausages ????;)
    :pac::pac::pac:

ps3grill_2006-11-21.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 5,977 ✭✭✭Soby

Have converted to the dark side and now a ps3 head.Well both but ps3 for online :D.ID's below if anyones up for a game in a few hours or even tonight

• Registered Users Posts: 3,184 ✭✭✭Kenno90

Soby wrote: »
    ID's below if anyones up for a game in a few hours or even tonight

PSN is Soby ye?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 14,127 ✭✭✭✭Leeg17

Carefree_Ste going by his sig.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,977 ✭✭✭Soby

Kenno90 wrote: »
    PSN is Soby ye?
    Carefree_Ste :)

• Site Banned Posts: 26,456 ✭✭✭✭Nuri Sahin

6 man Dom was damn fun fellas :) Bit bored playing TDM hence my abrupt leaving.

I'll be on again later tonight though.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,137 ✭✭✭Balfie

When I go on tonight Gimme a shout an I'll host a party, people seem to be gettin better connection :)

I'm goin on in about 10 mins lads if any of ya are up for it :)

• Advertisement

I'm goin on in about 10 mins lads if any of ya are up for it :)

Comin on now, PVR is being fvcking tempermental!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,732 ✭✭✭Magill

throw an inv.

Ugh, nat type 3. Guna try fix, dunno why it's like that, all I did was play Blops all day.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,721 ✭✭✭Kells...

I know I was switching between Gta Mw2 BOPS all day and I was getting a different connnection on all them.

Sent my new Donegal ghost-silencer-in-a-corner-on-the-floor friend a particularly "suited" message. :D

img0063mp.jpg

-Edit.

Good craic tonight lads. Got a new highest game streak of 39 (and still on it), and bumped my W/L by I think .04

Balfie's sister's friend (?) on the mic was hilarious lol

Look forward to it tomorrow hopefully.

Fuking awful cock that fella was. Pissed me off to no end with his camping, no wonder he got dogs, Ghost Pro, Silenced Galil. Lil Biatch!

Had good games tonight lads. Hypermuse being locked is hilarious! :pac:

82 win streak.. Proud of that.. was on 44 at the start of the night, so done feckin well.. :) Them quick games of sabo were deadly!

"Hypermuse, you'll be dyiin' tomorrow"

"your face will!11" biggrin.gif.

Your 44-82 is basically my 0-39 :pac:. Pity is I don't wanna wreck it so I'll have to wait till some of you's are on to play haha

Leeg17 wrote: »
    "Hypermuse, you'll be dyiin' tomorrow"

"your face will!11" biggrin.gif.

Your 44-82 is basically my 0-39 :pac:. Pity is I don't wanna wreck it so I'll have to wait till some of you's are on to play haha

Hahahaha that last game I was real worried we were gonna end up losing it.. An then that game with that King Kock of a Camper I was well worried about it when I heard "enemy dogs incoming" w*nkerrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!!

Gonna try get to 100 then I don't care :D

I was thinking if I could get it to 100 exactly, then stop.

/ocd :P

• Registered Users Posts: 3,686 ✭✭✭Kersmash

It'd be the one time you couldn't lose a game if you tried.

• Advertisement

I was thinking if I could get it to 100 exactly, then stop.

/ocd :P

Ha lose on purpose? go into a FFA an just do crap, haha nah if it keeps goin I'll be happy, Its thanks to all you lads that its as high as it is. Its so much better playing with people I know than searching for random games..

*Yeh that was my sisters mate on the mic.. haha shes mad..

Bet she didn't expect me to say "birthday suit" when she asked what was I wearing :pac::pac::pac:

Some of the stuff you were saying made me lol so much

Bet she didn't expect me to say "birthday suit" when she asked what was I wearing :pac::pac::pac:

Some of the stuff you were saying made me lol so much

I couldn't hear u that well so I don't think she heard u saying that, she never mentioned it.. She was like do they not like a 40 stone woman with a hairy crack.. haha shes tiny, not a pick on her, haha..

ahhhhhh sure thats just a normal day in my gaff what ya heard me saying ha

Parents were in bed by that time so I couldn't talk as loud as I normally could. I'm off now, dad's getting up for work

Parents were in bed by that time so I couldn't talk as loud as I normally could. I'm off now, dad's getting up for work

Kool talk to ya some time tomorro pal!

1000th Post. :pac: WOOOO...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,569 ✭✭✭✭Tallon

*Yeh that was my sisters mate on the mic.. haha shes mad..

is she hot?

She sounded it :L

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 23,081 ✭✭✭✭beertons

That game of Sabo on Firing range was hilarious, 4 kills and planted in under a minute. Had no ammo for the Famas, threw the flare things for the care package and sentry gun at the enemy. Got no kill from it though.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,184 ✭✭✭Kenno90

Sorry lads If my headset has been annoying ya . I have an other one lying around here somewhere :p . I'll see if thats somewhat better ;)

• Advertisement

"We're losing A!"

*echo* "We're losing A!"

I had to mute you last night mate, your mic was pissing me off :p

Advertisement