Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

GAA Betting

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,277 ✭✭✭danganabu

Tipp -3 @11/10 with PP is insane value v Waterford having seen both teams last week and taking into account Shanahan and McGraths comments since.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,432 ✭✭✭celt262

iiHyPeRize wrote: »
    Cavan -2 vs Louth is 4/6
    Meath -2 vs Clare 10/11

The double pays just over 2/1 with PP.

If you want to be brave:
    Cavan -4 vs Louth 13/10
    Meath -4 vs Clare 8/5

Double pays about 5/1

Both good value bets in my opinion. Louth were really poor at home last week to Down, and with Cavan dropping points versus Clare - they will need to win here and I expect them to do so comfortably.

Meath produced a late rally to come from 5 or 6 down to go 4 in front of Roscommon at Dr Hyde Park last week. But for the last minute penalty, they would have taken all 2 points. They're generally pretty strong at home and difficult to beat, I know Clare are no pushover and they proved that against Cavan. But I expect Meath to win this one with a little bit to spare. Would probably take the -2 here. They beat Clare by 12 in Ennis last year too.

Wouldn't be going mad on Cavan.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 32,673 CMod ✭✭✭✭ShamoBuc

My treble for the weekend comes in at 6/1

Mayo 4/6
    Tip -3 11/10
    Wexford +1 evens

• Registered Users Posts: 17,849 ✭✭✭✭Mantis Toboggan

danganabu wrote: »
    Tipp -3 @11/10 with PP is insane value v Waterford having seen both teams last week and taking into account Shanahan and McGraths comments since.

Any word on what team Waterford are putting out?

Free Palestine 🇵🇸

• Registered Users Posts: 39,542 ✭✭✭✭KevIRL

Tyson Fury wrote: »

Not confirmed yet, but near to a completely different 15 from last week

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,548 ✭✭✭Same As

Jennings Current P/L = -6.15 (Excluding Outrights mentioned in post #8104)

Football Recommendations 03/02

Tyrone to lead at half-time
    2pts 15-8 Coral, Ladbrokes

Kerry -1
    2pts 12-5 Betfair, Paddy Power

Cavan -3
    2pts Evs general

• Registered Users Posts: 11,553 ✭✭✭✭Copper_pipe

Same As wrote: »

Hurling Recommendations 03/02

Tipperary -3
    2pts Evs general

Galway -12
    2pts 10-11 general

Kerry -1

Cavan -3
    2pts Evs general

The Hurling isnt Jennings,

The Hurling isnt Jennings,

Fixed, well spotted

• Registered Users Posts: 1,035 ✭✭✭BrianBoru00

Might join the party . . . All football bets

Mayo/Tipperary/Laois @2.89/1 2 pts treble

Galway +4 @4/9, Clare +3@5/6 Louth +4 @8/11 --2 pts treble @3.57/1

• Registered Users Posts: 975 ✭✭✭mjp

danganabu wrote:

What did Shanahan and Mc Grath say after last week. Sounds like Waterford are undercooked at this time of year having only done about 3 weeks of training.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 223 ✭✭CapsLock20

Tyson Fury wrote: »

Waterford (Allianz HL v Tipperary): Stephen O'Keeffe; Shane Fives, Barry Coughlan, Ian Kenny; Mark O'Brien, Austin Gleeson, Kieran Bennett; Stephen Roche, Mikey Kearney; Kevin Moran, Colin Dunford, Brian O'Halloran; Stephen Bennett, DJ Foran, Patrick Curran.

11 changes and Pauric Mahony dropped. Strange selection but still six or seven starters from the All Ireland final.

Kerry -1

Cavan -3
    2pts Evs general

Credit where credit is due. Full house

• Registered Users Posts: 616 ✭✭✭iluvfatfrogs

Credit where credit is due. Full house

Yep excellent tipping

Jennings Football Recommendations 4/02

Fermanagh -4
    3pts 10-11 Coral

Monaghan -1
    1pt 9-5 Paddy Power

Meath over 1.5 goals
    1pt 6-4 Paddy Power

• Registered Users Posts: 3,133 ✭✭✭akelly02

Offaly at 11/4 v limerick could be a bit of value at home

• Registered Users Posts: 39,542 ✭✭✭✭KevIRL

KevIRL wrote: »
    Wexford 6/4 at home to cork at the weekend.

Tipp 1/2 v Waterford is buying money.

Clare 13/8 v KK worth a pop too.

3/3 this week.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 32,673 CMod ✭✭✭✭ShamoBuc

ShamoBuc wrote: »
    My treble for the weekend comes in at 6/1

Mayo 4/6
    Tip -3 11/10
    Wexford +1 evens

Mayo:mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 111 ✭✭iiHyPeRize

iiHyPeRize wrote: »
    Cavan -2 vs Louth is 4/6
    Meath -2 vs Clare 10/11

The double pays just over 2/1 with PP.

If you want to be brave:
    Cavan -4 vs Louth 13/10
    Meath -4 vs Clare 8/5

Double pays about 5/1

Both come in easy. Meath win by 11 and Cavan won by 13 last night.

Jennings Current P/L = +5.13 (Excluding Outrights mentioned in post #8104)

2pts 15-8 Coral, Ladbrokes W +3.75

Kerry -1
    2pts 12-5 Betfair, Paddy Power W +4.80

Cavan -3
    2pts Evs general W +2
    Jennings Football Recommendations 4/02

Fermanagh -4
    3pts 10-11 Coral W +2.73

Monaghan -1
    1pt 9-5 Paddy Power L -1

Meath over 1.5 goals
    1pt 6-4 Paddy Power L -1

Updated P/L for Jennings

Sigerson Cup quarter-finals on today and tomorrow, any thoughts? - I fancy DIT to give IT Tralee a beating in Austin Stack Park later this evening. I've taken them at -5 11/8 (boyles). Aswell as that, looking at doing DIT in the points total over 16.5 also at 11/8 (pp). DIT scored 1-11 against an overly defensive IT Carlow last week. IT Carlow were playing with two sweepers them dropped one after they trailed by 1-5 to 0-2 at the break. They made things difficult for a strong DIT forward line. IT Tralee claimed the scalp of Queens in a more free flowing game in Belfast 0-11 to 2-8 - a hugely impressive result with their star man none other than David Clifford who landed 1-4. Queen's cause wasn't helped when they kicked 11 wides to IT Tralee's 5. Now Clifford is a doubt for this evening having tweaked his hamstring playing for Kerry last Saturday. It remains to be seen if he plays (hopefully not!). IT Tralee are expected to play without Dublin youngster Brian Howard once again but they will have Danny Kirby and Killian O'Gara to add their attack.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,108 ✭✭✭Boom__Boom

CapsLock20 wrote: »
    Sigerson Cup quarter-finals on today and tomorrow, any thoughts? - I fancy DIT to give IT Tralee a beating in Austin Stack Park later this evening. I've taken them at -5 11/8 (boyles). Aswell as that, looking at doing DIT in the points total over 16.5 also at 11/8 (pp). DIT scored 1-11 against an overly defensive IT Carlow last week. IT Carlow were playing with two sweepers them dropped one after they trailed by 1-5 to 0-2 at the break. They made things difficult for a strong DIT forward line. IT Tralee claimed the scalp of Queens in a more free flowing game in Belfast 0-11 to 2-8 - a hugely impressive result with their star man none other than David Clifford who landed 1-4. Queen's cause wasn't helped when they kicked 11 wides to IT Tralee's 5. Now Clifford is a doubt for this evening having tweaked his hamstring playing for Kerry last Saturday. It remains to be seen if he plays (hopefully not!). IT Tralee are expected to play without Dublin youngster Brian Howard once again but they will have Danny Kirby and Killian O'Gara to add their attack.

Liam Brosnan (ITT manager) said on Terracetalk last night Clifford won't feature.

Boom__Boom wrote: »
    Liam Brosnan (ITT manager) said on Terracetalk last night Clifford won't feature.

Kerry GAA twitter account just now - "One change on the @ITTraleeGAAClub team also. David Clifford does not start and 23. Darragh Kennedy starts in his place @HigherEdGAA"

• Registered Users Posts: 116 ✭✭hurler97

CapsLock20 wrote:

DIT leading 2-6 to 0-03 28 mins gone... Total points over 16.5 should be reached

hurler97 wrote: »
    DIT leading 2-6 to 0-03 28 mins gone... Total points over 16.5 should be reached

We'll take that!!

• Registered Users Posts: 10,363 ✭✭✭✭DDC1990

2-11 to 0-4 after 42mins.

16.5 is up

• Registered Users Posts: 4,399 ✭✭✭robbiezero

CapsLock20 wrote: »

nice work.

3-17 to 1-7 FT

DDC1990 wrote: »
    2-11 to 0-4 after 42mins.

16.5 is up

3-17 to 1-7 FT

• Site Banned Posts: 600 ✭✭✭Spirit of 67

London 5/4 to beat Limerick NFL D4 , thoughts ?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,108 ✭✭✭Boom__Boom

London 5/4 to beat Limerick NFL D4 , thoughts ?

Thinking it's worth a small nibble. With 2 losses already Limerick know that even at this stage promotion is fairly unlikely. A big factor to remember is that London have all their games in Ruislip this year which at this level is a big plus in my opinion. London will feel that a win here could put them right in the mix in terms of possibly getting promotion, especially with Leitrim and Waterford to come yet. The other thing is Limerick don't seem to be all that potent in terms of attack 0-9 against Laois and 0-13 against Carlow. From my reading of reports it sounded like London had 2 decent performances against Carlow and Wicklow (even if they lost the Carlow game) whereas the general feeling I've got on Limerick is that they have been struggling a bit in games.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement