Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

GAA Betting

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 186 ✭✭pablo24

Haven't be on in a while so I'm not sure if anyone has flagged this up already.

But, limerick under 21s -4 at 10/11 vs cork is a steal, I'd be backing that with fitzgibbon and Meade never mind now without those two. Massive price imo.

As is the 11/8 about Limerick for the all Ireland, they are comfortably better than all remaining teams.

I've went in on both myself anyway, prices with 365.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,553 ✭✭✭✭Copper_pipe

pablo24 wrote: »

But, limerick under 21s -4 at 10/11 vs cork is a steal, I'd be backing that with fitzgibbon and Meade never mind now without those two. Massive price imo.

As is the 11/8 about Limerick for the all Ireland, they are comfortably better than all remaining teams.

Will have a cut off that. Should have too much for Cork

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,277 ✭✭✭danganabu

Agree re Munster Final but wouldn't say they are comfortable better that Kilkenny, have seen both in challenge matches and very little between them, if anything KK look that bit more balanced.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,509 ✭✭✭passremarkable

Ciaran Kilkenny still 11/10
    Padraig hampsey is 2/1
    Think these are good prices for all stars.
    Anyone see a price for Jamie Barron ?

Padraig hampsey is 2/1

Jamie Barron 15/8 in Boyles

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,131 ✭✭✭Burial.

Grabbed -5 at evens. Talks Aaron Gillane is only half fit after suffering a knee injury last week. Still should have enough though.

Burial. wrote: »
    Grabbed -5 at evens. Talks Aaron Gillane is only half fit after suffering a knee injury last week. Still should have enough though.

He'll have a fitness test before the game but he should be ok

Padraig hampsey is 2/1
    Jamie Barron 15/8 in Boyles

Will need a big game in the semi and most likely for Waterford to win, was very quiet last week and against Cork in the Munster semi. When you take into account that the AI champions are pretty much guaranteed at least one of the two midfield spots, then 15/8 is poor value, better off backing Waterford to beat Cork.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,133 ✭✭✭akelly02

He'll have a fitness test before the game but he should be ok

when is this match lads

• Registered Users Posts: 190 ✭✭ciaran1988

With Club Championships swinging into action all around the country. Who do we think will win championships in our own counties. Maybe get a good outright Acca going

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,548 ✭✭✭Same As

Dr Crokes will win Kerry again this year. There's no team left that will beat them imo.

akelly02 wrote: »
    when is this match lads

Tomorrow night. Wednesday

• Registered Users Posts: 166 ✭✭Marv8

ciaran1988 wrote: »
    With Club Championships swinging into action all around the country. Who do we think will win championships in our own counties. Maybe get a good outright Acca going

Hard to see passed Sars in Tipp.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,770 ✭✭✭✭keane2097

Same As wrote: »
    Dr Crokes will win Kerry again this year. There's no team left that will beat them imo.

**** you :pac:

keane2097 wrote: »
    **** you :pac:

You know it hurts me to have to say it!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,103 ✭✭✭Boom__Boom

Very hard to see passed them.

Sure you're practically a Crokes man yourself.

keane2097 wrote: »
    Sure you're practically a Crokes man yourself.

Just reported this post

• Registered Users Posts: 3,099 ✭✭✭Browney7

Any time Limerick are favourites for anything is the time you need to be very careful! They should be good enough for cork and -4 was a decent price but there's a danger premium with Limerick teams

Browney7 wrote: »
    Any time Limerick are favourites for anything is the time you need to be very careful! They should be good enough for cork and -4 was a decent price but there's a danger premium with Limerick teams

Yes but the reason for their good record in U21 when compared to other grades is U21 doesn't involve Croke Park, its like they shrink at the very sight of the place.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,457 ✭✭✭Danick

I'd say Corofin have a great chance of winning Galway this year.

• Registered Users Posts: 2 Boher87

Kanturk playing Rockchapel in Cork Ifc Saturday night. Big team with big players and 8/15 is definitely too high a price for them.

• Registered Users Posts: 723 ✭✭✭slimshady007

It's been mentioned here before but Kildare look a fantastic bet against Armagh. Held their own against the Dubs save for the 2 early goals and look to be in great shape fitness wise so Croke Park should suit. In Kevin Feely they've found a superb fielder who is equally adept with the ball in hand - very few midfielders have got the better of Brian Fenton the way he did.

On the other hand Armagh just about got over Westmeath and were fortunate with the ref blunders against a Tipp side who were also hampered with Quinlivan carrying an injury. Facing an improving Kildare side who will operate in Division 1 next year will be a big step up even with Jamie Clarke in their ranks.

The -2 at evens looks very big and worthy of an investment.

Separately, I'm struggling to call the other game and really struggling to understand the logic of having Monaghan as 1/3 favs. Having lost to Down already they followed up with a big win over a Wexford team who have been woeful since league promotion was confirmed and laboured to victory over Carlow (both Division 4 teams). Conor McManus hasn't been as imperious as he usually is which hasn't helped their cause either. At decent odds I think Down could be worth a small bet.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,849 ✭✭✭glanman

Boher87 wrote: »
    Kanturk playing Rockchapel in Cork Ifc Saturday night. Big team with big players and 8/15 is definitely too high a price for them.

Who are Kanturks big players Saturday?

• Registered Users Posts: 2 Boher87

glanman wrote:
    Who are Kanturks big players Saturday?

Aidan Walsh, John McLoughlin(Cork Seniors, Lorcan O'Neil (Cork Junior), Lorcan Mcloughlin, Ryan Walsh (Cork Minor) and about 6 more playing with Duhallow Seniors

• Registered Users Posts: 1,849 ✭✭✭glanman

Will they all be playing? Did Walsh not go off injured at weekend and is Lorcan McLoughlin not with Cork Hurlers. I would think Rockchapel are a good price taking into consideration they are a good side, Hickey can win games on his own, and the added spice of small village vs big town.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,648 ✭✭✭Autochange

Weekend double.
    St Rynaghs ( current offaly shc champions and favorites to retain ) 2/5
    Kildare 4/9

Il be going max bet on this one!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,762 ✭✭✭spurshero

What do people think of Kerry to score 2 or more goals v Galway at 6 to 5 ? Galway full back line def thefe weakest link while Kerry full forward line would be the opposite . With the wide open spaces of croker geaney and o donoghue could do damage . Opinions ?

spurshero wrote: »
    What do people think of Kerry to score 2 or more goals v Galway at 6 to 5 ? Galway full back line def thefe weakest link while Kerry full forward line would be the opposite . With the wide open spaces of croker geaney and o donoghue could do damage . Opinions ?

Kerry forwards love tapping goal chances over the bar.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 17,713 ✭✭✭✭Mantis Toboggan

Wouldn't be backing Limerick for the all Ireland in the U21 anyway, bang average. Ref gave them everything and they barely got over the line tonight.

Free Palestine 🇵🇸

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement