Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

He's the Miz,and he is.....? Thread

Options
124»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 11,342 ✭✭✭✭rossie1977

jaykhunter wrote: »
    You won't find any...fortunately his promo work is miles ahead of Morrison (see Morrison's "comedy stylings" with Sheamus last week) and that's what counts in WWE's main event these days.

in fairness good promo work has always counted in vince jrs fed in order to be champ, if you didn't have that asset (yokozuna, lesnar) you would be put with someone who did (cornette, heyman), as managers are extremely rare these days morrison is pretty much screwed, miz is clearly more over than morrison too (and has been since they split), he sells more merch than morrison

miz has also impressed higher ups with his overall attitude obviously moreso than say john morrison
    Miz is doing exactly what John Cena did to get over with The Boss," a key backstage figure told WrestleZone this evening, "he's doing every possible media appearance, especially on his days off, and has been WWE 24/7 since given the push."

Miz has not only been doing interviews lined up by WWE's publicity department, but has set up a series of his own leads to promote his reign as WWE Champion.
    http://www.wrestlezone.com/news/article/exclusive-vince-mcmahons-current-feelings-on-the-miz-118947

• Registered Users Posts: 12,025 ✭✭✭✭Rjd2

Yes Indeed.. The Miz Sucks Moose Balls
    That Miz girl is a smark:eek::eek:

I wonder does she subscribe to Meltzer yet?:P

Anyways I thought this was really lovely really. Hopefully she interferes TLC tomorrow.:pac:

http://www.facebook.com/notes/wwe-monday-night-raw/miz-girl-cayley-takes-the-slammy/177924572226352
    t the 2010 Slammy Awards, the girl, named Cayley, won the Slammy for WWE Universe Fan Reaction of the Year. WWE.com’s Joey Styles interviewed Cayley moments after winning the award – and having it stolen away by The Miz.

WWE.COM: We’ve all seen that angry face … what exactly were you thinking when you saw The Miz win the WWE Championship from Randy Orton?

CAYLEY: That, wow, wrestling’s gone downhill!

WWE.COM: That’s pretty harsh! You really dislike The Miz that much?

CAYLEY: No, not that much.

WWE.COM: So, as angry as you were when you saw The Miz win the WWE Title, will you be equally as happy when someone defeats The Miz?

CAYLEY: Well, it depends on who beats him.

WWE.COM: Who would you like to see defeat The Miz for the WWE Title?

CAYLEY: Randy Orton, of course!

WWE.COM: Who is your favorite WWE Superstar?

CAYLEY: Randy Orton!

WWE.COM: How long have you been a WWE fan?

CAYLEY: About two years... Randy’s been my all-time favorite.

WWE.COM: What is it about Orton that you like so much?

CAYLEY: He’s really cool...

WWE.COM: OK, so what final words do you have for The Miz, who will read this interview?

CAYLEY: Good job … but prepare to be beaten!

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 12,013 Mod ✭✭✭✭jaykhunter

Rjd2 wrote: »
    WWE.COM: How long have you been a WWE fan?

CAYLEY: About two years... Randy’s been my all-time favorite.

:pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 4,888 ✭✭✭Charisteas

How did WWE track her down? Makes me wonder if she is just a child actor WWE hired and planted in the crowd when Miz won the title.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 18,162 Mod ✭✭✭✭DM_7

Charisteas wrote: »
    How did WWE track her down? Makes me wonder if she is just a child actor WWE hired and planted in the crowd when Miz won the title.

Miz said her dad contacted WWE.

http://www.fanhouse.com/2010/12/17/the-miz-plans-on-keeping-wwe-championship-by-any-means-necessary/?synd=1
    You got to have an encounter with the "Miz Girl" on "Raw" this past Monday night. How was she? She's gotten a lot of notoriety and people were wondering if she would be brought in by WWE to do something.
    Well, the way that happened was the father saw me give out the address (to WWE), I gave the address out the next week and I showed the picture of her, and so it was one of those moments. It just kind of happened. The father called up WWE headquarters and was like, that's my daughter and she would love to do something, and I literally went "bring her in!" She ended up winning a Slammy for "Best Crowd Reaction," which honestly it was the best crowd reaction of the year. And me going out there and... how do you take something from a little kid? How do you get it? So you have to be extremely, excruciatingly nice. You have to be so nice to them that they trust you, and that's basically how I went out there and took her Slammy away from her. I was so nice that she trusted me and I took her Slammy and I gave her her own face right back to her.

The cool part was backstage everyone was telling me how shy she was. Just watching her go out there and saying thank you to my mom and my sister who always sticks up for me. It was so cute and she was so shy. Someone told me that Randy Orton went up and hugged her and she wouldn't let go. It was kind of cute.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,888 ✭✭✭Charisteas

DM-ICE wrote: »

That's a nice story!

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 12,013 Mod ✭✭✭✭jaykhunter

Cheers D2D

Can someone (kayfabe) explain the "personal services" contract we have with Miz/Reilly in WWE? How is he booked in WWE-sanctioned matches? Does WWE pay him or just Miz?

• Registered Users Posts: 8,391 ✭✭✭D2D

jaykhunter wrote: »
    Cheers D2D

Can someone (kayfabe) explain the "personal services" contract we have with Miz/Reilly in WWE? How is he booked in WWE-sanctioned matches? Does WWE pay him or just Miz?

Well, it's a personal services contract specifically to the Miz so I'd assume Miz would have to pay him. Technically, he is signed to WWE on the SmackDown brand now but tbh, Miz should've just put in a good word to WWE management to hire him back ages ago instead of hiring him to a personal contract and costing himself money:pac:

Advertisement