Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Chasing the Kona dream and a Mai Tai cocktail

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,454 ✭✭✭hf4z6sqo7vjngi

Solobally8 wrote: »
    Super training going on there JB. Very motivating. Sometimes I make the excuse that there isnt enough time in the day to train, you show me that if you try hard enough to find that time, it's there.

It's a juggling act alright at times

So Lost Sheep was dropped as a big weekend of training made more sense and more practical for what lies ahead in 3 weeks time.

Saturday
    5hr long bike, 1hr easy and 4hrs @ IM pace/power
    I had a feeling the legs were fecked when i woke early on Saturday morning and boy was i right. Met with Abhainn down in Dublin and the plan was 1hr easy and 12x20mins at IM pace (no rest) but helps keep data fresh and the effort honest. I knew in the 1hr easy it was going to be a punishing day out. We headed up to Ardee, across to Dunleer along the coast through Clogherhead, Drogheda, Bettystown, Laytown, Balbriggan, Skerries, Lusk and back to Airport.
    Every hill we hit i was struggling pushing out about 280w to get up them whilst Joe was flying up them like they were not there. I was really struggling throughout and i seriously thought about heading for home when we hit Drogheda.
    It was one of the toughest days on the bike, nothing to do with power, pace or conditions or anything just no juice in the legs. A combo of a 70hr week and not fully recovered from the long run on Thursday. A big thanks to Joe for his understanding, i could have easily laid down in a ditch and die a thousand deaths. I think he needs to revise his bike split for Barca as he is much stronger than he thinks, he will have a few rounds bought before me and MCOS finish:)
    We arrived back to the cars and transitioned to run. Amended stats as left unit on pause for a bit of the ride.
    Time:5:07:23, Dist:161.23kms, Power:AP185w/NP195w, Cad:86, Pace:31.5kmph, Work:3346kj, HR:148

Run off long bike
    Considering how i felt on the bike i thought the brick run would be hell. Off we set, not fun i thought running with a 2:3x marathon runner:) A bit shocked to see the first km roll off a 4.09 comfortably, 2 and 3 rolled off both at 4:18 and 4 and 5 rolled off 4.15 to complete a 5k out and back in sub 3 pace. It was a low steady effort and comfortable for an average 4.15 pace, very strange indeed. Note i will not be heading out at that pace in Barca. Joe thought i had a good running style and looked very comfortable, a nice compliment from a very accomplished runner.
    Time:21:21, Dist:5.02kms, Pace:4.15km, HR:157

Sunday
    I had a 3hr planned easy ride but also wanted to get an OW swim. A mate was heading down to Clogherhead for a swim and was going to join me on the bike so it turned into a swim-bike brick.

OW Swim
    Sea was very choppy and cold enough getting in but ok once the suit filled up and ducked the head in. He is close on a sub 60 IM swimmer so the instructions were simple, swim slower so i can practice drafting to the side (i believe its better than drafting feet). This was difficult enough as visibility with swell was not great and i kept drifting off to his left so had to correct a few times. I stopped 5mins in as i felt the suit was very tight on the chest and restricting breathing a little:confused:. We got going again and i was reasonably happy with the swim, i did find keeping balance tough enough as a few waves were near flipping me over. Good practice though for Callela and will be looking to get a few more in.
    I practiced swim starts off the beach into the swell, good practice for Calella which can be known to have a decent enough swell at the entry point.
    Time:53:43, Dist:2530mtrs, Pace:2:07

3hr easy bike
    Leisurely enough transition to bike gear.
    A bit like yesterday no real juice in the legs. Kept hr and power nice and easy and it was enjoyable spin just chatting away. Two funny things happened during the ride both dog related. First one i seen a dog tearing for my mate (i was on inside) he did not see it, near had a heart attack as the dog near swiped him and me as i was laughing so much to myself. About an hour later a jack russell came out of a garden and came chasing, my mate got away and i did not have the power to lose the little fecker. I had to sprint and burst a gut, finally lost him but we both had to stop as we both broke our balls laughing at my lame breakaway sprint.:o
    A lesson, we were at 2:54 in the ride and i was making a point that even if you feel crap you finish out the session, we rolled on past the car parked at the beach for another 6 minutes. Same happened with yesterdays long bike. I seen a tweet recently something along the lines that nobody remembers the guy that gives up. Finish your sessions!! he has been known to "finish early" i think he may have got the point.
    Time:3:00:12, Dist:88.09kms, Power:AP159w/NP170w, Cad:83, Pace:29.3kmph, Work:1719kj, HR:130

Weekly RU
    A very challenging week, 70hrs of stressful work and layer near 20 hrs training on top. It was not the big week i would have hoped, key long bike was very dissapointing but best not to be too hard on myself as the work still got done if even the quality was lacking. Confidence is a little knocked if i am being honest. I will start a thread on the merits of training tired/fatigued to get some discussion going.
    No time pressures for Barca but ideas of splits are forming based on where i feel i am at right now. I will be discussing lead in with coach tomorrow as we may look at trying a few things. It will need to be well measured as CTL well up ATL going through the roof and TSB hitting the floor. Balance needs to be found.
    Weekly stats
    Swim - 4 sessions/10,030mtrs/4.04hrs
    Bike - 4 sessions/303.59kms/9.54hrs
    Run - 4 sessions/57.06kms/4.22hrs
    Other - 2 sessions/55mins
    Total: 14 sessions/ 370.95kms/19:15

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 20,364 Mod ✭✭✭✭RacoonQueen

Savage weekends work JB, if you can keep up with Abhainn when you're jaded you're doing well.

Should be in Clogherhead marshalling next weekend by the way if you're about I might bring up some of that cake I promised you for your pre-Barca carb loading. :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,361 ✭✭✭Kurt Godel

It's a workout just reading about your weekend! Great training, nice one.
    swim slower so i can practice drafting to the side (i believe its better than drafting feet).

How does that work?
    I read up a bit on it; your head beside his chest, and swimming close as possible to get most benefit from his "V' wave. More efficient than straight line drafting, apparently, although I'm not so sure I'd like someone swimming quite so close to me in a race! How did you find it?

• Registered Users Posts: 8,208 ✭✭✭shotgunmcos

Great work put down this weekend JB. Heavy week overall it seems. Take tomorrow off now ya hear!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,236 ✭✭✭Abhainn

Good work there again on Sunday JB
    That bike must be glued to you:)

Savage weekends work JB, if you can keep up with Abhainn when you're jaded you're doing well.

Should be in Clogherhead marshalling next weekend by the way if you're about I might bring up some of that cake I promised you for your pre-Barca carb loading. :)

Might try get up so with temptation of the Racoons cake on offer. What day/time is it on?
    Kurt Godel wrote: »
    It's a workout just reading about your weekend! Great training, nice one.

How does that work?
    I read up a bit on it; your head beside his chest, and swimming close as possible to get most benefit from his "V' wave. More efficient than straight line drafting, apparently, although I'm not so sure I'd like someone swimming quite so close to me in a race! How did you find it?

Not to bad i find it easier to draft to the side than feet for some strange reason you just need to be careful you do not swim over the guy you are drafting or get a whack in the face as he completes the pull phase of his stroke. If you can get a side draft of someone who is just a little quicker it can make a huge difference. Hopefully i can find that person in the seas of Callella.
    Great work put down this weekend JB. Heavy week overall it seems. Take tomorrow off now ya hear!

Easy day today, just a club swim with tango tonight, badly needed as tired today.
    Abhainn wrote: »
    Good work there again on Sunday JB
    That bike must be glued to you:)

It feels like it, i think my nappy rash is worse than the little one.

So taper time starts today, right call by coach as if i pushed it on for another big week i could have risked burn out or injury. I have given it a right lash over the last 5 weeks as you can see below, TSB will naturally come back to a neutral value and ATL will naturally come down with the taper.
    Not in Roth shape, sure i knew i would not be but still in good enough shape to give it a right lash and hopefully a low 10hr should be achievable if all goes to plan.
    pmcupdated-1.jpg

Monday
    45min Tangotastic swim session
    I have a muscle imbalance problem (i reckon) or could be back problems/operations stemming from my youth (nearly wheelchair bound, long story) Either way i need to address it over the winter as it's causing me problems during swimming. I actually think this was the real reason for the injury back before Roth!! I could not do the full session as my left side was flaring up last night any time i was doing any form of kick during swim or during drills which is annoying as i am investing 1.5hr in travel time to get to these sessions (worthwhile imo).
    My legs are all over the place when kicking, it was hard for Tango to keep a straight face at times:) I adapted the session not to strain or risk my left ass cheek going into spasm:o.
    We had 4x100s at the end, switched to pull for the last 3. Times were, 1:44, 1:42, 1:39 and 1:40, the last two i was stuck in traffic for the last 25mtrs or so, i reckon i could shave a second or two off. My goal is to get close to going sub 1:30s for 100s over Winter, will do what it takes.
    Time:45mins, Dist:1200mtrs approx

Good easy day yesterday and the body was glad of it. Just a 30min run at lunch and 1hr bike later. I have an opportunity to join a group for an OW swim later but may not make it. Not in the plan any way.

Might try get up so with temptation of the Racoons cake on offer. What day/time is it on?

Saturday. Starts at 11, I'm marshalling the bike course though so God knows where I'll be :) Praying to be thrown at the mount/dismount line, otherwise god love the guard/other marshall/randomer who ends up near me. We know how I love to waffle. :cool:

Tuesday
    Another easy day with just an easy run and turbo. Rest really is training after all!!

30min easy run
    Out at lunchtime, fantastic run and felt light as a feather on my feet with a high cadence to boot. Let it slip into steady effort a few times but pulled the reigns a little. Moving very well.
    Time:29:44, Dist:6.81kms, Pace:4.22m/km, HR:154

1hr easy turbo
    I noticed the last while i had been just jumping on the turbo sticking on 1% slope and riding away. Tonight i fired up the tacx video of Flanders, really had me clicking up and down the gears with some climbs hitting 12% etc. Kept the effort easy but it felt much more interesting than plodding away. Need to do more of this as it simulates riding hills outside. Power was good and bike legs coming back.
    With a busy weekend it will be a long turbo, i have to say i am looking forward to it:rolleyes:
    Time:60mins, Dist:32.4kms, Power:ZAP203w/NP207w, Cad:84rpm, Work:640kj.

Weight watch
    Getting close to the no jiggle when i wiggle rule. The weight has fallen off the last two weeks which is down to improved diet and naturally enough increased training volume. Who knows i may still get down to race weight but not a priority at this stage of the game.
    12-09 - 67.5kg / 1.2kg w/loss
    05-09 - 68.7kg / 0.9kg w/loss
    29-08 - 69.6kg / no w/loss
    22-08 - 69.6kg / 0.5kg w/loss
    15-08 - 70.1kg / 0.2kg w/loss
    09-08 - 70.3kg / 0.6kg w/loss
    02-08 - 70.9kg
    Saturday. Starts at 11, I'm marshalling the bike course though so God knows where I'll be :) Praying to be thrown at the mount/dismount line, otherwise god love the guard/other marshall/randomer who ends up near me. We know how I love to waffle. :cool:

Saturday morning hmmm let me see, i am supposed to work, get long turbo in early, get down to the Park to support the club marathon group doing the half, be back in time for the missus who is running in a 12.5k event and bring the kids to the pictures.
    Can you leave the cake on my doorstep or else ask them to change the race to Sunday:)

• Advertisement

Saturday morning hmmm let me see, i am supposed to work, get long turbo in early, get down to the Park to support the club marathon group doing the half, be back in time for the missus who is running in a 12.5k event and bring the kids to the pictures.
    Can you leave the cake on my doorstep or else ask them to change the race to Sunday:)

How inconvenient for you that the one day you're on my doorstep in the park I'm up in Louth.

1 session a day feels like i am dossing:o

Wednesday
    Swim
    A complete balls up looking at the pool timetable and forgetting the eldest had scouts in the evening left with me a 35min swim window so the 3k coach prescribed set was out the window. Instead i just swam a steady HIM swim with pull between legs in 32:55:eek: was surprised but not overly as i felt i was moving very well in the water. There can tend to be a drop off in form on the longer the distances but glad to say if anything i sped up and maintained form towards the end.
    Time:32:55, Dist:1.9kms, Pace:1:44

Thursday
    1hr turbo with work
    On paper this looked handy enough but it was anything but. HR higher than normal and breathing a bit laboured, Hannah is sick so i hope if i am going to get the lurgy off her i get it now and out of the way before Barca.
    10min easy, 5min with 30sec builds, into 20mins @85% FTP which came in at 242w for AHR of 161:eek:, 10mins easy and 10mins @90% FTP at 255w for AHR of 163:eek::eek:.
    It did not help the cadence wire off the turbo is loose so i had to jump off a few times to fix as it was stopping the motor brake mid spin.
    Sweated buckets on this and there was a lot of grunting.
    Time:60mins, Dist:34.35kms, Power:210w/221w. Cad:84, HR:AHR:153/MHR173:eek:

Barca is very much about enjoyment and putting memories of Roth to the grave. I will always push though and below is what i think i am capable of on the day, pity the bike is not back to where i had it.
    Will not be dissapointed at all if not hit but you do often need something to race/pace against.
    Swim – 1:22
    T1 – 5mins
    Bike – 5:20
    T2 – 3mins
    Run – 3:20
    Time: 10.10

Barca is very much about enjoyment and putting memories of Roth to the grave. I will always push though and below is what i think i am capable of on the day, pity the bike is not back to where i had it.
    Will not be dissapointed at all if not hit but you do often need something to race/pace against.
    T1 – 5mins
    T2 – 3mins

10:10?! Ah jaysus would you not just go for the sub10 at that rate? I think your swim will be sub 1:20, a sharper T1 and 5:15 bike and you are knocking on the door...

10:10?! Ah jaysus would you not just go for the sub10 at that rate? I think your swim will be sub 1:20, a sharper T1 and 5:15 bike and you are knocking on the door...

It needs to be realistic Mike, sub 10 was always a big ask for Roth, i am not in Roth shape. I swam a 45min HIM last year in Callela, there can be a bit of a swell and lets face it swimming in Roth canal even when sick will be quicker as you can sight off the bank so swim time is accurate, anything under is a bonus. Then we have the bike, Roth IM power is just not comfortable and i would have no run legs if i tried to hold it. I did do a 2:35 with a fcked back and not feeling right last year in the half so we will see. Wattage will be about 15/20w less than pre pace plan for Roth. As for run probably 5mins off from Roth, who knows though until you actually start running. It was only 5k but i felt extremly comfortable holding pace with Joe at sub3 pace off a tired/**** 5hr bike, also a sub 3:04 easy long training run 2 weeks back sticks in the memory.

10:10 is a big stretch and an honest assesment of where i think i am at, again if i miss it i don't mind as long as i cross that line wasted and wanting to puke and not a minute before, i done enough puking in Roth. Just want to banish the memories of Roth.
    Where do you think you are at?

It needs to be realistic Mike, sub 10 was always a big ask for Roth, i am not in Roth shape. I swam a 45min HIM last year in Callela, there can be a bit of a swell and lets face it swimming in Roth canal even when sick will be quicker as you can sight off the bank so swim time is accurate, anything under is a bonus. Then we have the bike, Roth IM power is just not comfortable and i would have no run legs if i tried to hold it. I did do a 2:35 with a fcked back and not feeling right last year in the half so we will see. Wattage will be about 15/20w less than pre pace plan for Roth. As for run probably 5mins off from Roth, who knows though until you actually start running. It was only 5k but i felt extremly comfortable holding pace with Joe at sub3 pace off a tired/**** 5hr bike, also a sub 3:04 easy long training run 2 weeks back sticks in the memory.

10:10 is a big stretch and an honest assesment of where i think i am at, again if i miss it i don't mind as long as i cross that line wasted and wanting to puke and not a minute before, i done enough puking in Roth. Just want to banish the memories of Roth.
    Where do you think you are at?

Fair enough.

TBH I don't know. I'll do a 3.8 pool TT next week to see where I'm at there, probably 65 shape but sea swim could be slower. Only 1 5 hour bike done which was good and hillier than CB but I really lack the long bike work, any quicker than 5:30 and the run will be hell. Running feels good for the few runs I'm doing. If anything my legs won't be tired from overtraining :D If I can avoid cramps I'd hope to do 3:30 but thats really wishful thinking. Probably more like 3:45. So circa 10:30

• Registered Users Posts: 6,888 ✭✭✭Dory Dory

I can't wait to see how you two boys do with such low expectations. ;) I predict you both will have a ball out there!!!!

JB
    Swim 1:22
    Bike 5:20

I assume the coffee breaks are included in those times?
    Remember the Med is a very salty sea, are you forgetting the buoyancy?
    You should move quicker than Roth even with that puking issue.

Mike you should easily get sub 65 on the swim, your a power house swimmer and biker.
    For the run take walking break every 5k, for 30-45 secs starting at the first 5k

• Registered Users Posts: 12,583 ✭✭✭✭tunney

T1 – 5mins
    T2 – 3mins

Not unheard of for swims to be ridiculous short :)

That being said Roth was accurate this year. And you 1:22:50, including getting out of the water and having a sit down. I would see closer to 1:18 to be honest. If you hold 190 NP that should be closer to 5:15 or so.

10.03 think you'd have to smash the back end of the run and make the 4 minutes up.

That being said you do have to get to the start line without self-sabotage first.

JB
    Swim 1:22
    Bike 5:20

I assume the coffee breaks are included in those times?
    Remember the Med is a very salty sea, are you forgetting the buoyancy?
    You should move quicker than Roth even with that puking issue.

Mike you should easily get sub 65 on the swim, your a power house swimmer and biker.
    For the run take walking break every 5k, for 30-45 secs starting at the first 5k

Lol cofffee breaks. Who knows anything under a 1:22 is a bonus, likewise on the bike. Who knows what will happen one thing is for sure that MCOS fella is having a laugh with his 5:30 projected bike split and a "struggling" sub 65 swim. Sandbagger supremo.

• Advertisement

tunney wrote: »
    Not unheard of for swims to be ridiculous short :)

That being said Roth was accurate this year. And you 1:22:50, including getting out of the water and having a sit down. I would see closer to 1:18 to be honest. If you hold 190 NP that should be closer to 5:15 or so.

10.03 think you'd have to smash the back end of the run and make the 4 minutes up.

That being said you do have to get to the start line without self-sabotage first.

All this talk of times - however I think for you the most important thing is to finish and enjoy it. Its a long winter ahead and without an enjoyable end to the season you'll struggle to do the work you have to otherwise.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,553 ✭✭✭bryangiggsy

How inconvenient for you that the one day you're on my doorstep in the park I'm up in Louth.

Bring rocky road up RQ and ill drop it over to him

All this talk of times - however I think for you the most important thing is to finish and enjoy it. Its a long winter ahead and without an enjoyable end to the season you'll struggle to do the work you have to otherwise.

Absolutely true.

Bring rocky road up RQ and ill drop it over to him

Can I or can I not be bothered stopping off in Lidl on the way to swimming tonight. I'm always late on Fridays as it is...

Saturday
    What a busy busy day. I had been to Wobbie Williams with the missus the night before so when the alarm went off at 3.45am i sleepily awoke to get a 3hr turbo in. I woke the little one in the process and that was that, re schedule for later.
    Headed down to the park to watch my training groups smash pbs all over the place in the half marathon, enjoyable to watch. Darted back home then to shout and support the missus who was running a local 12.5k race, she is completely hooked on running, plans are afoot for me and Tunney to race our better halfs at DCM next year:) Finally got home and had a very short space of time to get this in before friends coming over for dinner.

3hr turbo and short run off
    Planned called for an hour easy, hour at IM effort and 20 easy with 20 at OLY effort sandwiched in between 20 easy. I was mentally struggling to get this session done, a mix of tiredness and just not in the mood for it. SOS text sent to coach for some inspiration during the first hour easy and bam i got it, he knows how to make me angry:) Stopped acting like a ballerina and got stuck into an hour at IM effort, the hour rolled by and the work was tough with hr a good bit higher than i would have liked although always harder to hold same effort/power on turbo vs road. IM effort came out at ZAP of 205w for the hour. OLY effort came around and i could not have pushed it as much as l would have liked as hr was really high and i sweating like gary glitter in a barney suit, came out around 230w.
    I was glad to get off the turbo at the end, had to shave 10mins off the easy warm down as time was running out and i needed/wanted to get the 15min run in.
    Time:2:50, Dist:94.77kms, Power:ZAP191w/NP195w. Cad:81, HR:152, Work:1950

15min run off
    Quick change of top and shorts. Straight into running and i was floating along holding a decent pace for very little effort, legs felt good. Back in and showered with 2mins to spare before friends arrived. Getting it done!!
    Time:15:06, Dist:3.43kms, Pace:4.24m/km, HR:158

Sunday
    1hr run 20e/20im/20e
    Fantastic run and took nothing out of me, felt i could have ran all day. Given the first 20mins easy was already at IM intended pace for a very easy effort i lifted pace to whatever IM effort felt like. I was cruising along at relative ease for the 20mins at IM effort at 4.15 pace and into a headwind. Good confidence building run.
    Time:60mins, Dist:13.49kms, Pace:4.27m/km, HR:152

Bodes well JB. Could be close between yourself and Abhainn. If you think I've been sandbagging, when you see me in my tri top its going to remind you of your Coach at Roth! Similar result with a slightly better swim expected too

Saturday
    What a busy busy day. I had been to Wobbie Williams with the missus the night before so when the alarm went off at 3.45am i sleepily awoke to get a 3hr turbo in. I woke the little one in the process and that was that, re schedule for later.

Well thank God for that LITTLE ONE. That was a sign for more zzzzz
    Bodes well JB. Could be close between yourself and Abhainn.

Love that, bring it on;)

Weekly RU
    It felt like i was dossing for the week, coach knows i am a workhorse but also knows when to step in and pull the reigns back. Thats exactly what was needed last week rather than trying to push out another big week. It shows as the sessions in particular running was very good and i think i have my running back to pre Roth form.
    Weekly totals
    Swim - 3/2.53/7.1kms
    Bike - 3/4.50/161.52kms
    Run - 3/1.45/23.73kms
    Total - 9/9.28/192.35kms
    The easy week brought back in both TSB and ATL, TSB from -65.9 to -26.1 and ATL from 212.4 to 146.8, it corresponds to how fresh i am feeling. Its time to be selfish the next two weeks, focus on sleeping, keeping well, taking echinacea, multi vit and glucosamine. I am getting really excited, this time two weeks i hope to be nursing a whopper of a hangover;)
    Bodes well JB. Could be close between yourself and Abhainn. If you think I've been sandbagging, when you see me in my tri top its going to remind you of your Coach at Roth! Similar result with a slightly better swim expected too

Lol i do think you are sandbagging your bike time by about 20mins if not more, your long bike at the weekend should give you an insight into a realistic time. Cover up the moobs in Barca :)
    The only way it will be close between me and Abhainn is if he stops for a picnic along the course. As for you, you will be the carrot on the stick i will be trying to chase down on the run:)
    Well thank God for that LITTLE ONE. That was a sign for more zzzzz

Love that, bring it on;)

Yeah session would have been junk if i had of proceeded, sure i was still half asleep.

*SOB* *SOB* that was a fecking cycling jersey.............

• Advertisement

Monday
    20min lunchtime run
    I had forgotten the gr305 from the kit bag so just headed out with the phone. Once again felt very light on feet and threw in 5x30sec bursts.
    Time:22:25, Dist:5.21kms, 4.18m/km

50min coached swim session
    Decent enough session, struggled on one or two of the drills. At least i got some good feedback that i have addressed the crossover at the front. Head position still up a little too high and Tango spotted i was putting strain on the shoulder muscles. This is also causing the legs to sink. Kick is still non existent. We done some 25/50/100 as a pyramid, from memory 20/21secs for the 25s, high 40s for 50s, unsure on 100s.
    Time:50mins, Dist:approx 1200mtrs

Tuesday
    50min turbo with work.
    A good session, legs felt strong on the turbo tonight. Started off easy then 5x2mins @FTP with 3mins easy. The reps are short enough that you can have a good go at them and the 3mins is ample recovery.
    I estimated my current FTP to be around the 280-5w mark but i managed to push out just above my old pre Roth FTP. Reps were, 300w/71rpm, 303w/67rpm, 302w/69rpm, 305w/68rpm and up out of the saddle for the last one at 309w/63rpm. I just stuck it in the BG and got into a nice effort on them.
    Time:50mins, Dist:31.4kms, Power:ZAP223w/NP236w, Cad:83, Work:669kj
    *SOB* *SOB* that was a fecking cycling jersey.............

It was an xxl cycling jersey, yeah?

Advertisement