Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

1st years 2010!

Options
123457»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9 xleonz

ya i havn't got mine yet either!
    Wonder if/when it will arrive??:(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,109 ✭✭✭QueenOfLeon

They'll take your photo on the day if you don't upload one, no worries. I did it last year. There's two queues; one for people with photos already uploaded and another for people without. They'll just take a snap of you with a webcam. It takes two seconds.

In the registration for first years though it says specifically that they have to either upload one onto the registration form or else email a picture before they start. Last year it gave us the option of waiting until the day to get it taken, they might not be doing that this year at all

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 ginger_blue

Anyone doing creative writing with arts?

hey! i was hoping to do so, but I didn't get it. how many points did you need??

is anyone here moving to Lisdonagh? :)

• Registered Users Posts: 440 ✭✭gant0

Only a couple more days....buzz!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 77 ✭✭lucygoosy

If anyone wants to but Soc and Pol books for 1st year pm me!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,979 ✭✭✭Vurnon San Benito

Emailed them my photo, no word back yet.
    Guessing it's sound?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9 e19

Doocey wrote: »
    Emailed them my photo, no word back yet.
    Guessing it's sound?

I also emailed them my photo and no reply...hope its ok!
    I actually uploaded one when registering and it was blurry...(so i emailed another to be safe)
    Anyone elses blurry??

• Registered Users Posts: 9,405 ✭✭✭Lukker-

For those who uploaded photos, when registering there is 2 q's one for people who uploaded photos and one for people who are brining them in. You won't find out if it's OK until you are in there on the day.

• Registered Users Posts: 225 ✭✭moonandstars

When should i go into collect my id? im a mature student..will be in this saturday for orientation..?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 69 ✭✭Eoghanacht

When should i go into collect my id? im a mature student..will be in this saturday for orientation..?

I'm in the same boat. We collect them either 15/16th depending on your surname.

http://www.nuigalway.ie/registration/reg_schedule/arts/1st_undergrad.html

• Advertisement
Advertisement