Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

1st years 2010!

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 206 ✭✭JonSnuuu

@cathal

You can move into Corrib Village from the 4th and orientation in the 11th and 12th!:)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 133 ✭✭rebecca 30

mature student going into bcom, its my second time round and can't wait to go back !!! Im from Galway so I'm sorted for accommodation, I have digs available, if anyone still looking , its posted on the accommodation thread

• Registered Users Posts: 46 ledzepkickass

Im doin corp law :D

Anyone know whats the story with registration? More specifically the photo for the i.d, ay guidlines exist on that?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,924 ✭✭✭✭RolandIRL

you'll receive your reg pack in the coming days or next week. there'll be info in it about this. it'll explain it better than me :)
    you can either upload your own photo or get it done in the college. upload it cos you'll be waiting ages otherwise for them to take your picture whereas you can just collect it quickly if you upload

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19 Curlygirl lu

feck is everyone stayin in corrib village?!.. i picked gort na coiribe!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,140 ✭✭✭ciano1

feck is everyone stayin in corrib village?!.. i picked gort na coiribe!

Naah... It's just that Corrib is almost all first years so theres bound to be lots of people on here staying there!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17 ilovethecraic

im going doing arts.... and gunna be in corrib village :) happy days!! and my 19th birthday is the 13th September..whata way to start it off :P

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9 Rhcp

Anyone know when the registration fee ill have to paid for?:confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 24 justniamh

i'm starting medicine in galway this year.. moving from dublin, know nobody in galway, gonna be staying in corrib village.. pretty terrified! i'd say it'll be great though :)

• Registered Users Posts: 19 townEnd

Doing Arts and stayin in Corrib...

Two very interesting combinations:P

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 440 ✭✭gant0

townEnd wrote: »

Hah say bye bye to your internal organs;)

• Registered Users Posts: 219 ✭✭Cathal O

Im doin corp law and stayin in corrib village, i know noone and its my bday on the 18th september...great way ta start it

• Closed Accounts Posts: 34 pinkygal

Im doin corp law :D

Anyone know whats the story with registration? More specifically the photo for the i.d, ay guidlines exist on that?
    Just load a passport pic onto your computer and send it off in an email or on the form! k?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 34 pinkygal

Hey Guys, talkin' bout bdays mines the 23rd of sept! crazy sh**!!!:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9 Rhcp

townEnd wrote: »

Me too :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 35 VARIEGATED GIRL

PEOPLE!!! I am SUPER excited!!! :D
    I will be doing the Commerce course! Is anyone else doing it?? :D
    Really hope everything goes well? dead nervous, incase I find it hard to make friends! :o but, really looking forward to NUIG!! I have a feeling it's going to be an UNREAL experience!! ;)
    Hope everybody is happy with their chosen courses, and heres to US!! - NUIG FRESHERS OF 2010 -2011 BAAAAYBEEEE :cool: :D:D:D

NUIG FRESHERS OF 2010 -2011 BAAAAYBEEEE :cool: :D:D:D

Session is well and truly on!!! :D

ciano1 wrote: »
    Session is well and truly on!!! :D

Liking your style!! :D you moving in the the week of the 6th too?? :cool:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 834 ✭✭✭Reillyman

Yeah I was gonna move up on the 5th probably, but wasn't goin to bother if I knew no-one else was? When ye all movin in?

Liking your style!! :D you moving in the the week of the 6th too?? :cool:

Oh yeah..ASAP;)...Probably on the 4th or 5th
    Where are you staying?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 834 ✭✭✭Reillyman

Forgot to introduce myself actually, the names Reilly, doing Financial Maths & Economics, staying in Gort. Here's to a great 4 years!:D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,379 ✭✭✭TheCosmicFrog

Fair play to anyone doing Biotechnology. That bloody course went up 40 points :eek:

Oh yeah..ASAP;)...Probably on the 4th or 5th
    Where are you staying?

sweeeeet!! :D Its my b'day the 5th, just hope the house will be ready, really wana go on a maaaaad one!! :P am Gleann Dara!? let me guess, you are another Corrib Village person?? :rolleyes:

sweeeeet!! :D Its my b'day the 5th, just hope the house will be ready, really wana go on a maaaaad one!! :P am Gleann Dara!? let me guess, you are another Corrib Village person?? :rolleyes:

I'm awaiting my invite ;)

Surprisingly no! :eek:
    Im staying in Gort na Coiribe :D

Wheres Gleann Dara? I never heard of it!

I'm awaiting my invite ;)

Surprisingly no! :eek:
    Im staying in Gort na Coiribe :D

Wheres Gleann Dara? I never heard of it!

Well now you are officially invited ;)
    ahh Gort, that was my second guess :rolleyes:
    amm it's near Westside, it's far enough out, like a 15min walk.. but there is a Dunnes, Aldi, off-licence and hurling pitch beside it and thats enough for me!! :) my friends drive and there are buses, so its perfect for me! :D
    what course you doing??:)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 30 monkeybusness2

arts in galway..not stayin on campus tho :( hope i dnt miss out!!..got a house with my frend,her sis and her sis frend..on the plus side im livin right opposite cuba,ha

Well now you are officially invited ;)
    ahh Gort, that was my second guess :rolleyes:
    amm it's near Westside, it's far enough out, like a 15min walk.. but there is a Dunnes, Aldi, off-licence and hurling pitch beside it and thats enough for me!! :) my friends drive and there are buses, so its perfect for me! :D
    what course you doing??:)

Im doin Computer Science & IT :) Should be fun!

I think I'm near a Dunnes and Tesco too :p Better stock up on booze for this party! :cool:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,593 ✭✭✭barry181091

What's this about a party I hear ? :eek:

*cough* invite *cough* ;)

Too bad i'll be living a bit away in Lower Salthill.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,405 ✭✭✭Lukker-

Starting Arts this year. Staying in Rahoon as it would be a bit unreasonable for to think that my parents would pay for my accomdation when I live 7 mins from the college.. :(

Still looking forward to it! Everyone going to the orientation?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 10,271 ✭✭✭✭johngalway

PEOPLE!!! I am SUPER excited!!! :D
    I will be doing the Commerce course! Is anyone else doing it?? :D
    Really hope everything goes well? dead nervous, incase I find it hard to make friends! :o but, really looking forward to NUIG!! I have a feeling it's going to be an UNREAL experience!! ;)
    Hope everybody is happy with their chosen courses, and heres to US!! - NUIG FRESHERS OF 2010 -2011 BAAAAYBEEEE :cool: :D:D:D

YEP I am doing commerce as well , really happy !!! C u there

Advertisement