Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Introduce Yourself for 2010/2011

Options
123457»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16 PrometheusZer0

Hello all! I'm a sophomore at Temple University in Pennsylvania and I'm studying Marketing at UCD Quinn next semester.

Name: David H

Year/Course: Sophomore marketing major, psychology minor

Societies/Clubs/interests: I'm involved with a few academic organizations at Temple U, but I look forward to seeing what's available to me at UCD. I'm interested in chess, photography, cycling, biographies, and all things entrepreneurial.

I look forward to my time in Ireland!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16 PrometheusZer0

How does one go about joining the cycling club?

• Registered Users Posts: 188 ✭✭Jack Bracken

At the beginning of each semester there's a fresher's day where you'll be able to join any clubs or societies you wish. Alternatively you could probably email them here

• Registered Users Posts: 1 cyblade

I have had a good relationship with some of the researchers here. We have had great international collaborations. I had the opportunity to visit the campus twice and really enjoyed it. I hope I get to visit again.
    cyblade

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4 homebrew.

John
    music/philosophy

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 31 elixx

Name: Jason

Course: MSc Finance

Advertisement