Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Who's Circumcised?

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 34,809 ✭✭✭✭smash

Getting circumcised means that men lose a little sensitivity.

It could also swing the other direction and they'd be more sensitive because there's nothing to numb it a bit. They'd also probably have to start using a lot of lube!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,508 ✭✭✭ElaElaElano

tolosenc wrote: »
    As far as I'm aware, that can happen during protected sex too...

Well it hasn't as yet...don't be putting those in my head!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,289 ✭✭✭parker kent

steve06 wrote: »
    It could also swing the other direction and they'd be more sensitive because there's nothing to numb it a bit. They'd also probably have to start using a lot of lube!

It doesn't work that way. It HAS to lose sensitivity after the op. The layer of skin toughens up. It is not a disputable idea, it is a fact.

I sound like Rafa Benitez :D

It doesn't work that way. It HAS to lose sensitivity doing it. The layer of skin toughens up. It is not a disputable idea, it is a fact.

But until that happens I suppose your wife/girlfriend can look forward to a few weeks of premature ejaculation? :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,289 ✭✭✭parker kent

But until that happens I suppose your wife/girlfriend can look forward to a few weeks of premature ejaculation? :D

Haha lucky her :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 20,949 ✭✭✭✭Stark

/trembles with desire :D

I suppose it kind of makes sense then, the American way of getting nearly all boys circumcised as babies...much better to go through it at that age than face having the agony in later life when boners are rampant!

Except that at a young age, the foreskin is fused to the glans of the penis so you pretty much have to tear it off as opposed to simply slicing through a thin piece of skin like in later years.

They can give people drugs to control erections while they're waiting for the circumcision to heal.

• Registered Users Posts: 25,775 ✭✭✭✭kfallon

Stark wrote: »
    Except that at a young age, the foreskin is fused to the glans of the penis so you pretty much have to tear it off as opposed to simply slicing through a thin piece of skin like in later years.

*crosses legs at the thought*

• Closed Accounts Posts: 24,878 ✭✭✭✭arybvtcw0eolkf

genericguy wrote: »
    im not. i think the fact that it's compulsory in america is disgusting though.

Only in Jew York.

Oh, I'm done!.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,297 ✭✭✭Jaxxy

IMO circumcised is just easier on the eye. But then again there are rotten looking willies and tasty looking willies, foreskin or no foreskin.

Jaysus I hope mine is tasty looking....

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,879 ✭✭✭johndoe99

and for my next question, could ya not leave yourself alone for a few days!? :p

hey i was 18, the lack couldnt keep her hands off me either.

Should the girls be expecting PM's 'rate me' containing images from kfallon? :D

Should the girls be expecting PM's 'rate me' containing images from kfallon? :D

They shouldn't be expecting them, they alreadyhave them :D

One of the ladies (who shall remain nameless) said mine looked like 'a right old character'!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 42 TiernanMorrisey

I'm 17 , circumsised when i was about 2 or something due to medical reasons , and yes us forskinless types are very much so in the small minority in Ireland

kfallon wrote: »
    One of the ladies (who shall remain nameless) said mine looked like 'a right old character'!!!

Victor Meldrew?

Mine was smiling :D

it was Sloth from the Goonies :eek::eek::eek: :D

• Registered Users Posts: 10,253 ✭✭✭✭Birneybau

Come on, out with lads (no pun intended). This is not a jewish country, us foreskinless types are surely in the small minority. Personally, I think being circumcised is cleaner, looks better and (probably, cos I was like 4 when i got the snip) feels better in the sack.

What was the reason? Medical, religion or emo-esque self harm...what do other lads think and do women prefer their men cut or not, or do ya not give a f'uck?

When did you lose your virginity?

2?

3?

krudler wrote: »
    its not like us circumcised lads walk around with it "out in the open" all the time:D maybe I should though, put some stock on display...

Well i meant against your boxers but yea, go for it :P

• Registered Users Posts: 5,776 ✭✭✭up for anything

My son was circumcised before his second birthday. It is my biggest regret to this day. I thought I knew what it entailed but hadn't a bloody clue. It was complete torture for the child. He stood up for six weeks because he couldn't sit down, shuffled rather than walking, wore no bottoms for over four weeks and had all the girls in the neighbourhood dragged in on a daily basis by his older sister to see how his willy had been chopped off. I wish I could go back to the days before the operation and cancel it.

Seriously though, have a look at these sites, which are NWS if you are thinking about getting it done/'having' to get it done, getting it done to your child, before you make a decision.

NWS and don't eat beforehand

Not Work Safe! Pictures

Mothers' Stories

More

• Advertisement

Why did you decide to get him snipped?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,941 ✭✭✭thebigbiffo

Birneybau wrote: »
    When did you lose your virginity?

2?

3?

aww come on, way to misread my post!

3, for the record

• Registered Users Posts: 5,776 ✭✭✭up for anything

Why did you decide to get him snipped?

Stupidity. He'd had a couplke of UTIs and I got fed up of stopping the car every five miles to let him pee in the ditch. When I went to the doctor it was suggested and I thought, fine, great, wonderful. Won't be a problem. People have it done every day - only a little snip (:(). He'll be fine and it's cleaner etc. All the stupid knowledge I'd picked up over the years. Didn't ask the GP or surgeon what it entailed because I thought I knew and they didn't ask me.

The first sign I had that I had been a complete and utter twonk in the whole matter was when he came back from theatre and woke up properly about half an hour later and began screaming and didn't stop. The nurse said, "Oh that always happens, we'll get the surgeon to prescribe something when he gets out of theatre" which took an hour and half. He didn't draw breath crying and screaming during that time. Why on earth is it that that if that is what usually happens when they wake up that they don't have something on hand already to prevent the boys suffering. The whole six weeks was a nightmare and even to this day I still ask the doctor to have a look and tell me if it is normal. Not even a mother could love it!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,381 ✭✭✭fakearms123

I still have everything there thankfully, i cant imagine how smaller it would get if someone cut a little bit more off, it'd be like a baby carrot :(

• Registered Users Posts: 10,253 ✭✭✭✭Birneybau

aww come on, way to misread my post!

3, for the record

Did'nt misread your post.

You said it feels better without, what comparison can you make if you were'nt riding beforehand ?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,647 ✭✭✭✭Fago!

Tom Selleck definity is!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,456 ✭✭✭✭Mr Benevolent

I am. Ladies love it.

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 12,659 Mod ✭✭✭✭JupiterKid

All intact here myself. The way it should be.

Circumcision is basically genital mutilation and except in the case of medical reasons, is completely unnecessary. Hospitals in the USA mutilated two entire generations of men but thankfully circumcision is now on the wane there.

And let's not forget that there is so-called female "circumcision" too, widely practiced in parts of Africa and the Middle East. It is nothing other that total genital mutilation, the removal of a girl's clitoris so that she is unable to enjoy sex. In fact, it makes sex and childbirth excruciatingly painful, as it is intended to do.:(:mad:

Here's a link:
    http://www.who.int/mediacentre/factsheets/fs241/en/

As usual, religious superstition is to blame...

• Registered Users Posts: 3,745 ✭✭✭laugh

Circumcision station to strap down baby: linky

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,620 ✭✭✭sligopark

male genital mutilation

Advertisement