Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Who's Circumcised?

Options
12346»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 20,914 ✭✭✭✭Stark

I don't know why a woman's preference comes into it. If men prefer mutilated versions of women's genitals, does that make it right?
    bullets wrote:
    Fully intact Bloke here. I'll not be havin anyone chopping off
    any part of my willy thankyouvery much.

The ol foreskin protects the ol head of the penis when not in use, and slides/rolls back out of the way when in use.
    Not sure what the problem is leaving the thing alone to
    do the job it was bred for, ie ****ing the be-jesus out of anything human and female.

Same here. Some people might prefer their iPhones without the casing, but I like to keep mine from getting dull and scratched, thank you very much.

The foreskin rolls back when your penis is erect anyway so it makes no difference when it comes to actual sexual activity.

⛥ ̸̱̼̞͛̀̓̈́͘#C̶̼̭͕̎̿͝R̶̦̮̜̃̓͌O̶̬͙̓͝W̸̜̥͈̐̾͐Ṋ̵̲͔̫̽̎̚͠ͅT̸͓͒͐H̵͔͠È̶̖̳̘͍͓̂W̴̢̋̈͒͛̋I̶͕͑͠T̵̻͈̜͂̇Č̵̤̟̑̾̂̽H̸̰̺̏̓ ̴̜̗̝̱̹͛́̊̒͝⛥

• Registered Users Posts: 7,008 ✭✭✭uch

Stark wrote: »

The foreskin rolls back when your penis is erect anyway so it makes no difference when it comes to actual sexual activity.

it does when it hurts like fúck

21/25

• Registered Users Posts: 784 ✭✭✭thecornflake

it makes no difference when it comes to actual sexual activity.
    uch wrote: »

you should loosen the handcuffs and be gentler with the whip so.

uch wrote: »

It's a whole different scenario when there are medical problems involved. That's like saying:

"Kidneys are great"
    "Not when they're swollen and inflamed!".

⛥ ̸̱̼̞͛̀̓̈́͘#C̶̼̭͕̎̿͝R̶̦̮̜̃̓͌O̶̬͙̓͝W̸̜̥͈̐̾͐Ṋ̵̲͔̫̽̎̚͠ͅT̸͓͒͐H̵͔͠È̶̖̳̘͍͓̂W̴̢̋̈͒͛̋I̶͕͑͠T̵̻͈̜͂̇Č̵̤̟̑̾̂̽H̸̰̺̏̓ ̴̜̗̝̱̹͛́̊̒͝⛥

• Closed Accounts Posts: 87 ✭✭Strange Loop

So, the foreskin isn't being stimulated even if it's rolled back?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,031 ✭✭✭jahalpin

Has anyone seen the episode of Law and Order: SVU where one of a set of twin boys was made to live as a girl due to an accident during circumcision, it's based on true story.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,554 ✭✭✭✭alwaysadub

Just got told one of my brothers was circumcised when he was a baby cos the doctor thought it was better for boys.

Not really something that comes up in everyday conversation i suppose!

• Registered Users Posts: 357 ✭✭Horse_box

Oooohh.

I'm almost naturally circumcised. I never had the snip as a child but the aul head is never covered. I can pull it up over it but it just slides back after a while.

Ha I'm the same myself, Senior Horseboxo

• Registered Users Posts: 357 ✭✭Horse_box

GrumPy wrote: »
    Can you masturbate / sex without pain?

Ah yeah it's not tight or anything

• Closed Accounts Posts: 25 MikeRoeSopht

I've been goin hard at the gf lately and my banjo string is very very red and very soar but still in it has to go

was actually thinking about it recently, if I got it snipped it would no longer hurt me during sex

what do you recommend for someone in there mid 20's
    is it worth the pain of getting it done or is it something that has to be done when you are a child

and if you do get it done you still have a foreskin that goes up and down the way it should do?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 532 ✭✭✭King Felix

Yes. King Felix' foreskin is now a zero-skin.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,414 ✭✭✭LC2010HIS

krudler wrote: »
    Never gotten any complaints anyway from girls, most of them prefer it tbh, looks nicer apparently. Although procedures to make a vag "look nicer" are seen as mutilation, whereas circumcision is standard and done the world over, doesnt seem right tbh. I'm not sure if I ever had a kid if I'd get it done to him if there was no medical reason.

whats the difference? as in, is circumcised good or does it matter? like, is it better sex or something? lol no smart comments now! im serious :rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,847 ✭✭✭HavingCrack

If a grown man wants to get it done for aesthetic reasons thats fine but no child should be subjected to it unless its an absolute medical neccessity.

I'd say only around 3-5% of Irish men are circumcised as we have no cultural or relgious tradtion of doing it here so the only reasons would be for medical or aesthetic reasons.

I've been goin hard at the gf lately and my banjo string is very very red and very soar but still in it has to go

was actually thinking about it recently, if I got it snipped it would no longer hurt me during sex

what do you recommend for someone in there mid 20's
    is it worth the pain of getting it done or is it something that has to be done when you are a child

and if you do get it done you still have a foreskin that goes up and down the way it should do?

Talk to your GP.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 25 MikeRoeSopht

Talk to your GP.
    are you crazy? 50 euro or more for the GP v's the medical advice of boards members. move to stingy thread plz

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,093 Mod ✭✭✭✭Wibbs

Nope the surgery removes the foreskin so that parts gone. You can get a "banjo string operation" that relaxes it, so a much better bet than removing too much tissue.

Rejoice in the awareness of feeling stupid, for that’s how you end up learning new things. If you’re not aware you’re stupid, you probably are.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,093 Mod ✭✭✭✭Wibbs

So, the foreskin isn't being stimulated even if it's rolled back?
    Well speaking for myself the oul foreskin is chock full of nice feelings on its own. Never mind that it keeps the rest all protected. Put it another way, there is no way on earth I could walk 200 metres with it uncovered without wincing in pain. Yet cut guys have no issue? On that score alone that suggests a definite reduction in feeling.
    LC2010HIS wrote: »
    whats the difference? as in, is circumcised good or does it matter? like, is it better sex or something? lol no smart comments now! im serious :rolleyes:
    Well a guy may last longer as the head part gets harder skin and less sensitive(or he may get more trigger happy as some of the erogenous tissue is gone and it confuses the sexual response), but other than that, I figure unless for a serious medical condition and no other option is available,, getting it lopped off is pretty pointless. Though too often doctors will advocate it IMHO.

Rejoice in the awareness of feeling stupid, for that’s how you end up learning new things. If you’re not aware you’re stupid, you probably are.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 86 ✭✭doctorwu

I had it done as a new born. Patrick Dunnes Hospital the medical staff told my mother my foreskin was so tight around my penis it would be hard to urinate. My mother told me with such a mixture of embarresment and love ive never forgotten it.

• Registered Users Posts: 270 ✭✭patsy mulcaghy

krudler wrote: »
    Never gotten any complaints anyway from girls, most of them prefer it tbh, looks nicer apparently. Although procedures to make a vag "look nicer" are seen as mutilation, whereas circumcision is standard and done the world over, doesnt seem right tbh. I'm not sure if I ever had a kid if I'd get it done to him if there was no medical reason.

Haven't you heard of Flange-U-Like? a revolutionary new product on the market for battered lookin axe wounds :eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,883 ✭✭✭smokedeels

nope.

"from my cold dead hands"

• Advertisement
Advertisement