Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Suits - USA Network *Spoilers*

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 85,132 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

don ramo wrote: »
    January 17th for 6 episodes,

Ya back tonight

• Registered Users Posts: 4,533 ✭✭✭don ramo

RZXY7.gif

cant wait:D:D:D

• Registered Users Posts: 5,316 ✭✭✭gavmcg92

don ramo wrote: »
    RZXY7.gif

cant wait:D:D:D

Everytime I come to this thread and see that gif this song always comes to mine ;)

Also, I don't know about you but I'm excited to hear the theme tune again. IMO one of the best theme tunes going at the moment.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,071 ✭✭✭TheStook

Anyone know roughly what time a Pirate might be able to find this show at sea?

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 21,634 ✭✭✭✭Richard Dower

TheStook wrote: »

:eek:

Argh me matey! If the wind be flowing quick then land ahoy at 9am or so. :P
    Not sure to be honest mate. Think its airing at 6am our time so do the math.

tis after 4am when fairer winds start a blowing.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,996 ✭✭✭Duck Soup

Donna shivers my timbers.

• Registered Users Posts: 579 ✭✭✭Kilkenny14

Good Episode - Lewis never gets old!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 13,084 ✭✭✭✭Kirby

Great episode. really missed this show. That new blonde that harvey hired is phwwoar! She is very thin though. Seems to be a bit of a pattern with the females on this show.

• Registered Users Posts: 202 ✭✭big dar

God Mike Ross is getting on my nerves .A holier than thou attitude while pretending to be a lawyer.... Harvey needs to give him a slap

• Registered Users Posts: 85,132 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

gavmcg92 wrote: »
    Also, I don't know about you but I'm excited to hear the theme tune again. IMO one of the best theme tunes going at the moment.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,651 ✭✭✭stiffler123

big dar wrote: »
    God Mike Ross is getting on my nerves .A holier than thou attitude while pretending to be a lawyer.... Harvey needs to give him a slap

Was about to post the same. I would not mind in the slightest if they killed him off.

There's too much fine women on the show its genuinely overwhelming..

Just when you think they can't possibly add another BAM

• Registered Users Posts: 11,754 ✭✭✭✭expectationlost

where is zoe's brother partner who he had the child with?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,579 ✭✭✭prettyboy81

Just watched the episode, great show to have back for a few episodes. Let's see how the new characters' develop & how the new storyline progresses plus enjoy looking at the ladies :D

• Registered Users Posts: 20,397 ✭✭✭✭FreudianSlippers

Suits is definitely in my top 5 favourite shows and I was really enjoying this season, but this episode was really boring and Mike was so annoying. Not impressed.

Suits is definitely in my top 5 favourite shows and I was really enjoying this season, but this episode was really boring and Mike was so annoying. Not impressed.

Had a look back at it again and I have to agree somewhat. With the excitement of the last few episodes before the break with the coup by Hardman I think the first episode was a slight let down. With all that being said, Suits still is one of the better shows on TV this season. Looking forward to seeing how they end this season of theirs.

• Registered Users Posts: 772 ✭✭✭capefear

Hi Guys

Were can I watch season 2 of suits online. Is there a site i can stream it safely or where do people go to watch it safely online.

thanks a million for any help

• Advertisement

capefear wrote: »
    Hi Guys

Were can I watch season 2 of suits online. Is there a site i can stream it safely or where do people go to watch it safely online.

thanks a million for any help

Have you considered becoming a Pirate?

There are many perks to the job, Including the excellent outdoor environment and fresh air.

There's a website to apply for the job- Bay of Pirates or something like that, you should try it!

• Registered Users Posts: 772 ✭✭✭capefear

Have you considered becoming a Pirate?

There are many perks to the job, Including the excellent outdoor environment and fresh air.

There's a website to apply for the job- Bay of Pirates or something like that, you should try it!

Thanks for the update I sit in front of a pc all day and yet there is so much I don't no about the internet. Thanks again.

• Registered Users Posts: 53,880 ✭✭✭✭Headshot

Thank jebus for this thread. Never knew it was back until now

Some show

Headshot wrote: »
    Thank jebus for this thread. Never knew it was back until now

Some show

Awesome PC specs bro! :)

• Registered Users Posts: 8,470 ✭✭✭squonk

Great to have the show back. I used to despise Louis but I'm starting to feel sorry for him now as he's a bit of a bollox but at the same time, he can't win in Pearson Hardman the way things are stacked. Rescinding the job offer to the graduate because she was capable of outing Mike had to be a bit of a blow to anybody, especially as Harvey then went ahead and hired the blond lawyer.

As for Mike, he totally needs to get over himself. I completely see why he was annoyed given his past but he gave the family 100K, which was good but should have left it at that. Trying to get the kid into deeper trouble was a bit OTT given that he's therefore not doing his job, which might be manageable if he was actually a lawyer. Harvey was dead right to call him on that. Anyone else feel sympathy for the lowly lawyer Mike ambushed at his office to scream at? OK, the guy was a scumbag but it very much looked like he'd moved on and was now doing something better. He knew he was a scumbag in a previous life and admitted it so the whole drama tantrum on Mike's part was really unwarranted.

Great catch by Donna though saying that Mike spent 3 years clerking. I LOVE that woman!

The Bunk is back to grace my screen, hallelujah, wearing his suit and tie aswell I see..

• Registered Users Posts: 6,207 ✭✭✭miralize

Catriona better bow before "Zod" :P Good progression with the Rachel storyline

• Registered Users Posts: 202 ✭✭big dar

Enjoyable episode but bit of a filler Next week looks a cracker

• Registered Users Posts: 1,263 ✭✭✭DeWitt

Fantastic ep this week. Katrina's fitting right in. Louis, hilarious as usual.

• Advertisement

Great episode, but next weeks looks like its gonna be amazing..Loving the Katrina/Louis banter aswell, she fits right in. I'm assuming she'll find herself somewhere in the middle of Mike and Rachel's love affair though !

Advertisement