Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Suits - USA Network *Spoilers*

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,316 ✭✭✭gavmcg92

Wow. Next weeks episode looks great!

• Registered Users Posts: 20,397 ✭✭✭✭FreudianSlippers

I'm in agreement with everyone else. Good, strong episode this week with what looks like a cracker next week.

• Registered Users Posts: 55,453 ✭✭✭✭Mr E

This week's episode was great, but I can't wait for next week - looks like it'll be a cracker.

3 left in the season - let's hope it's all Daniel-centric.
    Since the season finale is called War, it looks like it might be.

From the snippet online it looks like the London firm gets involved. This is going to be great. An all out war between firms.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,654 ✭✭✭✭VinLieger

This is going great, no filler episodes just constant plot progression, love it

However my heart broke at the end with that look from Donna

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,325 ✭✭✭AG2R

I love Donna

• Registered Users Posts: 6,207 ✭✭✭miralize

i love Suits!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,940 ✭✭✭Corkfeen

Louis is actually becoming one of my favourite characters on tv. He initially seemed to be a bit of an arse/caricature but they've developed him so much since the beginning.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,263 ✭✭✭DeWitt

Oh God, the look on Donna's face when she realised Harvey was talking about Jessica :'(

• Registered Users Posts: 202 ✭✭big dar

Seriously good episode and great setup for a great finale Top class bitch slapping from donna

• Advertisement

:( Donna

What a great episode. Kitchen sinks really are flying from left, right and centre as they try to plug the hole on their sinking ship. Really looking forward to the British law firm to make an appearance.

All I can say is it's looking like we're going to be in for a spectacular finale.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,071 ✭✭✭TheStook

Daniel Hartman went from being the nicest guy on Tv (Breaking Bad) to the biggest dick on Tv.

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 35,049 Mod ✭✭✭✭AlmightyCushion

TheStook wrote: »
    Daniel Hartman went from being the nicest guy on Tv (Breaking Bad) to the biggest dick on Tv.

So true.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,754 ✭✭✭✭expectationlost

but god damn louie is ugly

• Registered Users Posts: 3,996 ✭✭✭Duck Soup

Slap me, Donna. Strike me like a gong.

Amazing episode. Suits just keeps getting better and better.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,469 ✭✭✭squonk

There were some really great moments in the latest ep. Louis and Hardman in the elevator was class and, my god, but Donna can slap me all day long! All I can say is WOW!!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,391 ✭✭✭Scar Tissue

I don't want this season to end, it feels like it's just started :(

That being said, I thought the most recent episode was almost flawless. Go on Donna smacking Hardman twice :D

• Registered Users Posts: 4,533 ✭✭✭don ramo

that hardman is one lucky bastard :D:Dand Louis could probably knaw off hardmans face:D:D,

tumblr_mhvwxfecWw1qbi37ro1_500.gif

so whos name is going on the door, will it just simply be Pearson, or will harvey get his name on it, would it have to go to the partners??

• Registered Users Posts: 55,453 ✭✭✭✭Mr E

Looks like a fake slap in that gif...

• Advertisement

don ramo wrote: »
    so whos name is going on the door, will it just simply be Pearson, or will harvey get his name on it, would it have to go to the partners??

Pearson Specter has a ring to it :)

• Moderators, Arts Moderators Posts: 35,124 Mod ✭✭✭✭pickarooney

TheStook wrote: »

Gayle Buttkicker

• Registered Users Posts: 4,533 ✭✭✭don ramo

Mr E wrote: »
    Looks like a fake slap in that gif...

it does alright, but it was the best i could find, you really need to hear a slap to get the right effect
    gavmcg92 wrote: »
    Pearson Specter has a ring to it :)

or Pearson Paulson;):p:p

• Registered Users Posts: 182 ✭✭luppy

Can I ask what channel you are watching it on?

My channel isn't on the TV ;)

luppy wrote: »
    Can I ask what channel you are watching it on?

Ehh there's sort of a don't ask don't tell rule on this forum ;) I have my sources.

Think DAVE is a week behind the US?
    or Pearson Paulson;):p:p

Ohh can you imagine? Donna in power? O_O <3

gavmcg92 wrote: »
    Ohh can you imagine? Donna in power? O_O <3

We're not worthy!!

that hardman is one lucky bastard :D:Dand Louis could probably knaw off hardmans face:D:D,

tumblr_mhvwxfecWw1qbi37ro1_500.gif

Too much foreshadowing of the impending Jessica/Harvey fall out for it to be Pearson Specter. That said, IF Harvey's name gets on the door I have a feeling Litt is going up too.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,207 ✭✭✭miralize

Strong all season.
    Finale looks brilliant.
    Rachel, that is all.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 202 ✭✭big dar

God suits is such a good show can't wait for the finale now but also dreading no more suits for months This show really has cornered the market in skin tight skirts:D

Advertisement