Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Suits - USA Network *Spoilers*

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 202 ✭✭big dar

Is there only ten episodes in this series ? Feel a serious cliffhanger coming for series finale

• Registered Users Posts: 6,207 ✭✭✭miralize

Yeah, hoping that doesn't happen. I'm just kinda pissed we might have to wait another year for one of the best shows on TV right now.

• Registered Users Posts: 579 ✭✭✭Kilkenny14

Only 2 episodes left and it keeps getting better. I wonder how the tin-opener and three dozen thumbtacks work together?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,996 ✭✭✭Duck Soup

The Donna thing is weird. Does Harvey get Donna back because Harvey says he wants her back and they indulge him? (A bit like Mike Ross being kept on despite being rumbled because Harvey said he wanted him kept on.)

The cliffhanger is obviously the board vote and that'll be resolved at the start of season 3. I suppose we're looking at who we'd be distraught not to come back for the third season and who we wouldn't miss. Every show throws a few characters under the bus to keep things ticking along - think of The Sopranos characters' body count.

The next two show will give us a better idea of who's up for the boot. Funnily, I couldn't care less if both Jessica and Daniel lost out. Jenny and her dope-dealing ex-boyfriend, I'd be happy never to see again.

In fact, as a huge fan of the show, I shouldn't say this, but I really find myself irritated by the Mike Ross background interests. Let him play footsie with Rachel and visit his Gran occasionally, after that who cares? That's screen-time that could be much better spent on Donna filing paperwork, flossing her teeth or doing just about anything.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,871 ✭✭✭Conor108

Duck Soup wrote: »
    That screen-time that could be much better spent on Donna filing paperwork, flossing her teeth or doing just about anything.

Or Lewis shouting "Someone wants to get Litt up!" into his dictaphone

• Advertisement

According to Wikipedia, this is a 16 episode season, not 10.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Suits_episodes#Season_2:_2012

After a bit of digging around, I find that there are two more episodes - 16th & 23rd August 2012 - with the 23rd August one being the 'summer finale'.

Then it goes on a break before coming back in January 2013 with the final 6 episodes of Season 2.

http://www.hollywood.com/news/Suits_Star_Gina_Torres_Summer_Finale_Interview/35766094

Conor108 wrote: »
    Or Lewis shouting "Someone wants to get Litt up!" into his dictaphone

How can the USA network not be already selling "You just got Litt up" t-shirts?

• Registered Users Posts: 14,015 ✭✭✭✭Mc Love

Litt reminds me of the strange guy in Ally McBeal. I think if it comes to a cliffhanger - Jessica could possibly go I'd imagine

• Registered Users Posts: 3,691 ✭✭✭CR 7

Can't help thinking they gave away a bit too much with the preview of next week. Louis will surely finally get his big promotion too, after doing all the work for Harvey.

There's 16 episodes this season, think it's just taking a break for a few weeks after episode 10.

Mc Love wrote: »
    Litt reminds me of the strange guy in Ally McBeal. I think if it comes to a cliffhanger - Jessica could possibly go I'd imagine

Step 1: Jessica loses the vote and is forced out.
    Step 2: Morena Baccarin's character on 'Homeland' gets killed off.
    Step 3: Castle gets cancelled.
    Step 4: Firefly gets brought back

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,533 ✭✭✭don ramo

Duck Soup wrote: »
    According to Wikipedia, this is a 16 episode season, not 10.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Suits_episodes#Season_2:_2012

After a bit of digging around, I find that there are two more episodes - 16th & 23rd August 2012 - with the 23rd August one being the 'summer finale'.

Then it goes on a break before coming back in January 2013 with the final 6 episodes of Season 2.

http://www.hollywood.com/news/Suits_Star_Gina_Torres_Summer_Finale_Interview/35766094
    yeah they done that last season with white collar and covert affairs, air 10 eps in the summer and keep another 6 for later, they both dropped 25% of their summer viewership, and AFAIK USA are doing the same this season with suits being added to the rotation,

and if i remember right they aired CA aired in november and finnished in december then WC started airing its back six in january, i dunno if their gonna stagger all 3 shows this year of what,

don ramo wrote: »
    yeah they done that last season with white collar and covert affairs, air 10 eps in the summer and keep another 6 for later, they both dropped 25% of their summer viewership, and AFAIK USA are doing the same this season with suits being added to the rotation,

and if i remember right they aired CA aired in november and finnished in december then WC started airing its back six in january, i dunno if their gonna stagger all 3 shows this year of what,

I know from working in advertising that summer is just a plum lousy time for viewership. Ad spend tanks and there are countless repeats. It's very little to do with the shows themselves - pretty much all of them take a summer dip in numbers - more to do with people being out of the house more, on holidays etc.

Conversely, January's a great time to capture viewers. It's cold, dark and people are broke after Christmas.

The other thing I discovered when trying to piece the season airing dates together is that Zoe Lawford [the jury expert, brought in for the mock trial) is played by Gabriel Macht's real-life wife, Jacinda Barrett. So now you know.

• Registered Users Posts: 20,397 ✭✭✭✭FreudianSlippers

Something about "Harvey losing his way" reminds me of the end of last season when we were all chatting about what would happen if Harvey left Pearson Hardman. Could Jessica lose and a rival firm is set up?

I had no idea there were webisodes

Aha! So that's what Mike was referencing when he was talking about Louis saying "Litt Up" into a dictaphone

God, I love Donna.

These shorts are actually excellent -

• Registered Users Posts: 159 ✭✭thegoodgirl

Just got into Suits this summer and it is instantly one of our favorites. I could watch it all day. Harvey is just so frickin cool.

I knew he'd have to get Donna back eventually so it'll be good to see how he does it seeing as she has been totally humiliated in the office, it'll take some convincing.

Can’t believe there splitting it up and we have to wait until Jan to see the 6 eps.

It'll be some cliff hanger.

Those shorts are nearly than the show itself

Bubbling up into a dinger of a summer finale. It all seems to hinge on who Lewis is (a) more resentful of and (b) more scared of.

Apart from that, Donna is the only character on TV that can start a riot just by walking out of a lift.

• Registered Users Posts: 28,796 ✭✭✭✭CastorTroy

I'm sure if you took a vote on who had the best entrance between Lewis with his moves or Donna with her jiggle and her wiggle, Donna would easily win. :D

Downer about Mike's granny. Though when he and Rachel were looking at that house, I thought something would happen and Mike and Rachel could possibly move in together.

If Rachel got into law school, does that mean she'd have to leave the firm/show? If so, then that has got to be grounds for us to sue the show. :)

Yeah I had a funny feeling that something was going to happen with the apartment story. Either Mike loses his job because of the takeover or his gran dies!

Rachel and Donna were smoking in the episode!! Donna's entrance was unreal!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 579 ✭✭✭Kilkenny14

Those shorts are awesome.

Next week's season finale looks good from the promo too. Who will win?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,792 ✭✭✭Gandalph

Hope Im with someone as smoking as Donna when Im that age at 40, cougar!

• Registered Users Posts: 13,084 ✭✭✭✭Kirby

Donna. Entrance. Wow.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 21,634 ✭✭✭✭Richard Dower

CastorTroy wrote: »
    Though when he and Rachel were looking at that house, I thought something would happen and Mike and Rachel could possibly move in together. :)

Bingo!....the way she was dictating where the bed would go and the rug, girl had the house furnished in her head! ;)

This granny death is a vehicle for Mike to shack up with Rachel, my money is on Rachel loses her appartment and Mike offers to let her move in, pretty obvious he'll tell her the truth soon, more bonding to obvious hookup time! ;)

Btw...don't get the Donna love, she's not THAT hot!, Rachel is much hotter....she has that Olivia Munn look down ;)

dear god, donna was smokingdrool.gifdrool.gifdrool.gifdrool.gif
    CastorTroy wrote: »
    I'm sure if you took a vote on who had the best entrance between Lewis with his moves or Donna with her jiggle and her wiggle, Donna would easily win. :D

Downer about Mike's granny. Though when he and Rachel were looking at that house, I thought something would happen and Mike and Rachel could possibly move in together.

If Rachel got into law school, does that mean she'd have to leave the firm/show? If so, then that has got to be grounds for us to sue the show. :)
    id say it was a way to get mike living like a proper lawyer, instead of him living in a slum, i thought it was funny he bought his grandmother a gaff 10 times bigger than his own, but you could see it coming, especially when he cancelled due to work, which no doubt will play on him that he didn't get to see her and show her the place because of work, preview
    wasn't he smoking a pipe in next weeks preview

i can see something happening that mike will get found out and the firm will have to protect their ass and find some excuse to send mike to harvard, with Rachael of course:D, and then come back in either season 3 or 4 with both of them being lawyers and itll be 2 or 3 years later,

Btw...don't get the Donna love, she's not THAT hot!, Rachel is much hotter....she has that Olivia Munn look down ;)
    each their own, but only olivia munn has the olivia munn look down :D

• Registered Users Posts: 28,796 ✭✭✭✭CastorTroy

I'm the same boat. Prefer Rachel, but Donna is Donna and if she didn't act the way she does, I don't think she would be as popular. I mean her entrance in this episode is one example of why she's liked, combined with personality.

Think of it as Donna being the intentionally sexy, slightly older woman while Rachel is the younger, unintentionally sexy woman.

So in short, I prefer Rachel but definitely would not turn Donna down, as I'm sure that opportunity will arise soon. :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,746 ✭✭✭FortuneChip

I think I'd take Rachel & Donna... Together, in a bathtub of skittles, listening to the Inception soundtrack

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,395 ✭✭✭✭mikemac1

What an entrance by Donna!

Yep, Mike and Rachel are going to move in together, you could see it as she planned out the room and then the long glances as she stood by the window

I'm raging I saw that promo for next week at the end about the vote
    Waaaaaaaaaaay too much given away :mad:

• Advertisement

Donna's boobs.

That is all.

Advertisement