Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Larry Murphy (Read mod note on post 1 before posting)

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 124 ✭✭wicklowstar

Lahm wrote: »
    He was in Mc Donald's on Grafton St, few Gardai walked in and, two walked out again and one stood at the door. He isn't wearing the same hoodie (denim jacket over red t-shirt) but still has baseball cap and sunglasses. He left after his meal and walked quickly up towards the St Stephens Green centre with his head down, followed by two of the Gardai.

Now in the Northside according to sources.
    HOw do u know?????

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,273 ✭✭✭Morlar

If only we had a proper foxnews we'd have the rape ticker in the corner of the news screens by now, hordes of camera crews on standby to doorstep the judge too.

• Registered Users Posts: 61 ✭✭carlows

He's an evil man that has shown no remorse for his actions. I can only go by the crime he commited to the Carlow girl and when you hear what she went through it would make you vomit :mad:.
    You have to admit it is hard to believe that he wasn't responsible for any of the other missing women but without evidence unfortunately from today he is a free man.....
    Everyone needs to be vigilant.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,556 ✭✭✭✭AckwelFoley

gazzer wrote: »
    Perhaps Murphy should be made move next door to either the judge who gave him the leniant sentence or the person who was minister for justice at the time of the sentencing.

The judge can only hand him the sentance that the law permits.

Death isnt on the statute books .. unfortunatley

• Registered Users Posts: 12,556 ✭✭✭✭AckwelFoley

ah i don't know about that. What he was convicted for was brutal in the extreme.

Most rapes are brutal.

I know what you're saying, but there are alot of brutal crimes against women happening, and these guys get out and we rarely hear much about it

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 24,878 ✭✭✭✭arybvtcw0eolkf

I live in the same place and I will have to worry now when my partner goes up to the local for a drink with her friends

Me and my good friend 'snyper' are going up that way for a beer, she'll be grand - we'll look after her :cool:

• Registered Users Posts: 20,937 ✭✭✭✭Ash.J.Williams

snyper wrote: »
    Most rapes are brutal.
    well he did a lot more than rape that girl.

• Registered Users Posts: 61 ✭✭carlows

Its not where or what he's doing today that bothers me its what and where he'll be in a few weeks/months/years

• Registered Users Posts: 81,223 ✭✭✭✭biko

Folks im not sure if u have had a chance to check Lahms previous posts, he has a disturbing fascination with sexual deviancy and i wouldnt entertain him with replys if i were you. His comments are very very suspicious to say the least.
    If you think someone isn't above boards, officer, then please avail of the report post function. It looks like a little triangle on every post.
    A moderator will then make the decision on how to proceed.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,689 ✭✭✭Kasabian

The Boys out on the street.

I get the impression you are getting some kind of kick from this thread.
    Your posting makes me uncomfortable.

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,202 ✭✭✭Rabidlamb

carlows wrote: »
    Its not where or what he's doing today that bothers me its what and where he'll be in a few weeks/months/years

Yes, the rape count is at zero folks but sure to rise any minute now.

He's a long grass merchant, won't be doing anything for a long time.
    Where will the media be in 6 weeks time ?.

• Moderators, Arts Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 10,641 Mod ✭✭✭✭Hellrazer

walked quickly up towards the St Stephens Green centre with his head down, followed by two of the Gardai.

What I want to know is why are we wasting Garda time and money protecting a scumbag like this??

Let him out of their sight for a few minutes and Im sure the problem could be solved once and for all if the right people recognise him!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,822 ✭✭✭iPlop

Oh i see..
    Sure it must be true if its on facebook!!

They will hardly be following him around in the same way in a months time, or a year!

The point I was making is that the OP thinks he's some kind of secret agent with spies everywhere:rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 116 ✭✭deepsouthtalla

snyper wrote: »
    The judge can only hand him the sentance that the law permits.

Death isnt on the statute books .. unfortunatley

couldn't agree more bud he should have been given the sentence of death
    if the states can do it y can't we?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8 corruptgovt

Sorry Biko but im only on this since yesterday i wasnt aware of the triangle and what it meant!

Not at all. We are aware that people are feeling nervous after his release and will try to keep you updated.

Who is we ? Who are "we" representing.

I think your just engageing in this to satisfy some strange fixation.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 124 ✭✭wicklowstar

The point I was making is that the OP thinks he's some kind of secret agent with spies everywhere:rolleyes:

Ah sure let him think what he wants.. If he wants to be a spy, well good luck to him!!:D;)

I dont care if he goes to mcdonalds or wherever!
    I only care if he is out of the sight of the gardai around this area.
    Scary!

• Registered Users Posts: 47 stoneruile

• Registered Users Posts: 2,985 ✭✭✭Dunny

Sorry Biko but im only on this since yesterday i wasnt aware of the triangle and what it meant!

I asked you a question above , are you going to answer it or are you being selective on what you read and respond to on the thread.

I am just interested in you pointing out the law to me in regard to him being picked up agian for questioning.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,871 ✭✭✭Conor108

From BreakingNews.ie
    12/08/2010 - 14:00:34
    Larry Murphy has made a complaint to Gardaí after being pursued by the media following his release from prison.

The convicted rapist walked out the front door of Arbour Hill Prison at 10.10am this morning, after serving over 10 years of a 15-year sentence for rape and attempted murder.

He refused to comment to a waiting media pack and was whisked away in a waiting taxi.

The father of two, who was questioned about the dissapearance of a number of women during the 1990's, has seven days before he is required to inform gardaí of his address.

couldn't agree more bud he should have been given the sentence of death
    if the states can do it y can't we?
    what ???
    We can't because we overwhelmingly voted to ban it.

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 35,943 Mod ✭✭✭✭dr.bollocko

Blah blah blah.
    blah blah. blah blah. blah blah. blah blah.
    Blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah.
    blah blah.
    Rabble.

Banned for trolling.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 24,878 ✭✭✭✭arybvtcw0eolkf

@ Corruptgovt.. Why not say "g'day" to you work mates over in the Emergency Services Forum - or are you afraid they'd smell a rat?.

• Moderators, Arts Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 10,641 Mod ✭✭✭✭Hellrazer

what ???
    We can't because we overwhelmingly voted to ban it.

I`d gladly vote for it to be reinstated.

Dermot Ahern can push through a law on Blashemy but in the 10 years that this animal , yes Lahm , animal , was caged a law could not be put in place to protect society .

The mind boggles with the fcuking idiots we elect to run this country.

Edit . I see the DR. has done the deed. :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,129 ✭✭✭R P McMurphy

Why do people think he should have been condemned to death (even if that option was available within the judical system). I think that the 14 year sentance handed down for what he did was terribly lenient and aggravated sexual assault should carry a much heavier sentence. That said why do people think the death penalty was warrented

Why do people think he should have been condemned to death (even if that option was available within the judical system). I think that the 14 year sentance handed down for what he did was terribly lenient and aggravated sexual assault should carry a much heavier sentence. That said why do people think the death penalty was warrented

I think you'll find that in most people's minds he has been tried and convicted of the deaths of all these missing women.

Sadly we may never know what became of them.

Kasabian wrote: »
    Dermot Ahern can push through a law on Blashemy but in the 10 years that this animal , yes Lahm , animal , was caged a law could not be put in place to protect society .

The mind boggles with the fcuking idiots we elect to run this country.

Edit . I see the DR. has done the deed. :D
    That's a good point....Dermot Ahern just said "nothing i can do" and that was it, yet he was very vociferous about that joke of a blasphemy law.

Although it must be said ministers interfering in law is the last thing we need as 9 times out of 10 it's a bad thing.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,511 ✭✭✭saywhatyousee

the man paid his debt to society and should be left alone
    alll the media attention will probaly get him killed

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement