Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Average Of Hot Women Have Gone Down Since The Recession

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,599 ✭✭✭BumbleB

dan719 wrote: »
    Irish women >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Polish women.

Irish women are greater than polish women not = < .

I have always loved Irish women .Peig Sayer was such a roide ,no fake tan or high heels on that bird.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 189 ✭✭Dr. Zeus

Seriously, don't any of you guys get sick of re-hashing the same crap day in day out?

It would be something if it was funny but it's not.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 9,464 ✭✭✭Celly Smunt

Dr. Zeus wrote: »
    Seriously, don't any of you guys get sick of re-hashing the same crap day in day out?

It would be something if it was funny but it's not.

then why are you here?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 355 ✭✭I_AmThe_Walrus

pmcmahon wrote: »
    then why are you here?

Seriously, though...we should open up our borders to all the hot women of the world. Just think of the genetics down the line....we could be the best looking race on the planet. :)

Perhaps the Irish girls will then clean up their act and take care of themselves.

Seriously, though...we should open up our borders to all the hot women of the world. Just think of the genetics down the line....we could be the best looking race on the planet. :)

"damn foreigners,coming over here,stealing our men and our jobs",has a nice ring to it i must agree ;)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,597 ✭✭✭dan719

Ah, right.

So you're just like one of those church-goers who have no facts, evidence or explanation for your beliefs, yet continue to indulge yourself in the tripe of it all?

Makes perfect sense.

I think Irish women, in general, are better looking then polish women. That's an opinion. A perfectly valid one at that. I also hold the opinion that you are a complete knob. I'm sure plenty of people would agree with the latter, if not the former.

I think Irish women, in general, are better looking then polish women. That's an opinion. A perfectly valid one at that. I also hold the opinion that you are a complete knob. I'm sure plenty of people would agree with the latter, if not the former.

your opinion is wrong. (its actually right but i just want to disagree)

That's completely and hopelessly inaccurate.

Have you seen every individual Polish woman?

I have so I win.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 244 ✭✭RachPie

What's your definition of hot?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,599 ✭✭✭BumbleB

I don't agree with the argument that Polish women are better looking than Irish women. I've been to Poland a few times and once you're away from the glam of the nightlife and the bs you see the real polish people ,some are quite attractive and some who are not.

Eastern european girls without makeup are quite plain but there features are nice so in effect when they are dolled up they look fantastic.

Take it from me .I lived with 3 russian girls all lovely and they had there bad days.

In the beginning that might have been the case but since the bar has been raised but its much of an even playing field now. Youre far more likely to find a sound attractive woman in Ireland than Poland.

Sounds more like a load of old bitterness really .

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,578 ✭✭✭Mal-Adjusted

Have you seen every individual Polish woman?

I have so I win.

I have too. They're dogs. I win :D

• Registered Users Posts: 11,342 ✭✭✭✭rossie1977

RachPie wrote: »
    What's your definition of hot?

hot

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,289 ✭✭✭parker kent

I agree, I just prefer Irish women. Some people may prefer Polish but I don't. Doesn't make anybody right or wrong, it is just the way we are wired.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,770 ✭✭✭Bottle_of_Smoke

My friend has recently returned from Australia where he worked for the last four years. Walking through Dublin city centre, to my bemusement, he told me, out of the blue, that the place seemed so "empty".

And it did...

This wasn't during unsociable hours either. I was amazed and it got me thinking...

Seeing as we've experience a mass exodus throughout this economic nightmare we're facing, it seems that the average of attractive people has gone down. Now, all we're left with are the Irish. All the foreign @ss is gone home... :(

Lol you must be in the wrong Dublin the one I'm living in is packed with foreigners. I live in Drumcondra walking into town I go past halal butchers, polish and romanian foodstores and they're just the ones off the top of my head

Kate Bush? We can't compare famous people to that of ordinary everyday city folk. We can't say Adriana Lima is better looking than the girl next door so Irish girls are ugly...it makes no sense.

What we're looking for here is a comparison based on experience to decipher whether or not, through observation the last two years, are we losing or is our average of naturally attractive (both men and women if you'd prefer to speak on both) gone down since this recession.

And I'm not sure how Poland crept into this...yes, they are some gorgeous looking women but I was thinking more along the lines of, have we lost something special since the departure of all nationalities?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 244 ✭✭RachPie

rossie1977 wrote: »

Ugh. Forget it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,941 ✭✭✭caseyann

Ugh. Forget it.

lol they look like a bunch of under age slappers

rossie1977 wrote: »

Well, not necessarily. I'm talking about a wide spectrum of people, not a certain type. People have different opinions and preferences, but the OP was about having lost a significant amount of people who are attractive to you and not just physically either.
    Ugh. Forget it.

H
    u
    h
    ?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,559 ✭✭✭Millicent

What the hell is the deal with the Irish women hating in Boards lately? It's ridiculous. There are some people on here (not all) that just can't seem to rectify the fact that their tired lines and sleazy come ons didn't get them the Irish girl they wanted and so now they have decided that we are all apparently ignorant, ugly bitches.

I have seen the photos of Irish girls on here in Know Your Feelers and Know Your Ranters etc. and some of them are gorgeous looking girls who, I know from having conversations on here with them, are lovely people. So just give it a rest, yeah? Quit shitting where you eat and, if the women of Ireland really offend your eyes so much, move to wherever the fuck you think there are better looking women that are happy to listen to your bullshit. Cos it ain't here.

/rant

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,535 ✭✭✭Raekwon

Kate Bush is Irish and she's incredibly beautyful.

Kate Bush. Born on the 30 July 1958 (age 51) in Bexleyheath, Kent, England.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,089 ✭✭✭ascanbe

Millicent wrote: »
    What the hell is the deal with the Irish women hating in Boards lately? It's ridiculous. There are some people on here (not all) that just can't seem to rectify the fact that their tired lines and sleazy come ons didn't get them the Irish girl they wanted and so now they have decided that we are all apparently ignorant, ugly bitches.

I have seen the photos of Irish girls on here in Know Your Feelers and Know Your Ranters etc. and some of them are gorgeous looking girls who, I know from having conversations on here with them, are lovely people. So just give it a rest, yeah? Quit shitting where you eat and, if the women of Ireland really offend your eyes so much, move to wherever the fuck you think there are better looking women that are happy to listen to your bullshit. Cos it ain't here.

/rant

Well, i think that just about ends that. No more to see here.

/rant

It's a general observation. Why are you coming in here with a hostile attitude? Anyway, the original question was whether or not, the attractiveness of people has gone down since the recession, nothing about Irish girls being horrible.

Perhaps, you're just being insecure about yourself because you've literally took up on something that never existed in the first place.

It's a general observation. Why are you coming in here with a hostile attitude? Anyway, the original question was whether or not, the attractiveness of people has gone down since the recession, nothing about Irish girls being horrible.

Perhaps, you're just being insecure about yourself because you've literally took up on something that never existed in the first place.

I did not but thanks for implying I imagined this. I'm also quite secure in myself and have no self-confidence problems.

If you'd done a search on Boards, you'd realise these assertions are not altogether uncommon lately. And the question was not about whether the attractiveness of people had gone down, you specified women. To answer, no. I don't think it has.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 37,214 ✭✭✭✭Dudess

Seeing as we've experience a mass exodus throughout this economic nightmare we're facing, it seems that the average of attractive people has gone down. Now, all we're left with are the Irish. All the foreign @ss is gone home... :(
    This would be the part where you say Irish women are unattractive...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,941 ✭✭✭caseyann

I did not but thanks for implying I imagined this. I'm also quite secure in myself and have no self-confidence problems.

If you'd done a search on Boards, you'd realise these assertions are not altogether uncommon lately. And the question was not about whether the attractiveness of people had gone down, you specified women. To answer, no. I don't think it has.

Which i answered his question,used to the foreign women so no longer attractive to him.They didnt leave he just is used to them :p

Dudess wrote: »
    This would be the part where you say Irish women are unattractive...

Where did I say "Irish women are horrible"?

Absolutely nothing got to do with flaming Irish girls.

Where did I say "Irish women are horrible"?

Absolutely nothing got to do with flaming Irish girls.

As an aside: I think the fact that you referred to them as "foreign @ss&quot; says a lot /aside.

The implication was that by default you are "left with the Irish girls" and the ":(" kind of displays the fact that you are not happy about it, don't you think?

I'd be interested in seeing how many Irish men would prefer the excitement of dating a foreign girl as opposed to an Irish one. Nothing against Irish women at all, I'm sure there are some great girls out there but this all goes back to the endless debate we see so much on boards....

Personally, with my goals in life, a woman would need to be a keen explorer as I love to travel and I don't see my long term future here. Luckily, I have a partner who is just the same as me.

Again, nothing against the women of Ireland but we're not known for our beauty.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 4,987 ✭✭✭ottostreet

I'd be interested in seeing how many Irish men would prefer the excitement of dating a foreign girl as opposed to an Irish one. Nothing against Irish women at all, I'm sure there are some great girls out there but this all goes back to the endless debate we see so much on boards....

I've only ever really gone out with one 'Irish' girl (and even then, she wasn't completely Irish), the others have all been foreign, and it is FANTASTIC.. I really enjoy the whole trying to figure out cultural differences, things that aren't important in Ireland, but are important in other countries, different languages, and it makes ya realise that the world doesnt begin and end with Ireland.

Having said that, I do find it more difficult to 'have the craic'..My girlfriends haven't connected very well with my very Irish friends, and it leads to a certain...seperation, which I would like to bridge, but its difficult. I know its a childish example, but even something like a Father Ted reference such as saying 'ah go on, go on, go on, go on, go on etc.', which an irish girl would 'get', is completely lost, and just earns me a funny look. But then there is the fun of introducing them to Father Ted!

So, in terms of 'fun', I think I prefer foreign girls. In terms of looks, well, the look I like the most, isn't exactly prevalent in Ireland. Of course there are good looking Irish girls, and very desireable Irish girls, the same way there are in every country!

Advertisement