Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Average Of Hot Women Have Gone Down Since The Recession

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 11,763 ✭✭✭✭Crann na Beatha

This post has been deleted.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,941 ✭✭✭caseyann

rossie1977 wrote: »
    go to sweden or norway, plenty of attractive women there

HAHAHA rossie is that polite hint :p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 977 ✭✭✭Abrasax

Obaraten wrote: »
    Russian Girls?

It's meant to be a Shakespeare quote.

Translation could be wrong. Edited.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,778 ✭✭✭Pauleta

I think the previous posters are right, the lack of eastern european girls is really hitting us hard. Saying that though even the hot Polish girl i perv on in tesco isnt as hot as she was :(

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,599 ✭✭✭BumbleB

Polish women are incredibly easy to pull in their own country and not here.The reverse is true in Ireland.

pocaluj mnie dupe .

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,565 ✭✭✭southsiderosie

And yet the recession has done little to shrink the beer-and-3am-kebab guts of the men of Ireland. More belt-tightening is needed, obviously. ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 11,647 ✭✭✭✭El Weirdo

Apologies for going off topic,anyone who wants to speak/learn Russian there is the Russain forum;)
    Reported as spam.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 37,214 ✭✭✭✭Dudess

Dudess, why do you automatically refer to the thread as a "troll thread" upon reading something you didn't overly agree with? This is boards. People are entitled to post anything on their mind that they believe would constitute a good argument and debate.
    Oh to me, a troll thread is a blatant attempt to stir sh1t, not necessarily something I disagree with.
    Now, the guys want to know why this is happening...
    No they don't.
    Why are we seeing less hot @ss on our streets and in our fast food favourites?
    If you can't answer that complete conundrum, why even reply?
    You seem to know the answer so why even start a thread? Oh yeah, to insult a vast group of people - go you.

глупый поток глупо

Priveat ,

I know Ivan , up there is trying to be real clever, but cyrillic is unbelievably easy to learn. I'm going to Moscow in Sept so I learnt it ,took 40 mins I kid you not, been now I can read Russian editions of Playboy.I know enough russian words to keep the russian hookers away from me.

• Advertisement

• Registered Users Posts: 3,089 ✭✭✭ascanbe

In Soviet Russia, the recession goes down on the average of hot women.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 977 ✭✭✭Abrasax

BumbleB wrote: »
    .I know enough russian words to keep the russian hookers away from me.

Just a few more words to learn and they'll be climbing all over you.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 355 ✭✭I_AmThe_Walrus

If the Pound ever drops below the Euro, we can see another mass annual exodus from our cities when the foreign students would see Britain as a better destination, financially.

For some reason, the Irish have become a nation of xenophobes. Which is ironic to say the least, seeing as we, ourselves were discriminated against in a similar manner not too long ago. People have a habit of forgetting too quickly.

Perhaps it's the Celtic Tiger generation, born with a silver spoon.

I for one, love and welcome foreign nationals to our country. They have done wonders for this country on an economic level. I just wish more of us were educated to the value of them, their culture and the learning of how they can benefit us.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,060 ✭✭✭catthinkin

If the Pound ever drops below the Euro, we can see another mass annual exodus from our cities when the foreign students would see Britain as a better destination, financially.

For some reason, the Irish have become a nation of xenophobes. Which is ironic to say the least, seeing as we, ourselves were discriminated against in a similar manner not too long ago. People have a habit of forgetting too quickly.

I for one, love and welcome foreign nationals to our country. They have done wonders for this country on an economic level. I just wish more of us were educated to the value of them, their culture and the learning of how they can benefit us.

i am sorry i dont think their any any foreign women reading this thread

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,456 ✭✭✭✭Mr Benevolent

Am I the only Irish guy who doesn't find polish women to be overly attractive?:confused:

I don't like skinny bitches. They break too easily.

Its time to give as good as we got,right of passage :D

catthinkin wrote: »
    i am sorry i dont think their any any foreign women reading this thread

Well, actually...;)

Well, actually...;)

You cant claim foreign status ;)

caseyann wrote: »
    You cant claim foreign status ;)

I'm not Irish.

• Advertisement

• Registered Users Posts: 130 ✭✭woysworld

arent u lucky!! lol

Privet,My name isnt Ivan thanks

Kak dela !.

I was taking the piss Vladamir.

I don't consider myself Irish either, even though I was born here.

Confused?

Well, I don't understand patriotism or class based on nationality. It will always be conclusively and hopelessly a brain dead stance to me. What is an Irish identity? A Christian?
    Well, I'm not religious...
    Would I fight for the majorities ideals? Absolutely not.

"Home" is wherever your Happiness is.

I don't consider myself Irish either, even though I was born here.

Confused?

Well, I don't understand patriotism or class based on nationality. It will always be conclusively and hopelessly a brain dead stance to me. What is an Irish identity? A Christian?
    Well, I'm not religious...
    Would I fight for the majorities ideals? Absolutely not.

I wasn't born in Ireland, and given the fights I have had about my visa I am definitely not Irish. :mad:

Wait - but you are an Irish citizen, no? It's not nationalistic to have a nationality.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,900 ✭✭✭InTheTrees

I don't consider myself Irish either

No, "home" is where you get deported to when you get arrested abroard...

:o

InTheTrees wrote: »
    No, "home" is where you get deported to when you get arrested abroard...

:o

(gulp) :eek:

I wasn't born in Ireland, and given the fights I have had about my visa I am definitely not Irish. :mad:

"Imagine there's no countries..." - JL.

"Imagine there's no countries..." - JL.
    You have a label wear it :mad:

• Advertisement

caseyann wrote: »
    You have a label wear it :mad:

Que?

Advertisement