Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Average Of Hot Women Have Gone Down Since The Recession

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,941 ✭✭✭caseyann

Que?

Irish label its sewn under your skin on back of your neck :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,565 ✭✭✭southsiderosie

"Imagine there's no countries..." - JL.

If there are no countries, then why does "foreign ass" going home matter? That is (was) the point of the thread, no?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 355 ✭✭I_AmThe_Walrus

If there are no countries, then why does "foreign ass" going home matter? That is (was) the point of the thread, no?

Would people of understood otherwise?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,597 ✭✭✭dan719

Irish women >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Polish women.

dan719 wrote: »

Why do you say that?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 244 ✭✭RachPie

The average of men able to formulate grammatically correct sentences have gone down

• Closed Accounts Posts: 595 ✭✭✭George Orwell 1982

The Average Of Hot Women Have Gone Down Since The Recession

http://writtenwyrdd.typepad.com/.a/6a00e54ef251c5883301156f168d04970c-320wi

RachPie wrote: »
    The average of men able to formulate grammatically correct sentences have gone down

How about answering the question and contributing something to the conversation like all those before you have by using common sense to decipher the sentence while knocking off the 'holier than thou', self-righteous attitude that, ironically, Irish women have aligned themselves, reputation wise, to.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 244 ✭✭RachPie

How about answering the question and contributing something to the conversation like all those before you have by using common sense to decipher the sentence while knocking off the 'holier than thou', self-righteous attitude that, ironically, Irish women have aligned themselves, reputation wise, to.

If it was a worthwhile question, I'd give an answer. But I was being nice and just thought I ought to correct your grammar failings (:
    Self - righteous? Love, you don't know me at all. Don't generalize because of one comment. And get rid of that chip on your shoulder, doesn't suit you.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,236 ✭✭✭Sanjuro

All the foreign @ss is gone home... :(
    Dunno what you're worried about. With the way you're going on, it's not like you had a chance or anything.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 6 MistresJelly

Am I the only Irish guy who doesn't find polish women to be overly attractive?:confused:

NO!!! I don't most Slavic women atractive @ all (not to disrespect you ladies it's just my taste) I'd mutch prefer a nice frecled bosomed Irish Girl instead....also what the hell's worng with Irish woman Irishb Girls are admired form all areas of the globe.....for the most part when a person is asked how theay ahve links to Irish Ancestry it's nearly alwas through the mothers....So Irish lady's I find amoung the most beautiful in the world!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,236 ✭✭✭Sanjuro

NO!!! I don't most Slavic women atractive @ all (not to disrespect you ladies it's just my taste) I'd mutch prefer a nice frecled bosomed Irish Girl instead....also what the hell's worng with Irish woman Irishb Girls are admired form all areas of the globe.....for the most part when a person is asked how theay ahve links to Irish Ancestry it's nearly alwas through the mothers....So Irish lady's I find amoung the most beautiful in the world!!!
    I'd like to nominate this for post of the day, please.

You've got a VERY vivid imagination.
    Sanjuro wrote: »
    I'd like to nominate this for post of the day, please.

LOL and not ina good way.

Sanjuro wrote: »
    Dunno what you're worried about. With the way you're going on, it's not like you had a chance or anything.

I'm in a relationship. It was an observation. lrn2read.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,009 ✭✭✭vangoz

That thread title is still cracking me up, the capitals at the beginning of each word just tops it all off.

• Registered Users Posts: 181 ✭✭CluelessGirl

If all the hot foreign ass has gone home..........that means that all the hot foreign willy has gone home too!

So does that mean we gotta turn back.................:(

If all the hot foreign ass has gone home..........that means that all the hot foreign willy has gone home too!

So does that mean we gotta turn back.................:(

Irish men are famous throughout the world, Irish women are not. You're lucky to have us. it seems more Irish men are choosing foreign females.

It just the opposite in say Brazil for example, where the women are world famous and the men, not so much. Exactly the same in Sweden, Russia etc.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 595 ✭✭✭George Orwell 1982

That was my point. The conversation is not worth contributing to.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 9,464 ✭✭✭Celly Smunt

you'd see nicer dogs in the pound nowadays

• Closed Accounts Posts: 199 ✭✭Joliegood

Could not agree more. Irish women are much better looking.

Joliegood wrote: »
    Could not agree more. Irish women are much better looking.

self criticism is no criticism you Irish whore

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 181 ✭✭CluelessGirl

not suprised

• Closed Accounts Posts: 199 ✭✭Joliegood

pmcmahon wrote: »
    self criticism is no criticism you Irish whore
    ????????????????

Joliegood wrote: »
    ????????????????

i'm joking,i'm sure you're lovely :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,597 ✭✭✭dan719

Why do you say that?

Because it's what I believe? :rolleyes:

Because it's what I believe? :rolleyes:

Ah, right.

So you're just like one of those church-goers who have no facts, evidence or explanation for your beliefs, yet continue to indulge yourself in the tripe of it all?

Makes perfect sense.

Ah, right.

So you're just like one of those church-goers who have no facts, evidence or explanation for your beliefs, yet continue to indulge yourself in the tripe of it all?

Makes perfect sense.

its faith,you must have faith

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,565 ✭✭✭southsiderosie

Irish men are famous throughout the world, Irish women are not. You're lucky to have us. it seems more Irish men are choosing foreign females.

It just the opposite in say Brazil for example, where the women are world famous and the men, not so much. Exactly the same in Sweden, Russia etc.

Famous for what though?

From what I've seen, Irish men are famous in certain parts of the world for being fun (veering towards rowdy) and drinking too much. And everywhere else in the world, people think they are English until told otherwise.

pmcmahon wrote: »
    its faith,you must have faith

Would you find a man who has unquestionable faith in the existence of Mother Goose, deserving of your unrivaled respect and admiration?

• Advertisement

Would you find a man who has unquestionable faith in the existence of Mother Goose, deserving of your unrivaled respect and admiration?

well if someone wrote a 1000 page book about mother goose and believed it i would respect him for being such a gob-****e,the bible is a good money spinner though

Advertisement