Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Your favourite game - post a pic of it

Options
12345679»

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 541 ✭✭✭lazlo

Reganio 2 wrote: »
    My favourite all time game amd it dosn't look like being taken over soon, amazing game with one of the most memorable starts to a game that draws you in straight away.

jogos-bs-st.jpg

What he said, nothing comes close for me. Replayed it this year after many years and its still wonderful

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,089 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tar.Aldarion

What is that game, I remember loving it

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 50,907 CMod ✭✭✭✭Retr0gamer

Broken Sword.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,089 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tar.Aldarion

Ah thanks, was annoying me!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,493 ✭✭✭Killinator

0.jpg

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 120 ✭✭Stiltzkin

Hogs-Of-War-2.jpg

or

kingdom-hearts-box.jpg

Advertisement