Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

2010/2011 Season Predictions

Options
1235»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,341 ✭✭✭✭Chucky the tree

AFC Champions: Jets
    NFC Champions: Packers
    Super Bowl Champs: Jets

Still alive!

• Registered Users Posts: 181 ✭✭The Munky

No picks and Cutler looked composed.

I acknowledge my predictive error.

Buts this the beauty about sport right, any given Sunday........

• Registered Users Posts: 6,299 ✭✭✭spiralism

spiralism wrote: »
    (1st post :D)
    AFC Champions: Baltimore Ravens
    NFC Champions: Green Bay Packers
    Superbowl Winner: Green Bay Packers
    "Surprise" Team: Detroit Lions
    Underachieving/Over-Hyped Team: would say Chicago but they're not really overhyped this year.... San Diego/Dallas would be my pick

Off MVP: Chris Johnson again
    Def MVP: Troy Polamalu, if he stays fit
    Regular Season MVP : Aaron Rodgers (won the MVP that really mattered) will be more deserving but because Peyton Manning is Peyton Manning it'll go to him... again
    Off Rookie MVP: CJ Spiller
    Def Rookie MVP: Suh
    "Surprise" Player: Kyle Orton
    Underachieving/Over-Hyped Player: Cutler, another 20+ INT season in the pipeline for him

Your Own Team : Denver Broncos (seems I'm the 1st here!:D)
    Regular season record: 9-7/8-8
    Best rookie: Perrish Cox
    Most looking forward to seeing: Kyle Orton, if the preseason is anything to go by, he's looked to have improved considerably. Also interested in seeing what we'll do with Tim Tebow, if anything.

:cool:

• Registered Users Posts: 7,779 ✭✭✭Benimar

Benimar wrote: »
    AFC Champions: Colts (reigning division champs and as long as Manning is healthy I can't see them being knocked off their perch)
    NFC Champions: Packers (Look to be coming together nicely)
    Superbowl Winner: Colts
    "Surprise" Team: Redskins
    Underachieving/Over-Hyped Team: Jets (They were 9-7 last year and Sanchez could have the 2nd season drop-off)

Off MVP: Peyton Manning (If the Colts do well he will get it, although a less 'sexy' name will deserve it more)
    Def MVP: Jared Allen
    Off Rookie MVP: Dez Bryant (In a big market so will get a lot of publicity)
    Def Rookie MVP: Ndamukong Suh
    "Surprise" Player: Derek Anderson (I think he'll beat out Lienart and has great receivers)
    Underachieving/Over-Hyped Player: Brett Favre (wont be anywhere near last years level but will be praised to the hilt)

Your Own Team - Dolphins
    Regular season record: 10-6
    Best rookie: A.J Edds
    Most looking forward to seeing: Chad Henne making this his team.

A couple of nuggets in a sea of crap! Dez Bryant was in the running until he got injured but what was I thinking with the Redskins and Derek Anderson :o

• Registered Users Posts: 4,500 ✭✭✭ReacherCreature

NFC Champions: Packers.
    Superbowl Winner: Packers

My original prediction a few pages back. Not bad.

• Advertisement
Advertisement