Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

2010/2011 Season Predictions

Options
  • 14-07-2010 1:23am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 16,658 ✭✭✭✭

Last year's thread was great fun, and while there's still a bit to go, why not get this up and running. If anything major happens between now and the start of the regular season, you can always tweak your predictions! Here's my predictions:

AFC Champions: New York Jets
    NFC Champions: Green Bay Packers
    Superbowl Winner: New York Jets
    "Surprise" Team: Oakland Raiders
    Underachieving/Over-Hyped Team: New England Patriots

Off MVP: Aaron Rodgers
    Def MVP: Darrelle Revis
    Off Rookie MVP: Ryan Matthews/Ben Tate
    Def Rookie MVP: Kyle Wilson/Gerald McCoy
    "Surprise" Player: Jason Campbell
    Underachieving/Over-Hyped Player: Jay Cutler (although his hype has gone downhill, so Chris Johnson is more suitable here)

Your Own Team
    Regular season record: 10-6
    Best rookie: Rob Gronkowski
    Most looking forward to seeing: A healthy Wes Welker *fingers crossed*

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 239 ✭✭deccy15

AFC champs: Baltimore Ravens
    NFC champs: Dallas Cowboys
    Superbowl champs: Dallas Cowboys
    Surprise team: Detroit Lions
    Overhyped team: New York Giants

Offensive MVP: Chris Johnson
    Defensive MVP: Patrick Willis
    Off Rookie: CJ Spiller
    Def Rookie: Ndamakong Suh
    ''Surprise player'': Darren McFadden
    Overhyped player: Jay Cutler

My Team:
    Regular Season Record: 12-4
    Best Rookie: Sean Lee
    Most looking forward to see: Dez Bryant

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,510 ✭✭✭Hazys

AFC Champions: Ravens (improved from last year and they were quiet good last year)
    NFC Champions: Saints (Lost v few players in FA)
    Superbowl Winner: Saints
    "Surprise" Team: Texans (always the sexy pick here, but theyll make the playoffs this year)
    Underachieving/Over-Hyped Team: Jets (Superbowl isnt won in the off season, a decent team last year, only slightly better this year, 9-7 record)

Off MVP: Peyton Manning (he'll have a decent season, but theyll give it to him anyway)
    Off Rookie MVP: Jahvid Best (Will get a lot of touches, if the Lions OL is decent this year he'll do well)
    Def Rookie MVP: Rolando McClain (LBs always win)
    "Surprise" Player: Derrick Burgess (wishful thinking from a Pats fan, he might not even make the roster!)
    Underachieving/Over-Hyped Player: Jay Cutler (wont be much better than last season, despite all the "potential" he has)

Your Own Team - Pats
    Regular season record: 11-5
    Best rookie: Brandon Spikes
    Most looking forward to seeing: A much improved defense, and hopefully some pass rushing

• Registered Users Posts: 7,779 ✭✭✭Benimar

AFC Champions: Colts (reigning division champs and as long as Manning is healthy I can't see them being knocked off their perch)
    NFC Champions: Packers (Look to be coming together nicely)
    Superbowl Winner: Colts
    "Surprise" Team: Redskins
    Underachieving/Over-Hyped Team: Jets (They were 9-7 last year and Sanchez could have the 2nd season drop-off)

Off MVP: Peyton Manning (If the Colts do well he will get it, although a less 'sexy' name will deserve it more)
    Def MVP: Jared Allen
    Off Rookie MVP: Dez Bryant (In a big market so will get a lot of publicity)
    Def Rookie MVP: Ndamukong Suh
    "Surprise" Player: Derek Anderson (I think he'll beat out Lienart and has great receivers)
    Underachieving/Over-Hyped Player: Brett Favre (wont be anywhere near last years level but will be praised to the hilt)

Your Own Team - Dolphins
    Best rookie: A.J Edds
    Most looking forward to seeing: Chad Henne making this his team.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,986 ✭✭✭✭mikemac

AFC Champions: Baltimore Ravens
    Superbowl Winner: Green Bay Packers
    "Surprise" Team: Detroit Lions
    Underachieving/Over-Hyped Team: New York Jets, great on paper and sure they did well last year but they won't repeat it, not even close

Def MVP: Patrick Willis
    Off Rookie MVP: Ryan Matthews
    Def Rookie MVP: Ndamakong Suh
    "Surprise" Player: Chad Henne, one year after being made starter will have a massive season.
    Underachieving/Over-Hyped Player: Jay Cutler, predictable choice. Mike Martz brought in but it won't help here, not with the offensive line they have, Cutler will do badly, is over-hyped

Your Own Team Ravens
    Best rookie: Sergio Kindle, we don't have any one rookie becoming an instant starter, Kindle will do well in rotation,
    Most looking forward to seeing: Ravens aren't known for explosive offense but Flacco can go for over 4,000 yards this year

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,658 ✭✭✭✭Peyton Manning

Can't help but feel people are dismissing the Jets just for the sake of it. On offense they have Santonio Holmes coming in from week 5. Not only does this give Sanchez more options, but it will open up the running game too. Shonn Greene was excellent in the run in last year and will be one of the leading RBs in the league this time round. Faneca is the only absentee from the OL and they've addressed that in the draft. Edwards looked good when he came in last year, and if he works on his hands, himself, Holmes and Cotchery are a solid, solid receiving line. As for the defence, Revis is the best CB in the league bar none, and with Kyle Wilson (best CB in the draft) coming in, they should allow even fewer yards this time round, especially with Cromartie for depth. They have as many generous fixtures as they do tough ones. I also think they drafted brilliantly, the only issue being not taking an OLB despite Jason Taylor coming onboard. Would like to see another DE too. Actually no, I wouldn't. I hope they crash and burn, but I don't see it happening. As a Pats fan, I genuinely fear the Jets this season.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 6,067 ✭✭✭tallaghtoutlaws

Archimedes wrote: »
    Can't help but feel people are dismissing the Jets just for the sake of it. On offense they have Santonio Holmes coming in from week 5. Not only does this give Sanchez more options, but it will open up the running game too. Shonn Greene was excellent in the run in last year and will be one of the leading RBs in the league this time round. Faneca is the only absentee from the OL and they've addressed that in the draft. Edwards looked good when he came in last year, and if he works on his hands, himself, Holmes and Cotchery are a solid, solid receiving line. As for the defence, Revis is the best CB in the league bar none, and with Kyle Wilson (best CB in the draft) coming in, they should allow even fewer yards this time round, especially with Cromartie for depth. They have as many generous fixtures as they do tough ones. I also think they drafted brilliantly, the only issue being not taking an OLB despite Jason Taylor coming onboard. Would like to see another DE too. Actually no, I wouldn't. I hope they crash and burn, but I don't see it happening.

Their Defense is solid but their Offense even with Holmes is average at best. Unproven RB in Greene and they offloaded Jones and Washington to replace them with LT and McKnight. One an injured crock and the other a rookie with a lot to prove. There is no doubt Greene has potential but keeping Washington would have given them 2 decent RBs.

The problem for the Jets as I said last year was not their WR corp or their O-line or their Running game but it was their passing game. In games where their run was shut down it forced Sanchez to throw more often and Sanchez just isn't a strong QB he sucked on many occasions last season even in the playoffs. He had 1 solid game in the playoffs and it was only because they took the pressure off him by throwing very little. He cannot handle pressure.

But even then their Offense is average at best and wont win them a bowl. If they get to the Superbowl it will be that defense and although as the saying goes Offense wins games Defenses win Championships this wont be the case for the Jets as their offense wont win enough games.

I have to agree with the others here when they say Jets are over hyped.

AFC Champions: Ravens
    NFC Champions: Vikings
    Superbowl Winner: Vikings
    "Surprise" Team: Oakland Raiders
    Underachieving/Over-Hyped Team: Jets

Off MVP: Chris Johnson
    Off Rookie MVP: LeGarrett Blount
    Def Rookie MVP: Suh
    "Surprise" Player: Wes Welker for the sh1ts and giggles of it all
    Underachieving/Over-Hyped Player: Mark Sanchez

Your Own Team
    Best rookie: Rob Gronkowski/Aaron Hernandez two best TE in the draft both excellent college players.
    Most looking forward to seeing: Tom Brady to Wes Welker, Tom Brady to Torry Holt, Tom Brady to Randy Moss and some sort of running game again.

• Registered Users Posts: 876 ✭✭✭DonkeyPokerTour

I predict its too early to make predictions! Wait till the preseason games start and we know who made it through training camp and who lost 1/2 their starting o/d to injurys!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,575 ✭✭✭✭FlutterinBantam

I predict its too early to make predictions! Wait till the preseason games start and we know who made it through training camp and who lost 1/2 their starting o/d to injurys!

jaysus, don't base anything on pre-season.

except as you rightly point out injuries.

I expect the Packers to do very well, all the oldies signed up, some very good newcomers, experience of the past few seasons for the improvers.

geared up for at least the NFC championship game.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,986 ✭✭✭✭mikemac

Never to early to post up your predictions
    Sure last year I predicted the Colts were my overhyped team :o:o:o

So FlutterinBantam & DonkeyPokerTour, post up your predictions
    Takes two minutes and you can edit anytime until Week 1

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 876 ✭✭✭DonkeyPokerTour

jaysus, don't base anything on pre-season.

except as you rightly point out injuries.

Injury's is what I ment, I know not to base anything on pre-season, sure before going 0-16 the Lions went 4-0 in preseason!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,575 ✭✭✭✭FlutterinBantam

Never to early to post up your predictions
    Sure last year I predicted the Colts were my overhyped team :o:o:o

So FlutterinBantam & DonkeyPokerTour, post up your predictions
    Takes two minutes and you can edit anytime until Week 1

Right will do

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,002 ✭✭✭f1dan

NFC Champions: Dallas Cowboys
    Superbowl Winner: Dallas Cowboys
    "Surprise" Team: San Francisco 49ers
    Underachieving/Over-Hyped Team: Chicago Bears

Off MVP: Adrian Peterson
    Off Rookie MVP: Dez Bryant
    Def Rookie MVP: Rolando McClain
    "Surprise" Player: Matt Moore
    Underachieving/Over-Hyped Player: Jay Cutler

Your Own Team Patriots
    Best rookie: Aaron Hernandez
    Most looking forward to seeing: How far Zoltan Mesko can punt the ball

• Registered Users Posts: 16,132 ✭✭✭✭Pherekydes

AFC Champions: New York Jets
    "Surprise" Team: Cleveland Browns
    Underachieving/Over-Hyped Team: Washington Redskins

Def Rookie MVP: Eric Berry
    "Surprise" Player: James Jones
    Underachieving/Over-Hyped Player: Donovan McNabb

Your Own Team: Packers
    Regular season record: 16-0 :D
    Best rookie: Morgan Burnett
    Most looking forward to seeing: Aaron Rodgers spraying the ball around, tearing up the record book.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,715 ✭✭✭Mr. Guappa

"Surprise" Team: Kansas City Chiefs
    Underachieving/Over-Hyped Team: New York Jets

Off MVP: Chris Johnson
    Def MVP: Patrick Willis
    Off Rookie MVP: Montario Hardesty
    Def Rookie MVP: Eric Berry
    "Surprise" Player: Alex Smith
    Underachieving/Over-Hyped Player: Rashard Mendenhall

Your Own Team: New England Patriots
    Regular season record: 12-4
    Best rookie: Rob Gronkowski
    Most looking forward to seeing: Tom Brady and the offence returning to 2007 form (and Laurence Maroney rushing for 1200+ yards :D)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,341 ✭✭✭✭Chucky the tree

Their Defense is solid but their Offense even with Holmes is average at best. Unproven RB in Greene and they offloaded Washington to replce him with LT and McKnight. One an injured crock and the other a rookie with a lot to prove. There is no doubt Greene has potential but keeping Washington would have given them 2 decent RBs.

The problem for the Jets as I said last year was not their WR corp or their O-line or their Running game but it was their passing game. In games where their run was shut down it forced Sanchez to throw more often and Sanchez just isn't a strong QB he sucked on many occasions last season even in the playoffs. He had 1 solid game in the playoffs and it was only because they took the pressure off him by throwing very little. He cannot handle pressure.

But even then their Offense is average at best and wont win them a bowl. If they get to the Superbowl it will be that defense and although as the saying goes Offense wins games Defenses win Championships this wont be the case for the Jets as their offense wont win enough games.

I have to agree with the others here when they say Jets are over hyped.

lol what? He had two very good games in the play-offs. 257 yards and 2 TD's against the Colts in Indianapolis is hardly the stats of someone who can't handle pressure. Sanchez threw 15 of his 20 Ints last year he only 4 games, it's clear that he isn't horrible he just seems to make poor throws due to inexperience. I think he'll do very well next season, he's got all the tools to be one of the best QB in the league and handling pressure seems to be one of his best attributes.

lol what? He had two very good games in the play-offs. 257 yards and 2 TD's against the Colts in Indianapolis is hardly the stats of someone who can't handle pressure. Sanchez threw 15 of his 20 Ints last year he only 4 games, it's clear that he isn't horrible he just seems to make poor throws due to inexperience. I think he'll do very well next season, he's got all the tools to be one of the best QB in the league and handling pressure seems to be one of his best attributes.

Let me throw that LOL what back at you :rolleyes:

Take the 80 yard pass out he threw to Edwards which a blind monkey could have thrown Edwards was that open and you have 170 odd yards. Sanchez was 17 for 30 and the majority of those 17 Passes and when I say majority I mean roughly 15 or 16 of them were under 25 yards long. In fact even the pass to Edwards went 30 yards and Edwards did the rest. The maths don't lie. His average that night was 8.6 yards according to nfl.com. But taking that long pass out of there over 17 throws at 177 yards his avg was 11 yards give or take.

Now there could 1 of 2 reasons in my opinion why he threw so many short passes: 1. The gameplan was short passing to get around the Colts Pass rushing. get rid of the ball quick and let the WR do the rest. 2. Sanchez under pressure can't find the deep pass has to look short causing him to him to spend to much time with the ball forcing him to throw short.

Now Im going to give him credit and say it was the gameplan as the Colts Pass Defense was solid that night and the Jets once again played their strengths with Sanchez and used short yardage passing. He proved all season long when you ask him to find open receivers deep down field under pressure he struggles. Put it down to him being a rookie if you want. That is your opinion and this is mine.

Let me throw that LOL what back at you :rolleyes:

Take the 80 yard pass out he threw to Edwards which a blind monkey could have thrown Edwards was that open and you have 170 odd yards. Sanchez was 17 for 30 and the majority of those 17 Passes and when I say majority I mean roughly 15 or 16 of them were under 25 yards long. In fact even the pass to Edwards went 30 yards and Edwards did the rest. The maths don't lie. His average that night was 8.6 yards according to nfl.com. But taking that long pass out of there over 17 throws at 177 yards his avg was 11 yards give or take.

Now there could 1 of 2 reasons in my opinion why he threw so many short passes: 1. The gameplan was short passing to get around the Colts Pass rushing. get rid of the ball quick and let the WR do the rest. 2. Sanchez under pressure can't find the deep pass has to look short causing him to him to spend to much time with the ball forcing him to throw short.

Now Im going to give him credit and say it was the gameplan as the Colts Pass Defense was solid that night and the Jets once again played their strengths with Sanchez and used short yardage passing. He proved all season long when you ask him to find open receivers deep down field under pressure he struggles. Put it down to him being a rookie if you want. That is your opinion and this is mine.

Why aren't you adding the 41 yard TD pass that a blind monkey could have caught against the Bengals but they unfortunately had Edawrds playing at WR instead?

Maybe the reason was that he doesn't have very good WR's who can get open easily against Colts secondary? If he can't handle the pressure then he'd struggle with short passes as well as long ones. I have no idea how you get the idea that because he struggled with deep balls immediatly means he's a player who can't handle pressure. Talk about 1+1= 5.

Why aren't you adding the 41 yard TD pass that a blind monkey could have caught against the Bengals but they unfortunately had Edawrds playing at WR instead?

You mentioned the Colts game so why would I add the TD against the Bengals? :rolleyes:

Edit: I re read this and I have no idea what you are getting at here. You never mentioned the Bengals game and the whole basis of your reply was the Colts game. As for Edwards I used him as an example as he was wide open and caught it. But its irrelevant who it was either way the WR was open he made it easy for Sanchez.

But if you want to talk about the 45 yard TD against the Bengals, Keller caught it and he was open and yes it was a nice pass but it wasn't deep. Thrown 30 yards to an open TE. And he had plenty of time to look down field hardly under pressure.

Im not exactly saying Sanchez is pure muck to be fair. I just dont think he is the Quality QB everyone is making him out to be. He is over hyped. And in my opinion he will always just be an average NFL QB at best.
    Maybe the reason was that he doesn't have very good WR's who can get open easily against Colts secondary? If he can't handle the pressure then he'd struggle with short passes as well as long ones. I have no idea how you get the idea that because he struggled with deep balls immediatly means he's a player who can't handle pressure. Talk about 1+1= 5.

The Colts gave up an average of 255 yards per game in the air in the playoffs. 766 yards total. They were also the 14th best defense against the Pass in the regular season and 9th best in the playoffs. Their secondary wasn't the strongest all last year. As for short passes it is a lot easier to find within 20 yards when checking down than it is to find someone long. Pressure will always be a huge factor in the difference from finding open WR down field and the further they go the harder it gets. But hey Im putting 1+1 to get 5 right?

You brought up the play-offs, saying he only had 1 good game and sucked in the playoffs as well as throught the season, he had 1 poor game out of 3 in the playoffs, that's why I mentioned the play-offs. I also mentioned it because you said he can't handle pressure, two solid games out of 3 in the play-offs would suggest that is complete BS.
    In games where their run was shut down it forced Sanchez to throw more often and Sanchez just isn't a strong QB he sucked on many occasions last season even in the playoffs. He had 1 solid game in the playoffs and it was only because they took the pressure off him by throwing very little. He cannot handle pressure.
    lol what? He had two very good games in the play-offs.
    You mentioned the Colts game so why would I add the TD against the Bengals? :rolleyes:

Edit: I re read this and I have no idea what you are getting at here. You never mentioned the Bengals game and the whole basis of your reply was the Colts game. As for Edwards I used him as an example as he was wide open and caught it. But its irrelevant who it was either way the WR was open he made it easy for Sanchez.

But if you want to talk about the 45 yard TD against the Bengals, Keller caught it and he was open and yes it was a nice pass but it wasn't deep. Thrown 30 yards to an open TE. And he had plenty of time to look down field hardly under pressure.

Im not exactly saying Sanchez is pure muck to be fair. I just dont think he is the Quality QB everyone is making him out to be. He is over hyped. And in my opinion he will always just be an average NFL QB at best.

The Colts gave up an average of 255 yards per game in the air in the playoffs. 766 yards total. They were also the 14th best defense against the Pass in the regular season and 9th best in the playoffs. Their secondary wasn't the strongest all last year. As for short passes it is a lot easier to find within 20 yards when checking down than it is to find someone long. Pressure will always be a huge factor in the difference from finding open WR down field and the further they go the harder it gets. But hey Im putting 1+1 to get 5 right?

I mentioned he had two good games in the playoffs.

So I was including the bengals game, if your going to come out with the riddiculous argument that because 1 of his passes was 8o yards and failry easy it shouldn't really count then I'm simply saying that this pass against the bengals should count. Btw this is the pass I am talking about.

braylon-Edwards-drop.gif

Very few people said he is "quality" but he had a solid rookie year and I still don't know why you think he can't handle the pressure, is it purely based on the fact he struggled with deep balls?

Colts had the 3rd best pass yards per attempt last year. Bengals had the 5th in regular season, both very good pass defences. If someone can't handle pressure they'll struggle to make any pass, whether it's short or long. Short passes can sometimes be harder to make as there is more defenders to beat and a much smaller window to fit the ball into. I've no problem with you thinking he'll only ever be average but I don't think it will be because he can't handle pressure.

• Advertisement

You brought up the play-offs, saying he only had 1 good game and sucked in the playoffs as well as throught the season, he had 1 poor game out of 3 in the playoffs, that's why I mentioned the play-offs. I also mentioned it because you said he can't handle pressure, two solid games out of 3 in the play-offs would suggest that is complete BS.

Bengals had the 6th best pass defence in the regular season and 4th best in the play-offs. Play-off team stats are fairly pointless though. If someone can't handle pressure they'll struggle to make any pass, whether it's short or long. Short passes can sometimes be harder to make as there is more defenders to beat and a much smaller window to fit the ball into. I've no problem with you thinking he'll only ever be average but I don't think it will be because he can't handle pressure.

You specifically brought to my attention the Colts game hence why I responded about the Colts game.

But I can see this is going to go nowhere so we will agree to disagree.

• Registered Users Posts: 37,866 ✭✭✭✭eagle eye

Bit early for season predictions imo. Wait until Training Camp is nearly over and we will have an idea of how teams are shaping up at least.

On the Jets, Sanchez is a year older and I think he will improve. The Jets have the players to go all the way but there is one big problem and thats the locker room. They will be fine when everything is going well but if they lose two on the bounce the finger pointing will start and it won't be pretty. There are too many egos on that team.

They've taken a huge risk too, they will be back to square one next year regardless of what happens as they have loaded up on players who are due contract talks next year.

And right now as we speak their superstar corner Darelle Revis is not happy with the new contract he has been offered and its been rumoured for quite a while that he is prepared to sit out training camp if he doesn't get what he wants.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14 redeal

AFC Champions: Indianapolis Colts
    NFC Champions: Atlanta Falcons
    "Surprise" Team: Atlanta Falcons
    Underachieving/Over-Hyped Team: Chargers

• Closed Accounts Posts: 148 ✭✭BrenosBolts91

AFC Champions: San Diego Chargers
    NFC Champions: Dallas Cowboys
    Superbowl Winner: San Diego Chargers
    "Surprise" Team: Detriot Lions
    Underachieving/Over-Hyped Team: Baltimore Ravens

Off MVP: Peyton Manning
    Def Rookie MVP: Rolando McClain
    "Surprise" Player: Jerome Harrison
    Underachieving/Over-Hyped Player: Tom Brady

Your Own Team: Chargers
    Regular season record: 13-3
    Best rookie: Ryan Mathews
    Most looking forward to seeing: More fire and fight in the defense,led by an exciting crop of rookies in Donald Butler,Cam Thomas, and Darrell Stuckey

• Closed Accounts Posts: 30 UALacrosse

Redskins going all the way with my man Donovan. Haha. One can hope right?

• Registered Users Posts: 143 ✭✭bobo the clown

AFC Champions: Colts
    NFC Champions: Saints
    "Surprise" Team: Eagles
    Underachieving/Over-Hyped Team: Dallas

Off MVP: Arron Rodgers
    Def Rookie MVP: Sergion Kindle
    "Surprise" Player: Ernie Sims
    Underachieving/Over-Hyped Player: Donovan McNabb:D

Your Own Team - Eagles
    Regular season record: 10-06
    Best rookie: Nate Allen
    Most looking forward to seeing: A much improved faster defense, and progression of rookies Graham,Allen and Te'o Nesheim

• Registered Users Posts: 6,014 ✭✭✭Hulk Hands

AFC Champions: Ravens (improved from last year and they were quiet good last year)
    NFC Champions: Saints (Lost v few players in FA)
    Superbowl Winner: Saints
    "Surprise" Team: Eagles
    Underachieving/Over-Hyped Team: Dallas

Is this not just a copy and paste of Hayzs post on page 1?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,014 ✭✭✭Hulk Hands

AFC Champions: San Diego Chargers
    NFC Champions: Minnesota Vikings
    Superbowl Winner: Minnesota Vikings
    "Surprise" Team: Detroit Lions
    Underachieving/Over-Hyped Team: Packers/Eagles

Off MVP: Philip Rivers
    Def Rookie MVP: Ndamakong Suh
    "Surprise" Player: Jason Campbell
    Underachieving/Over-Hyped Player: Jay Cutler

Your Own Team
    Vikings
    Regular season record: 13-3
    Best rookie: Chris Cook
    Most looking forward to seeing: Percy Harvin and Peterson back in 08 form

• Registered Users Posts: 10,363 ✭✭✭✭DDC1990

AFC Champions: NY Jets
    NFC Champions: NO Saints
    Superbowl Winner: Jets
    "Surprise" Team: Bucs (hopefully)/Raiders
    Underachieving/Over-Hyped Team: Chargers

Off MVP: Drew Brees
    Def MVP: Darelle Revis
    Def Rookie MVP: Gerald McCoy
    "Surprise" Player: Tim Tebow (for the craic)
    Underachieving/Over-Hyped Player: Adrian Peterson

Your Own Team: Bucs
    Regular season record: 7-9
    Best rookie: Gerald McCoy
    Most looking forward to seeing: The mixture of youth and experience this year with the Bucs. Maybe spring a few surprises. I think with the defence looking more solid, a few wins might be on the cards. Plus looking at the stats for the division, the bottom team has topped the Division the next year on a number of occasions. Why not this year? :P

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 143 ✭✭bobo the clown

Hulk Hands wrote: »
    Is this not just a copy and paste of Hayzs post on page 1?
    you seem to be following me around. Its sorted now though.... btw. Vikings have no chance scan... and i thought you were a shmart f**ker

Advertisement