Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

A random waffle thread?

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,348 ✭✭✭the drifter

oh and i drove passed Tom Collins earlier and its still called Tom Collins :)

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 30,859 Mod ✭✭✭✭Insect Overlord

next time you do that im knocking you the f**k out...eh my sly knee was passing guard....yes passing guard...:p

You in tomorrow night?

You got close enough to catching me twice, to be fair! Once before and once after.

I'll be watching Harry Potter tomorrow evening. Sad to be missing the session though, I'm in need of a proper fitness test!

• Registered Users Posts: 26,149 ✭✭✭✭Berty

Painting an oak fireplace white. Jaysus it would break your heart(no pun intended). :(

• Registered Users Posts: 4,830 ✭✭✭Poxyshamrock

Does anyone remember what was in the unit on the corner of Denmark Street/Cruises Street before BB's? It's been bugging me all day. :P

Does anyone remember what was in the unit on the corner of Denmark Street/Cruises Street before BB's? It's been bugging me all day. :P

Bagel Bar yet although it still kind of is a Bagel Bar.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,097 ✭✭✭✭zuroph

There was a gadget store and net cafe in there at one stage.

anyone fancy a beer? heading to mickeys I think.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,270 ✭✭✭source

zuroph wrote: »

It's a school night mate.

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 30,859 Mod ✭✭✭✭Insect Overlord

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?p=73379578

:pac:

Mc Love wrote: »
    android app - do you think they will have an apple one soon?

I know you're running android, but just got the iphone app, actually very nice app. It's nice and clean nothing cluttering the app up.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 4,291 ✭✭✭eclectichoney

Congrats to zuroph!*

*I'll expect a discount for my voting efforts :D:D

source wrote: »
    I know you're running android, but just got the iphone app, actually very nice app. It's nice and clean nothing cluttering the app up.

Man, the Irish version of your name was way cooler! :(

Man, the Irish version of your name was way cooler! :(

Yeah but i kept getting tweets for the newspaper of the same name. So i changed it across the board.

Yeah but i kept getting tweets for the newspaper of the same name. So i changed it across the board.

Ah, cool, that makes sense alright.

Congrats to zuroph!*

*I'll expect a discount for my voting efforts :D:D

add me on fb, discount in place if I get the office!

Anybody see those lads in town today in the suits with the red sashes held on by what looked like Gold Lion Pins. They were handing out leaflets. I was in the car so didn't take one. They had a look of "religious types" about them.

yip religious types, were handing out some flyer about a free "miraculous medal" if you ordered some book of theirs. tore it up and binned it so can't give you more details. was loads of them though, looked spanish or similar.

Are they Christmas lights on Thomas Street?(between Brown Thomas and The "old" Still House)

• Registered Users Posts: 14,015 ✭✭✭✭Mc Love

Yep, where have you been?

they're up as a test apparently,

• Advertisement

Mc Love wrote: »
    Yep, where have you been?

You can't know everything I suppose. :D Normally I walk from one pub to another through Augustinian Lane. Today I walked back down Thomas Street you see.

Ah I see, I thought Beer Baron knew and saw all kind of like the Sauron of Boards

anyone for a beer?

Save your money and go to Dunnes I told ya! :D

anyone for a beer?

I was planning a quiet night in, but seeing this post is tempting me:
    RonMexico wrote: »
    For anyone that likes craft beer and/or different bottled beer then check out the Locke Bar. They are adding to their range the whole time which is nice. They just added Blue Moon and Sierra Nevada Summerfest '11 bottles. :D

They also have Bishops Finger which is probably the funniest name for a beer that I have seen yet.

get it done! I'm gonna grab the 8 o clock bus in I think...

Locke around 8:15 so?

about 20 past or so I'd say before I get in and down. you still got my number?

about 20 past or so I'd say before I get in and down. you still got my number?

Can't find it in my phone-book. Send us a quick PM there.

Anyone else tagging along?

• Advertisement

Think i am going to go down stairs and get a cool refreshing bottle of miller (the real one with the twisty top)

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement