Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

A random waffle thread?

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,595 ✭✭✭adaminho

Is the Limerick- Antrim game on Telly this weekend?

• Registered Users Posts: 14,015 ✭✭✭✭Mc Love

Current court case + respect to the family.

Is it an actual court case??:confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 19,106 ✭✭✭✭TestTransmission

Mc Love wrote: »
    Is it an actual court case??:confused:

Yeah

• Registered Users Posts: 26,149 ✭✭✭✭Berty

Limerick Electric Car Plug in Points.

Anybody see an Electric car yet?

92fc2067.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,543 ✭✭✭JerryHandbag

adaminho wrote: »
    Is the Limerick- Antrim game on Telly this weekend?

Nope, the wireless it is!

• Advertisement

Nope, the wireless it is!

Rte or 95fm? Are there highlights later? In Hamburg and have to travel into town to the Irish bar to watch.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,543 ✭✭✭JerryHandbag

adaminho wrote: »
    Rte or 95fm? Are there highlights later? In Hamburg and have to travel into town to the Irish bar to watch.

95fm I'd say. There should be decent highlights on telly the following nite on the Sunday Game, going by last weekend and the Wexford game.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,097 ✭✭✭✭zuroph

YOUR HELP NEEDED BOARDSIES!
    At 3pm today, a competition starts on FB that can change my life. If I win, I get a free serviced office for one year. This would be the perfect opportunity for me to set up my hypnotherapy practice, and start me on the road to a totally new career, where I would be my own boss.

The start up costs at the moment stop me from being able to do this myself, so this competition really would be life changing for me. I'm hoping everyone here can not only throw me a vote, but help me find extra votes to make this dream a reality for me.

The link is http://www.facebook.com/pages/Roselawn-House/100937283332060 and you need to like the page then put "@Mike McLoughlin" on their wall. The competition runs until July 22nd.
    DO NOT POST UNTIL 3PM!!

Please, if you know of any way to spam this around, please help!

Done, best of luck!

anyone tried google plus yet?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,270 ✭✭✭source

anyone tried google plus yet?

Yeah it's a bit bare at the moment. Not many people on it yet. But looks pretty cool from what I can see so far.

its only on beta at the moment, but i am finding it pretty slow, hopefully it will be a lot faster

its only on beta at the moment, but i am finding it pretty slow, hopefully it will be a lot faster

Not noticing it being slow, still trying to figure it out completely though.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,097 ✭✭✭✭zuroph

logged on twice, got bored very quickly and left

foinse wrote: »
    Not noticing it being slow, still trying to figure it out completely though.

Yeah me too, i guess when more people start using it - it will be better. The instant upload with the mobile app is pretty good. It uploads to a private album and then you can share the photos whenever you want

Yeah me too, i guess when more people start using it - it will be better. The instant upload with the mobile app is pretty good. It uploads to a private album and then you can share the photos whenever you want

Is that the web app or the android app? I'm on an iphone so no app as yet...can't see how to upload from the web app.

android app - do you think they will have an apple one soon?

android app - do you think they will have an apple one soon?

They say they're "working" on one. I would imagine it won't be until it goes live, given the hassle that it takes to get an app into the app store.

Makes sense I suppose! And given the apple v google war it does seem unrealistic to release an app for iphone. But you never know with Google.

The circles on g+ is the same as the friend lists on facebook, but I think Google have cracked it, in that everything you post on the wall in fb goes to everyone, whereas if you want to share stuff with individual people on g+ you can

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,291 ✭✭✭eclectichoney

Lads, anyone know a pub called Eric's bar on Joseph Street? Is it an ok spot? I am going to see a place for rent just across from it so was hoping it isn't too dodge!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,965 ✭✭✭SarahBeep!

On the subject of pubs.....

What was Tom Collins' on Cecil St renamed as???

• Registered Users Posts: 24,040 ✭✭✭✭phog

Lads, anyone know a pub called Eric's bar on Joseph Street? Is it an ok spot? I am going to see a place for rent just across from it so was hoping it isn't too dodge!

I think it's closed, cud be wrong. I think St. Joseph's St is an alright place, fairly settled community there with some rentals as well.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,291 ✭✭✭eclectichoney

Super - thanks Phog. Would be extra-brilliant if it were closed, but I won't get my hopes up!

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 30,865 Mod ✭✭✭✭Insect Overlord

SarahBeep! wrote: »

It's still Tom Colllins'. I was in there an hour ago! :p

No relation though.

It's still Tom Colllins'. I was in there an hour ago! :p

No relation though.

Sure? Thought it had changed!! I definitely remember asking mom if we owned it at one stage when i was little :P

/wishful thinking

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 30,865 Mod ✭✭✭✭Insect Overlord

Sure? Thought it had changed!! I definitely remember asking mom if we owned it at one stage when i was little :P

/wishful thinking

Positive! Still has the same name on both the front and back entrances.

/wishful thinking

Positive! Still has the same name on both the front and back entrances.

Damn it. I hate being wrong!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,348 ✭✭✭the drifter

Good old mod fight at training tonight...

Good old mod fight at training tonight...

Best one in ages! Especially that sly knee in the nads. ;)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 7,348 ✭✭✭the drifter

Best one in ages! Especially that sly knee in the nads. ;)

next time you do that im knocking you the f**k out...eh my sly knee was passing guard....yes passing guard...:p

You in tomorrow night?

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement