Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

A random waffle thread?

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 75 ✭✭legallyblonde86

I have a question, how do I post a new thread. i can't find the poxy new thread button??

• Registered Users Posts: 4,929 ✭✭✭Raiser

I have a question, how do I post a new thread. i can't find the poxy new thread button??

Go to the Forum in question - Limerick City one is here.

Click on the newthread.gif Button and off ya go......

- PM me your Credit Card number and expiry date and I can check to see if you're set up to post new threads.

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 30,857 Mod ✭✭✭✭Insect Overlord

This button?

newthread.gif

It's at the top of every forum.

Edit: ah, Raiser got there before me! Very good.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,106 ✭✭✭✭TestTransmission

such a ironic username :p

• Registered Users Posts: 14,015 ✭✭✭✭Mc Love

Anyone know what time WokKing close?

• Advertisement
  • Hosted Moderators Posts: 17,424 ✭✭✭✭Conor Bourke

W-w-w-w-w-weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeekend! Oh yeah :D :pac: :D :pac:

Anyone doin' anything fun?

I'm sorting out my sock drawer.

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 17,424 ✭✭✭✭Conor Bourke

Deadly! I'm alphabetizing my cds... Ha :p

Deadly! I'm alphabetizing my cds... Ha :p

Sorted your CDs for ya.

181505.jpg

cd7-take-that-243x243.jpg

- Should leave you lots of time to go out and buy this......

noseplugs2.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 34,788 ✭✭✭✭krudler

Anyone know what time the last bus from Dublin to Limerick is on weekdays? the bus eireann sight is a fcuking nightmare to navigate

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 26,149 ✭✭✭✭Berty

Berty wrote: »

Cheers, and on a side note, FFS! does nothing run in this country past early evening time? have to go to Dublin and back in the same day but I wont be finished doing what I'm doing till 10pm, and the trains have finished at that stage as well. stupid country.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,097 ✭✭✭✭zuroph

zuroph wrote: »

cheers man, hmm I could either hang around Dublin til 12.45 and be back in limerick by 4am, or just stay over, get the 7am bus back and be home just in time for work, bahhh, why do cars always break down when you need them the most :mad:

krudler wrote: »
    cheers man, hmm I could either hang around Dublin til 12.45 and be back in limerick by 4am, or just stay over, get the 7am bus back and be home just in time for work, bahhh, why do cars always break down when you need them the most :mad:

my van is gone kaput too, very frustrating!

theres a 10pm bus but i presume thats of no use.

zuroph wrote: »
    my van is gone kaput too, very frustrating!

theres a 10pm bus but i presume thats of no use.

course finishes at 10, unless just ask id I can leg it a half hour early, prob wouldnt make much difference, can you pay for these buses as you get on or do you have to book them beforehand? you're talking to someone who hasnt used public transport in this country in about a decade :pac:

i dunno, you could ring em in the morning. or head to town and ask the fella heading to dublin in a few hours :pac:

Ha true, I'll give em a buzz first thing in the morning, if you can pay as is then all the better, means if I get stuck I can jump on a different one.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,015 ✭✭✭✭Mc Love

As far as i know, you can pay there when you get on the bus with JJ kavanagh

• Registered Users Posts: 1,033 ✭✭✭Limerick_Lass

Ya you can pay boarding the jj kavanaghs bus, thats what I did when i got one to Dublin airport last year. Missed it in Limerick and had to race to birdhill! :o

Got chased by a raccoon today... I ran cos I heard they can attack and have rabies... scary day!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 19,106 ✭✭✭✭TestTransmission

Ya you can pay boarding the jj kavanaghs bus, thats what I did when i got one to Dublin airport last year. Missed it in Limerick and had to race to birdhill! :o

Got chased by a raccoon today... I ran cos I heard they can attack and have rabies... scary day!

It rained here today....alot

• Registered Users Posts: 1,033 ✭✭✭Limerick_Lass

Give me rain over a scary demented disease infested creature with beady eyes chasing after me any day! :)

Give me rain over a scary demented disease infested creature with beady eyes chasing after me any day! :)

I never realised Kess73 had a Passport :confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 3,912 ✭✭✭kilburn

Sounds like being on Cruises St !

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,348 ✭✭✭the drifter

So what have i missed?

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 30,857 Mod ✭✭✭✭Insect Overlord

So what have i missed?

We have some positive threads, for a change! :D

The Limerick Nostalgia one is great, as is the Businesses Opening one.

How's yourself?

We have some positive threads, for a change! :D

The Limerick Nostalgia one is great, as is the Businesses Opening one.

How's yourself?

meh cant complain...kept busy....

we have business's opening? wtf?

Oh yeah, they're popping up all over the place! Sure there's even a shop just for milk-shakes at this stage.

I'll be back in training next week, by the way.

Oh yeah, they're popping up all over the place! Sure there's even a shop just for milk-shakes at this stage.

I'll be back in training next week, by the way.

For good? or just a once off appearence?

• Advertisement

From next week until the end of January. Maybe 5 or 6 weeks of training, depending on how much of a break Mike wants to take for Christmas. Should be good to get back for a while anyway!

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement