Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

A random waffle thread?

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 55 ✭✭Olaf

Just took a walk down O'Connell street. A lot of pirates, nurses, one joker, one fairy, and a couple of scumbags. Couldn't tell if they were real scumbags or just really good costumes!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,033 ✭✭✭Limerick_Lass

Olaf wrote: »
    Just took a walk down O'Connell street. A lot of pirates, nurses, one joker, one fairy, and a couple of scumbags. Couldn't tell if they were real scumbags or just really good costumes!

Haha The scumbag costume is a popular one in Limerick alright :)

But halloween is the epitome of hypocrisy; women are encouraged to dress slutty, kids take candy from strangers and its OK to scare the crap out of them!!

Anyway HAPPY HALLOWEEN boardsies... its liqour treat time :)

• Registered Users Posts: 11,097 ✭✭✭✭zuroph

last nights standard was awesome. and my mate won the ipad in old quarter. awesome.

• Registered Users Posts: 310 ✭✭Captain Average

What did he dress as?

edward scissorhands.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,272 ✭✭✭Deedsie

Limerick was absolutely class Saturday night. I was in nancy's majority of people were dressed up. And we didn't have to queue because we were in costumes. Great laugh.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,686 ✭✭✭tonyheaney

It was a huge occasion to mark the opening of the stadium, as well as celebrating the return of the All-Blacks to Limerick. The extra splendour added to the excitement of the night, and added something different, something special to the night. It's not as if the Munster players dance before every game.
    god that would be a sight i remember when WWF was all man all fight and entertainment then came the soap opera stuff hehehe

• Registered Users Posts: 4,092 ✭✭✭CiaranMT

tonyheaney wrote: »
    god that would be a sight i remember when WWF was all man all fight and entertainment then came the soap opera stuff hehehe

WWF? Good one. :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 3,912 ✭✭✭kilburn

its ohh sooo quiet in here lately !

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,543 ✭✭✭JerryHandbag

Haha The scumbag costume is a popular one in Limerick alright :)

Thats not a scumbag costume....they dress up as members of Limericks Olympic Village :) At least thats what I've always thought

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 14,762 ✭✭✭✭stupidusername

Oh hai Jerry! you don't usually hang around these parts....

whats everyone at? I'm stuck in wexford for the night. boring..

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 17,424 ✭✭✭✭Conor Bourke

I was up in the home country earlier, thieved a whole heap of firewood so flaked out with a lovely fire on, gonna watch me some True Blood.. shweet!

Edit: Snippedy snip snip

oh, which post would this be?? :p

• Registered Users Posts: 1,632 ✭✭✭SuperWoody101

tonyheaney wrote: »

What in God's name has the WWF/WWE got to do with Munster doing the Maori war dance? If you want to talk about pro wrestling there is a pro wrestling section on the forum. http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/forumdisplay.php?f=136 This is a great thread with some great pictures, lets try keep it that way.

Not tellin'!

you've only 209 posts, it didnt take long to find it... classy! how YOU doin?

Ah FECK! I had forgotten how easy it was to track back...

I ain't never posting again

;) I'll say no more. except for by PM. :p

• Registered Users Posts: 14,015 ✭✭✭✭Mc Love

I was reading that thread last night and wanted to post a few things - but I know how easy its to track back!!

Hello Alaskimo :D

Am in work btw :mad:

• Advertisement

Jesus christ, we think we have nothing to do in Limerick, you should see wexford, this place is a ghost town.

Hello McLove :o

How's work?

What brings you to Wexford?

Hello McLove :o

How's work?

Work is quite at the mo (TG) nearly always is at night.

My cousin lives in Wexford, plays in a well known band too

work. except the place aint ready, so I'm gonna have to come back next week again. :( no1 goes out after dark.

Wexford is pretty dead alright - I am sure the weekends are a different story Zuroph

It might not be so bad in Wexford:

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2056076323

Have a look here Zuroph (a mate of mine was there recently and loved it)

http://wexfordopera.ticketsolve.com/search/by_tag?tag=whatson

weekend stuff. hoping to get home tomorrow.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,686 ✭✭✭tonyheaney

What in God's name has the WWF/WWE got to do with Munster doing the Maori war dance? If you want to talk about pro wrestling there is a pro wrestling section on the forum. http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/forumdisplay.php?f=136 This is a great thread with some great pictures, lets try keep it that way.
    @ SuperWoody101

i have seen some matches not many i must say but i thought the dancing was a bit much for me not my cup of tea i guess im the kind of man who like to see the action of the game the ball play and so on

as for the WWF i was talking of how as a young boy it seemed so great until they started doing the im bigger then you NO IM BIGGER THEN YOU ill punch your lights out if you say that OH YA ILL PUNCH YOUR LIGHTS AND YOUR HEAD IF YOU SLAG ME AGAIN my god what a waste of tv licence was the WWF and i was just comparing them two wonderful sports

so chill matie

peace out

• Advertisement

You probably mean what a waste of cable money WWF was seeing as I dont remember it being shown on RTE??

Part of the Haka is the action - and it was something special to see the Kiwis in our team perform it

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement