Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

A random waffle thread?

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 405 ✭✭L.T.P.

Women driving people carriers to the school run really grind my gears gggrrrr:mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 26,149 ✭✭✭✭Berty

L.T.P. wrote: »
    Women driving people carriers to the school run really grind my gears gggrrrr:mad:

Clare Street was bedlam around 8:50am this morning. Total abandonment of their cars in the left lane(inbound).

• Registered Users Posts: 17,770 ✭✭✭✭keane2097

Is there a thread somewhere with updates on the Motorway between Limerick and Dublin?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,929 ✭✭✭Raiser

Berty wrote: »
    Clare Street was bedlam around 8:50am this morning. Total abandonment of their cars in the left lane(inbound).

The Art College????

- No wonder those fruity Art Stooodents have time to be dying their hair indigo and making holes in brand new Jeans......!!!!!
    keane2097 wrote: »
    Is there a thread somewhere with updates on the Motorway between Limerick and Dublin?

Soc > Infrastructure > Roads

Don't be embarrassed, Tarmac fetish is common nowadays....

• Registered Users Posts: 14,015 ✭✭✭✭Mc Love

Working on a bank holiday - :(

• Advertisement

Mc Love wrote: »
    Working on a bank holiday - :(

Statistically you have a 78% better chance of getting laid at work if it's a Bank Holiday weekend - So chin up.

- Unless you're a Prison Guard I suppose......

I upgraded my Operating System today. Note to self. If its not broken dont fvcking fix it. :mad::mad:

I lost all my photos until recently when I found them backed up on my iPhone. :eek:

I now have no antivirus because my antivirus doesnt work on Windows 7. :mad:

But wait, theres a patch I can get but they want the Serial Number. I DONT HAVE THE SERIAL NUMBER. Its 3 years old and I dont have to box. Thats ok though. You can go back to the previously installed version to get it. I cant do that because I just upgraded my OS and cant go back. :mad:

I fvcking hate you laptop. I have another laptop next to me which is the work one. Im not allowed fvck with that one. If all else fails I still have access to you weirdos. :D

• Registered Users Posts: 3,912 ✭✭✭kilburn

Was at the munster match last night so sick today, i think im going to die

kilburn wrote: »

Yeah It wasnt a very good match at all. :p

• Registered Users Posts: 5,720 ✭✭✭pappyodaniel

kilburn wrote: »

HA HA HA HA

LOUD NOISES!!!!!!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,912 ✭✭✭kilburn

was thinking of going to the international rules game should be good, any one going

Berty wrote: »
    I now have no antivirus because my antivirus doesnt work on Windows 7. :mad:

Google search 'Microsoft Security Essentials' - Free, current, capable and no performance hit.....

• Registered Users Posts: 1,033 ✭✭✭Limerick_Lass

Watched Fridays six one news online... seems Limerick was the place to be over the weekend, in terms of sports anyway. Was good to see :)

Im in pain with a toothache tonight :(

Watched Fridays six one news online... seems Limerick was the place to be over the weekend, in terms of sports anyway. Was good to see :)

Im in pain with a toothache tonight :(

Too much Maple Syrup on your Flapjacks?

- Whats the news from Toronto anyhow LL? Is there work there? Many recent Irish arrivals? Is it a nice place to live, has it gotten really cold yet etc. etc.?

Raiser wrote: »
    Too much Maple Syrup on your Flapjacks?

- Whats the news from Toronto anyhow LL? Is there work there? Many recent Irish arrivals? Is it a nice place to live, has it gotten really cold yet etc. etc.?

I dont really know raiser... cos Im in Vancouver :)
    But its beautiful here, and claims to be in the top 5 cities to live in the world! Weather here is milder than most other canadian cities, which suits me, dont think I could cope with -20's! Ive met some irish, im being told by locals theres alot here so not sure where they are hiding... maybe Doolins or The Blaney Stone! :rolleyes:

I dont really know raiser... cos Im in Vancouver :)
    But its beautiful here, and claims to be in the top 5 cities to live in the world! Weather here is milder than most other canadian cities, which suits me, dont think I could cope with -20's! Ive met some irish, im being told by locals theres alot here so not sure where they are hiding... maybe Doolins or The Blaney Stone! :rolleyes:

Sounds good! Are ya working yet? What's the jobs situation like generally?

- Any green lines on the Roads?

• Registered Users Posts: 310 ✭✭Captain Average

Quiet you :pac:

how many tipp girls do you know?

Quite a few actually. I've worked with loads of 'em. They're all mental.

• Registered Users Posts: 91 ✭✭billox

Quite a few actually. I've worked with loads of 'em. They're all mental.

ya im going to back you up on this one they are usually crazy most of the time in a good way though

billox wrote: »
    ya im going to back you up on this one they are usually crazy most of the time in a good way though

+1

Good craic and no nonsense about them :)

- A little bit nuts though for sure.....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,762 ✭✭✭✭stupidusername

Mad how guys? I don't know any crazy tipperary women

• Advertisement

I'd prefer a good tipperary woman to the scangers around me now. I got into the car in the sleep village of Newport and stepped out of the car earlier in Ballymun.

Culture shock. A nice innocent Tipperary woman is the way to go. None of those street smart scang bags for me thank you. :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,762 ✭✭✭✭stupidusername

Awh.... berty....

I'm still not going to go out with you :pac:

Awh.... berty....

I'm still not going to go out with you :pac:

I have a good Limerick woman looking after my needs. I dont need you. ;)

Sounds good! Are ya working yet? What's the jobs situation like generally?

- Any green lines on the Roads?

Plenty of work here, hundreds of jobs advertised every day but depends what you are looking for. Theres alot of irish and other immigrants coming here looking only for specific work related to their field and these people are finding it hard at the start. From what I have learned so far, they should take anything first just to get their foot in the door. I had work lined up before coming out here, I have the option to carry on after the contract but Im thinking of doing something crazy. I was offered a job in a ski resort for the winter season, so Im thinking of taking it. Ill learn to ski, something I never got around to trying. So all good. DREADING coming home!

Oh and theres no green lines on the road :D

Sounds good LL - What are ya working at?

- No need to reply if its incriminating.......

Sounds good LL - What are ya working at?

- No need to reply if its incriminating.......

If I tell you Raiser, I will have to kill you!

• Registered Users Posts: 11,097 ✭✭✭✭zuroph

anyone got an old skate or motorbike helmet lying about? damaged maybe, not road safe, doesnt matter....

changing mind about costume again...

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 17,424 ✭✭✭✭Conor Bourke

zuroph wrote: »
    anyone got an old skate or motorbike helmet lying about? damaged maybe, not road safe, doesnt matter....

changing mind about costume again...

Well for ya- I remain costumeless, I repeat costumeless :(

• Registered Users Posts: 11,097 ✭✭✭✭zuroph

Well for ya- I remain costumeless, I repeat costumeless :(

have ya not made the fag box? I have a box off a 50" tv if ya want it!

I think I'm abandoning themc fly costume as I'm broke.. and not convinced I can pull it off... maybe next year.

• Advertisement
  • Hosted Moderators Posts: 17,424 ✭✭✭✭Conor Bourke

zuroph wrote: »
    have ya not made the fag box? I have a box off a 50" tv if ya want it!

I think I'm abandoning themc fly costume as I'm broke.. and not convinced I can pull it off... maybe next year.

Cheers man, I was gonna say I'd take it but I'm broke as a joke too, can't be spending money on paints etc...

Just realised I have a 32 inch tv box up in my office so I don't need it, but thanks for the inspiration!

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement