Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

A random waffle thread?

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 30,857 Mod ✭✭✭✭Insect Overlord

All my Christmasses at once! :eek: That's about a month's supply of tea for me. :pac:
    Ye gotta see this. Seriously funny.

I know I shouldn't. Really, I know. But I can't help myself. I'm laughing at this. A lot!

• Registered Users Posts: 115 ✭✭Voy

Oh man, that's brilliant. I was so happy when he finally made it :D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,055 ✭✭✭Cossax

Jaysus Eoin, I had no idea either it was this soon. Best of luck have a blast tomorrow and enjoy the honeymoon!

Just popped in to see if anyone heard Sean Moncrieff interviewing a lady who's name I missed about the history of the Ranks mills in Limerick. Only caught the end of it but it sounded very interesting.

Jacqui Hayes
    Limerick City Archivist
    Limerick City Archives
    Phone: (061) 407293
    email: archives@limerickcity.ie

• Registered Users Posts: 2,484 ✭✭✭The Snipe

Zuroph just posted a picture up on Facebook - Its finally over! Ol' Sorce is now officially a married man!

Congrats!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,435 ✭✭✭Birdie086

Ambushed by my grandparents last night.
    They called round with a massive easter egg for my son at 8pm...............to find me drinking a can of cider, in my pjs( only option after a 12hour shift), house a tip(Saturday is major clean up day), and my son still in his school uniform.
    When they got over the initial shock my granda enquired about the new fence just outside my kitchen window. He didn't look impressed when I explained that its the original fence which fell down last winter and is leaning against the wall. woops.

On the upside they probably wont call round for another two years.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,965 ✭✭✭SarahBeep!

Congrats Source!!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,269 ✭✭✭source

And im back, thanks for all the nice posts, day went off well and zuroph was even able to behave himself for the whole day!!!!

source wrote: »
    zuroph was even able to behave himself for the whole day!!!!

What!?!?!?!?! :O NO WAY!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,826 ✭✭✭Poxyshamrock

Does LuLu's Café on Catherine Street still do late nights or was it a short-lived thing?

• Registered Users Posts: 192 ✭✭SnoopyGunner

Does LuLu's Café on Catherine Street still do late nights or was it a short-lived thing?

Short-lived thing. They weren't making enough to stay open late as far as I heard.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 25,560 ✭✭✭✭Kess73

Oi! Xiledsniper, what is cheader? :D

Kess73 wrote: »
    Oi! Xiledsniper, what is cheader? :D

Apparently he likes your new name for him so much, he's gone off and changed it.........IO will be getting jealous!

Apparently he likes your new name for him so much, he's gone off and changed it.........IO will be getting jealous!

Hence me using his old name in my post :D

Congrats on your big day btw.

I was saying at the beers last year that I was planning on changing my name for ages! Just didn't know what it was, and I liked "The Snipe" It was catchy, so I changed it! (Hell, Snipe is a nickname I'm starting to get in real life too! :P)

And as for Thats good cheader, well... Thats just a quote from a night out a few days ago - And has hence become like a catch phrase for whenever says something really really cheesy :P

• Registered Users Posts: 4,826 ✭✭✭Poxyshamrock

The traffic is shocking this evening! :eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 6,389 ✭✭✭jonski

The traffic is shocking this evening! :eek:

Probably a build up from the road works on the railway gates on Childers Road .

• Registered Users Posts: 6,389 ✭✭✭jonski

That road is blocked over night at the railway gates so avoid that area in the morning .

The Snipe wrote: »
    I was saying at the beers last year that I was planning on changing my name for ages! Just didn't know what it was, and I liked "The Snipe" It was catchy, so I changed it! (Hell, Snipe is a nickname I'm starting to get in real life too! :P)

And as for Thats good cheader, well... Thats just a quote from a night out a few days ago - And has hence become like a catch phrase for whenever says something really really cheesy :P

I want royalties for my involvement in your new name. :)

It is better than your real name as well, so maybe you should consider getting your name changed legally to the Snipe beeyatch of Kess. :P

No! :)

You don't get to say no.

Winter Thursday is coming.

The house of Lannister Snipe will fall.

:pac:

• Advertisement

Should be around, don't think I'm working.

Whistles theme tune to The Good, The Bad, and The Ugly.:D

You don't get to say no.

Winter Thursday is coming.

The house of Lannister Snipe will fall.

:pac:

On this topic, I'm abroad and will not get see the new season until I get home.

So NO SPOILERS!!!!!!! Or I shall not be very happy.

On this topic, I'm abroad and will not get see the new season until I get home.

So NO SPOILERS!!!!!!! Or I shall not be very happy.

So you want no spoilers about how Kess of the North will defeat the House of Snipe? :p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,348 ✭✭✭the drifter

lllllllllooooooonnnnnnggggggg wwwweeeeekkkkkkeeeennnnddd :P

lllllllllooooooonnnnnnggggggg wwwweeeeekkkkkkeeeennnnddd :P

Same amount of days and hours as any other weekend. :p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,348 ✭✭✭the drifter

Same amount of days and hours as any other weekend. :p

sigh....

sigh....

You just figure out that it is still only Wednesday and not your looooong weeeeeekkeeennnddd yet? :p

Well that was a fun shoot! We took over Retro Barbers!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,279 ✭✭✭ronanc15

The Snipe wrote: »
    Well that was a fun shoot! We took over Retro Barbers!

Where's that? Doesn't ring a bell. Speaking of which are barbers and shops etc open good Friday?

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement