Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

A random waffle thread?

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,635 ✭✭✭xsiborg

Whereabouts in Laois? Biffo here :p

clonad, lol, just outside portlaoise where the motorway roundabout is on the abbeyleix / old cork road side... :)

• Registered Users Posts: 25,560 ✭✭✭✭Kess73

Mc Love wrote: »
    That is fcuking crazy!! I hope the Gardai managed to catch some of the perpetrators?

Nobody was taken away when I saw the garda car leave the area. But all that means is the scum hopped a few walls and went into the local woods. The three I chased went in the side passage of a house and then into the GAA pitch behind it and they were still running towards the woods when I got down as far as the gate to the pitch. No doubt the vermin know ever little hiding spot in those woods and every escape route out of it.

Got a nice little cut on my foot for my troubles as well as I did not have any shoes on when I gave chase and I stood on something sharp along the way. Just another thing that got my blood boiling a bit more at the time.:)

• Registered Users Posts: 19,106 ✭✭✭✭TestTransmission

xsiborg wrote: »
    clonad, lol, just outside portlaoise where the motorway roundabout is on the abbeyleix / old cork road side... :)

Ah very good, on the way to Abbeyleix sure? Can't say I know it too well. How ya end up in this ****hole? :P

Aw for craps sake. Now we have a pack of Midlands feckers in the forum. :mad: Probably Brian Cowen lookalikes the lot of them. :pac:

Kess73 wrote: »
    Aw for craps sake. Now we have a pack of Midlands feckers in the forum. :mad: Probably Brian Cowen lookalikes the lot of them. :pac:

I was here before you newb. :pac:

• Advertisement

Ahh the car is back. Means my friend is back with Donar.

Night Limerick folk (and those from weird midland locations), and Snipe keep your ears open :)

I was here before you newb. :pac:

I was born in Limerick. Makes you the blow in newb. :pac:

And now I am gone.

Bogger blow ins. :P

I was born in Limerick. Makes you the blow in newb. :pac:

And now I am gone.

Bogger blow ins. :P

I'll keep an eye on the Nature forum for ya... :p

Got a nice little cut on my foot for my troubles as well as I did not have any shoes on when I gave chase and I stood on something sharp along the way. Just another thing that got my blood boiling a bit more at the time.:)

and we have our very own limerick's answer to chuck norris too! :p

Ah very good, on the way to Abbeyleix sure? Can't say I know it too well. How ya end up in this ****hole? :P

i met herself up in portlaoise, (remember i said she was originally from nenagh?)

then decided sure i didnt want to stay in portlaoise, and i'd been in dublin, (herself said there was no way she'd move to dublin! :rolleyes:), so i ended up down here! :D

that was 15 years ago... :eek:

10 years here myself, apart from a year travelling.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 14,015 ✭✭✭✭Mc Love

Burning question:

Does the tide have an affect on the water in the toilet bowl?

• Registered Users Posts: 192 ✭✭SnoopyGunner

i met herself up in portlaoise, (remember i said she was originally from nenagh?)

then decided sure i didnt want to stay in portlaoise, and i'd been in dublin, (herself said there was no way she'd move to dublin! :rolleyes:), so i ended up down here! :D

Chose the right province at least ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,348 ✭✭✭the drifter

i was born in meath.....parents moved here when i was really young...ive been trying to get out of here since...

Nah I'm not short enough to be Chuck. :p Plus that guy has probably forgotten more about martial arts that I have learned in the last two decades.

Anyway I knew I was safe last night as the Snipe was in the area if things really kicked off. :)

I'll keep an eye on the Nature forum for ya... :p

The Nature & birdwatching forum is just fine. Along with the Rock &Metal forum, it is one of the easiest going and hassle free forums on Boards methinks.

Does not need some petrolhead flashing cards :p

• Registered Users Posts: 2,484 ✭✭✭The Snipe

Missed out on a lot of this conversation, so I'll catch up a bit - I was in the city my entire life! :D Go me! :D (Longest I've been out of it was 3 weeks >_> )

All of BCG is safe when The Snipe is about!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,269 ✭✭✭source

Right, well, I'm off to Tralee. This time 24 hours I'll be in the church panicking about how late herself will be.

Next time I talk to you lot I'll be a married man!!!!!

This really came around very fast, it feels like it was only last week that we had a year to go.

Who fancies beers when I get back the week after next?

Congrats Eoin! Don't worry it'll be great!

Have an amazing time, and we'll defoniatly have to celebrate over beers when your back! :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,348 ✭✭✭the drifter

source wrote: »
    Right, well, I'm off to Tralee. This time 24 hours I'll be in the church panicking about how late herself will be.

Next time I talk to you lot I'll be a married man!!!!!

This really came around very fast, it feels like it was only last week that we had a year to go.

Who fancies beers when I get back the week after next?

Don't do it man!!!!

:P

Don't do it man!!!!

:P

if Zuroph were here he would say "do it", and it would be done, lol, cant remember who actually made that original post to merge the city and county forums now actually! :rolleyes:

good luck source, and best of luck to both of ye! :D

• Advertisement

Congrats Eoin! Don't worry it'll be great!

Have an amazing time, and we'll defoniatly have to celebrate over beers when your back! :)

Relationship advice from you? :p:pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 14,128 ✭✭✭✭aaronjumper

I got a call on Tuesday. I have to buy a shirt and tie because there is a Christening at the weekend and I am the Godfather.

My family needs to do a better job of keeping me informed. :rolleyes:

7Camaice does very very nice shirts, bit pricey, but they are nice top quality shirts! :)

• Registered Users Posts: 14,128 ✭✭✭✭aaronjumper

Thanks but I'm running on a budget. I'll probably just "borrow" my Dads, we are roughly the same size :D

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 17,424 ✭✭✭✭Conor Bourke

Jaysus Eoin, I had no idea either it was this soon. Best of luck have a blast tomorrow and enjoy the honeymoon!

Just popped in to see if anyone heard Sean Moncrieff interviewing a lady who's name I missed about the history of the Ranks mills in Limerick. Only caught the end of it but it sounded very interesting.

Thanks but I'm running on a budget. I'll probably just "borrow" my Dads, we are roughly the same size :D

Pop to your local Dunnes and pick up a shirt and tie. Plenty there that would do the job and that would look nice for a one day thing.

7Camaice does very very nice shirts, bit pricey, but they are nice top quality shirts! :)

Meh. Does the brand have a decent name in Ireland? Not seen many wearing it here, but I know in the UK it has developed a bit of a chav following much like how the chavs latched onto the burberry stuff years ago.

Not calling you a chav though.

Meh. Does the brand have a decent name in Ireland? Not seen many wearing it here, but I know in the UK it has developed a bit of a chav following much like how the chavs latched onto the burberry stuff years ago.

Not calling you a chav though.

I like a lot of her stuff - she seems to have a lot of sales with the more business market mainly though, rather then a 'chav' following like over yonder.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,717 ✭✭✭pappyodaniel

Ye gotta see this. Seriously funny.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement