Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

A random waffle thread?

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 14,015 ✭✭✭✭Mc Love

You moving out this side?

• Registered Users Posts: 19,106 ✭✭✭✭TestTransmission

Mc Love wrote: »
    You moving out this side?

Yup, it's always a struggle to try and find somewhere half decent out in Castletroy so we end up staying away from the area however we both now live on the wrong side of the city for work so it's gotta be done this time.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,015 ✭✭✭✭Mc Love

well best of luck with the search!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,348 ✭✭✭the drifter

Yup, it's always a struggle to try and find somewhere half decent out in Castletroy so we end up staying away from the area however we both now live on the wrong side of the city for work so it's gotta be done this time.

fooking ace...somewhere to go fro lunch :P

• Registered Users Posts: 5,965 ✭✭✭SarahBeep!

Best thing about our house in C'troy? A superquinn hot chicken roll is only ever 5 minutes away

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,271 ✭✭✭source

SarahBeep! wrote: »

Best thing about our house in C'troy? A superquinn hot chicken roll is only ever 5 minutes away

Not at 2am surely!

source wrote: »
    Not at 2am surely!

Well I wouldnt be hungover at 2am!

SarahBeep! wrote: »

So what your saying is...your offering lunch :P

So what your saying is...your offering lunch :P

Sure as long as you pick it up on the way yer always welcome!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,635 ✭✭✭xsiborg

just had a quick flick through that netflix site that everyone seems to be raving about, maybe its me is missing something, but, i dont get it tbh, films like 'bill and teds bogus journey'? thats about 25 years old! and you'd pay €7 a month for these bargain basement films? geez... :confused::(

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,467 ✭✭✭h3000

xsiborg wrote: »
    just had a quick flick through that netflix site that everyone seems to be raving about, maybe its me is missing something, but, i dont get it tbh, films like 'bill and teds bogus journey'? thats about 25 years old! and you'd pay €7 a month for these bargain basement films? geez... :confused::(

Right now it's a bit crap alright but apparently they have more distributors lined up to sign contracts. When this happens the content should grow. The user interface is a bit crap too but some good stuff there when you search. There are a few geohacks that allow you to watch the US content which is much better.

0118 999 881 999 119 725 3

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,954 ✭✭✭counterlock

Do any of you guys know when netflix will be doing 3d movies for the 3ds in IE? Its the only reason I'd get at the moment

• Registered Users Posts: 4,842 ✭✭✭Poxyshamrock

On Tues 17th Jan from 7:30pm until 6am on Wed 18th Jan, the northbound bore of the Limerick Tunnel will close. A contra-flow traffic operation will be in place in the southbound bore during this time. This is due to scheduled maintenance works. Traffic management will be in place and abnormal loads are asked not to travel through the tunnel on the night as a result.

ehhhhh :pac:

ehhhhh :pac:

ehh what?

ehh what?

Nothing boss.

Zuroph, Drifter,

as ye guys were wondering, particularly Zuroph about the USB port on your sony, i just came across this thread in the Mobiles & PDA's forum:

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2056448925

might be of interest to ye... :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,291 ✭✭✭eclectichoney

Saw this on the wicked chicken's FB

http://youtu.be/bc0u7peZbIk

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 30,872 Mod ✭✭✭✭Insect Overlord

With that, Seneca, the Rubberbandits, CampaignLK and Rich Anthon, we could probably keep a regular thread just for Limerick videos.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,484 ✭✭✭The Snipe

With that, Seneca, the Rubberbandits, CampaignLK and Rich Anthon, we could probably keep a regular thread just for Limerick videos.

Fyp :P

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 115 ✭✭Voy

What's wrong with Rich Anthon?

• Registered Users Posts: 11,097 ✭✭✭✭zuroph

Voy wrote: »
    What's wrong with Rich Anthon?

his surname?

for anyone thats always been curious, 'logans run' is on film4 (it'll be on film4+1 at 7:45), i've never seen it, have to say, its pretty advanced looking for a film that's 35 years old, same age as meself ironically enough (1976)! :D

been busy at work...what have i missed?

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 30,872 Mod ✭✭✭✭Insect Overlord

been busy at work...what have i missed?

Shite Limerick people say, Limerick bands worth listening to, a subtle hint about organising another Beers, where to buy Limerick-made gifts, some nice photos and a few questions about jobs.

Any craic yourself?

I finally got around to seeing "The Guard" tonight. :D

Shite Limerick people say, Limerick bands worth listening to, a subtle hint about organising another Beers, where to buy Limerick-made gifts, some nice photos and a few questions about jobs.

Any craic yourself?

I finally got around to seeing "The Guard" tonight. :D

feck all...work train sleep repeat...more classes at the club now...there 4-5 times a week

beers hey...how subtle was this hint? will we get away with ignoring it?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,361 ✭✭✭Itsdacraic

Saw this on the wicked chicken's FB

http://youtu.be/bc0u7peZbIk

Your man is decent in it, but your one is sh1t. Some posh girl trying too hard, she probably watched the Rubberbandits once and now she thinks she's a scobe.

beers hey...how subtle was this hint? will we get away with ignoring it?

:p

• Registered Users Posts: 115 ✭✭Voy

Itsdacraic wrote: »
    Your man is decent in it, but your one is sh1t. Some posh girl trying too hard, she probably watched the Rubberbandits once and now she thinks she's a scobe.

Yeah, she didn't really seem that believable. You would probably get better remarks just walking around town with a camera. Pity there's no overheard in limerick site. Would probably be hard to top this though:

http://www.overheardindublin.com/2009/01/spirits-of-christmas/

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,271 ✭✭✭source

So after a thorough cleaning, I got the laptop back today.

Guess what...........I'm typing this on a USB keyboard. :rolleyes:

Turns out it was beyond repair. xsiborg any chance you could let me know where you found that keyboard in Limerick. I might take you up on your offer after the weekend if you're still willing.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement