Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

A random waffle thread?

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,635 ✭✭✭xsiborg

fryup wrote: »
    anyone see that gorgeous looking airtricity sales agent in B&Q a few weeks back?? WOW! she spoke with an american accent and was of asian dissent, absolute cracker

not to be a pedandic príck about the unfortunately ironic freudian slip, but i think the word you were looking for is "descent"... ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 201 ✭✭whistlingtitan

The Creator of the Nike symbol was paid $35 for it

• Registered Users Posts: 25,560 ✭✭✭✭Kess73

xsiborg wrote: »
    not to be a pedandic príck about the unfortunately ironic freudian slip, but i think the word you were looking for is "descent"... ;)

I think your show of pedanticalness could be termed as dissent. :pac:;)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,912 ✭✭✭kilburn

I hate speed traps in the city on 50km roads ! :mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 7,466 ✭✭✭highlydebased

kilburn wrote: »
    I hate speed traps in the city on 50km roads ! :mad:

Where? :o

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 14,015 ✭✭✭✭Mc Love

Kess73 wrote: »
    I have seen a few people out and about when I run in the mornings though, mostly when I am running in the Dooradoyle/Ballyclough/Ballycummin neck of the woods, so a few of them might post on here as well and may be interested in a new jogging/running buddy.

Must make sure not to hit you on my way home from work :D

Mc Love wrote: »
    Must make sure not to hit you on my way home from work :D

I only run out that way a few times a week at most as I like to mix up where I run to make it more interesting.

Will be sure to keep an eye on all cars out and about at around the 5 am mark from now on though.:D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,484 ✭✭✭The Snipe

Mc Love.. Hit him just for me! I'm sick of him stalking me! :O

Mc Love.. Hit him just for me! I'm sick of him stalking me! :O

If the bold Raiser could not see me off over the years (that fecker wanted me chasing fake hares around the greyhound track if I remember correctly:D) then I don't fancy the chances of your hitman.:D

I've changed my mind about you though. I had listened to one of your neighbours (well she lives a hundred yards or so from your house, hence why I pass so often) about how she thought you were "a lovely little dote who is always in good form", but now I am back to my original plan of pulling your arms off and dangling a camera in front of ya. Watch yer back shorty :mad::pac::p

Why what did I do?! (Okay, besides snob you.. But it'd be handy if I'd recognised who I was snobbing! :P) And I'm not short... I'm 6' 1" :pac: And doing that to my arms would only annoy me for other reasons.. I wouldn't be able to play my xbox! :D

• Advertisement

Why what did I do?! (Okay, besides snob you.. But it'd be handy if I'd recognised who I was snobbing! :P) And I'm not short... I'm 6' 1" :pac: And doing that to my arms would only annoy me for other reasons.. I wouldn't be able to play my xbox! :D

You are a hell of a lot shorter and smaller than me :p Your 6'1 is a tad optimistic as well.:D

Nope, I messured myself, 6ft .8 inches :P So essentially 6ft 1 :P

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,348 ✭✭✭the drifter

Anyone know of any pool in limerick other than UL that does pay as you go?

• Registered Users Posts: 19,106 ✭✭✭✭TestTransmission

Anyone know of any pool in limerick other than UL that does pay as you go?

Grove Island?

Nope, I messured myself, 6ft .8 inches :P So essentially 6ft 1 :P

Maybe you measured 61 inches and thought it said 6'1?:D

On a more somber note I see a lad from your area was in a bad accident in Australia, and is in a coma. Fingers crossed that he pulls through.

No, I'm not :P I'm quite tall actually :P

Really?! Whom?! Any names?

No, I'm not :P I'm quite tall actually :P

Really?! Whom?! Any names?

PM sent regarding name.

Quite tall? You? Really?

131326899095.gif

Thats it! **** YOU! :P Outside my house right now! I'll take yeah! :D

Thats it! **** YOU! :P Outside my house right now! I'll take yeah! :D

Sure thing, but I don't know if I can punch that low. :p

How tall are you exactly?!?! :P Oh yeah.. I think I may have finally figured out who exactly you are! Muhuhahahahaha!

• Advertisement

How tall are you exactly?!?! :P Oh yeah.. I think I may have finally figured out who exactly you are! Muhuhahahahaha!

I'm a little shorter than my brother who is about 6'6, but taller than you. :p

Fair play if you have figured out who I am, that way you can salute me when I am next in your area which will be tomorrow night. I'm not that hard to figure out in terms of who I am if you ever stood beside me, my scouse accent is a bit of a giveaway.:pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 4,839 ✭✭✭Poxyshamrock

I wonder will the floating Christmas tree make a return once more? :rolleyes:

Kess73 wrote: »

I'm a little shorter than my brother who is about 6'6, but taller than you. :p

Fair play if you have figured out who I am, that way you can salute me when I am next in your area which will be tomorrow night. I'm not that hard to figure out in terms of who I am if you ever stood beside me, my scouse accent is a bit of a giveaway.:pac:

I dodnt really I was hoping you'd tell me by doing that! :( **** this what time are you in tomorrow drive by and we'll have a chat! :P

I dodnt really I was hoping you'd tell me by doing that! :( **** this what time are you in tomorrow drive by and we'll have a chat! :P

Will be passing before House starts. I watch it with my friend around the corner from you every Thursday.

I like the "have a chat!" bit. You gonna have a posse of your homies waiting for me?:D

We might get a Ballinacurra Gardens version of the corridor scene from Oldboy.:pac:

With me as Daesu of course. You can be the sneaky short one that sticks a knife in my back.:p

What time does that start at? :P You just insist on calling me short don't you! :P

What time does that start at? :P You just insist on calling me short don't you! :P

House starts at ten bells on Thursday, shorty. :D

If you did not react to being called Shorty, then I would have gotten bored with it, but I guess your vertical retardation means that you are quite sensitive towards small, tiny, miniscule, low remarks. :D

I notice you passed no comment on not having a posse waiting for me.....................................................................................................................................................................................................................
    ...........................guess the corridor scene is on................................................................
    Shorty:p

Oh yeah, Ya should watch Oldboy at some point if you have not done so already. Class film.

Right enough small talk.;)

Time to gun up the 360 for some Arkham City.

I'll be on myself, on MW3 ;) Lanky :P

I'll be on myself, on MW3 ;) Lanky :P

I'm a proper height for a man, Shorty McStumpy.:pac:

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 7,348 ✭✭✭the drifter

Serious rain out there....

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement