Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

About last night...

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,994 ✭✭✭Stone Deaf 4evr

I think the Kinect got a lot of bad press prior to release and it's understandable why people are annoyed they don't have a choice. However, the voice commands work great. I've lost count of the amount of times I've said "Xbox record that".

Its the single best feature of the console so far IMO.

• Registered Users Posts: 27,818 ✭✭✭✭TitianGerm

tbh you don't even notice it after the first week, any gameplay features that have been worked in are negligible. its really only for navigating the UI and even then, the controller works equally as good. Theres no rush to buy one just now anyway, pretty much every game on it is also on 360.
    wait till titanfall.

I saw a sign up in xtravision on my way to work this morning saying pre book titanfall now and get €5 voucher. Only thing is its €69.99 for the game !!

• Registered Users Posts: 8,503 ✭✭✭Makaveli

Who wants to play Black Ops 2 this evening? Or Ghosts if we have to...

Or MW3!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,277 ✭✭✭x43r0

Makaveli wrote: »
    Who wants to play Black Ops 2 this evening? Or Ghosts if we have to...

Or MW3!

Daniel-Bryan-Yes-Cheer.gif

• Registered Users Posts: 1,909 ✭✭✭greenman09

I could be in for a few hrs later. MW3 or blops2

• Advertisement

I'll be up for blops2 after nine.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 31,152 ✭✭✭✭KERSPLAT!

X, fire over that 2 week pass of you have it and I'll jump on now, would rather not play Ghosts though... :p

X, fire over that 2 week pass of you have it and I'll jump on now, would rather not play Ghosts though... :p

I think I have a pass I got with my xbox one, yours if you want it.

Makaveli wrote: »
    I'm putting the band back together....

giphy.gif

Nah you're grand! Cheers anyway! Last exam on Thursday so I'll get a few months then. Good games earlier :)

• Advertisement

Nah you're grand! Cheers anyway! Last exam on Thursday so I'll get a few months then. Good games earlier :)

No worries, if anyone else in the group is stuck, send me a pm.

No worries, if anyone else in the group is stuck, send me a pm.

I'm fairly sure that code only works on the Xbone

x43r0 wrote: »
    I'm fairly sure that code only works on the Xbone

Really? Id assume that since gold from 360 carries over, so does the trial. It's tied to your gamertag.

Anyway, it's worth a try for someone who might be stuck. g2a.com have cheap codes too. I think a year's membership is only €34

• Registered Users Posts: 149 ✭✭SimmerDean

double xp weekend

Anyone fancy a few games tonight?

• Registered Users Posts: 8,760 ✭✭✭DaveNoCheese

BEER!!

Working till 9 but may jump on after :)

• Registered Users Posts: 291 ✭✭Seridisand

Should be back on around 9..

• Registered Users Posts: 1,909 ✭✭✭greenman09

Played a bit of MW3 last night. God I love that game.

• Registered Users Posts: 593 ✭✭✭SteveDPirate

That's a blast from the past!! Some good levels in that game. Just as twitchy and fun as Ghosts.

Anyone getting the Onslaught DLC? I bought the season pass for the Xbone after seeing the "Codnapping ad". Clever marketing. I'm looking forward to playing some smaller levels on Ghosts.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 149 ✭✭SimmerDean

not getting the dlc unless I can be sure it's good. didn't like dlc back in mw3 so very wary. Maverick assault rifle looks decent though. Heard they 'let slip' the map names on the next dlc. Dome is coming back

• Registered Users Posts: 3,006 ✭✭✭Ramza

SimmerDean wrote: »
    not getting the dlc unless I can be sure it's good. didn't like dlc back in mw3 so very wary. Maverick assault rifle looks decent though. Heard they 'let slip' the map names on the next dlc. Dome is coming back

It's good, definitely think it's worth buying, they're normal sized maps with actual pace now :D

Played the new maps last night. They'll take a bit of practice, but they're very good. They are more compact than the original maps and are a lot of fun.

I had read somewhere that IW were bringing back Scrapyard from MW2, then heard nothing else. That was one of my favourite maps, and they've redone it in this map pack (Ignition), but it's slightly bigger in scale. Had a few games on that last night and the other new maps, and they are all fun........... especially Fog.

I'm playing on Xbox One if anyone is interested. GT is SteveDPirate.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,006 ✭✭✭Ramza

Flooded is a brilliant map once you get to know the routes, parking lot area is where all the action is.

I like the building overlooking the car park also. You can be daring and switch between buildings by going through the ditch in the centre of the map. It's a great way of getting to flags quickly.

• Registered Users Posts: 218 ✭✭Screaming Monkey

played the "CoD Ghosts Onslaught Extinction DLC" last night, story is a load of crap, but at times think its much more fun than the main multiplayer maps, its also way harder than the first Extinction map, even with 4 of us randomers, lots of skill points and especially the later levels as you go indoors, its just mayhem..

• Registered Users Posts: 906 ✭✭✭Randall Floyd

Team tactical is the new Rock n' Roll.

• Registered Users Posts: 291 ✭✭Seridisand

Team tactical is the new Rock n' Roll.

Free "Dirty Petes" for everyone! :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 906 ✭✭✭Randall Floyd

Seridisand wrote: »
    Free "Dirty Petes" for everyone! :pac:

His legend will never die.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,760 ✭✭✭DaveNoCheese

Haven't played in weeks, anyone up for some MW3 tonight? :D