Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

About last night...

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 11,139 Mod ✭✭✭✭Mr. Manager

KaosWatson wrote: »
    Haven't been around lately, stripping the room apart, re-painting the walls and redecorating the room temporarily, not set up ye ol' xbox. How's everyone been? :D

Get your priorities right and set up the Xbox :rolleyes: :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 7,994 ✭✭✭Stone Deaf 4evr

Happy Christmas everyone, hope ye all got something nice in ye're care packages under the tree this morning.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,503 ✭✭✭Makaveli

Double XP weekend for Ghosts. Anyone around later for a few games?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,909 ✭✭✭greenman09

Soon be Xbox one time. What are ppl playing. Is it worth my while getting ghosts or are we on battlefield. Blackops 2 isn't on Xbox one is it

greenman09 wrote: »
    Soon be Xbox one time. What are ppl playing. Is it worth my while getting ghosts or are we on battlefield. Blackops 2 isn't on Xbox one is it

No, ghosts only on xbox one, I'd try before you buy though.

Also, where has everyone gone?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,277 ✭✭✭x43r0

Also, where has everyone gone?

No idea - I jump on now and again but it's no fun when there's nobody on to play with

I'd play any of the CODs if there was a party on

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,407 ✭✭✭lkionm

I have been working nights lately. Thats my excuse.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,760 ✭✭✭DaveNoCheese

I've been distracted by Halo 4 and I'm also extremely lazy. That's my excuse!

Sorry coach X

lkionm wrote: »

Sorry coach X

Remember when I hit the referee with a whiskey bottle? :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 455 ✭✭The Little Fella

I've been busy stealing figher jets

0_0.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 593 ✭✭✭SteveDPirate

About tonight.......

Hi all. I've been gathering some new Xbox One friends from Boards.ie (some of who I've seen posting here). I'll be on the Xbox One tonight with a mate playing Ghosts multiplayer (TDM and Dom). Feel free to join us!

GT: SteveDPirate

• Registered Users Posts: 27,818 ✭✭✭✭TitianGerm

About tonight.......

Hi all. I've been gathering some new Xbox One friends from Boards.ie (some of who I've seen posting here). I'll be on the Xbox One tonight with a mate playing Ghosts multiplayer (TDM and Dom). Feel free to join us!

Hi Steve ill be on later there if you want to add me titangerm. I play a good bit of ghosts and mostly play domination

About tonight.......

emmetkenny wrote: »
    Hi Steve ill be on later there if you want to add me titangerm. I play a good bit of ghosts and mostly play domination

There is still a good few of us playing on 360 as well.

lkionm wrote: »
    There is still a good few of us playing on 360 as well.

Really?

x43r0 wrote: »
    Really?

I've not even turned on my Xbox in about 3 weeks :o

The TV that was in my room is no longer there... the ex got that too :(

Really?

I was on at like 8 o clock this morning. Ill be back to normal this week. Not my fault ye wont get up at like 8 in the morning.

Aint nothing but a gold digga

I'll shift the Xbox back to the sitting room tonight after bowling and try get on for some games tonight.

I'll shift the Xbox back to the sitting room tonight after bowling and try get on for some games tonight.

Myself dave and furious are going out lushing our little cotton socks off tonight.

As well as tomorrow.

Sunday my good man.

Sunday it is. I'll be out tomorrow night.

• Advertisement

I'm almost positive I've added you. I recognise the Gamertag. I'll check when I get home. Be online around 8ish.

women, like hurricanes. when they come its wet and windy, and when they go they take the house.

• Registered Users Posts: 27,818 ✭✭✭✭TitianGerm

I'm almost positive I've added you. I recognise the Gamertag. I'll check when I get home. Be online around 8ish.

No worries. It's a pain when you don't get a notification when someone comes online !!

No worries. It's a pain when you don't get a notification when someone comes online !!

apparently thats all going to be sorted soon, theres a dashboard update due (badly).

Agreed. Dashboard needs a lot of work, especially the Party system. Looking forward to seeing how it evolves over time. The 360 Dashboard changed so much over the years.

Strange thing just happened on Xbox.com. I tried to add titangerm and it said it was an invalid gamertag. Is this a new gamertag?

I'll jump on Sunday too

I'll jump on Sunday too

*slaps ass*

hit the showers chief

• Registered Users Posts: 906 ✭✭✭Randall Floyd

apparently thats all going to be sorted soon, theres a dashboard update due (badly).

March I heard the patch is coming hopefully it may be sooner, if they ditch the kinect I'd be tempted to join the party.

tbh you don't even notice it after the first week, any gameplay features that have been worked in are negligible. its really only for navigating the UI and even then, the controller works equally as good. Theres no rush to buy one just now anyway, pretty much every game on it is also on 360.
    wait till titanfall.

• Advertisement

March I heard the patch is coming hopefully it may be sooner, if they ditch the kinect I'd be tempted to join the party.

I think the Kinect got a lot of bad press prior to release and it's understandable why people are annoyed they don't have a choice. However, the voice commands work great. I've lost count of the amount of times I've said "Xbox record that".

Advertisement