Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

About last night...

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,407 ✭✭✭lkionm

For eiresol.

Haterz gon hate

• Registered Users Posts: 8,760 ✭✭✭DaveNoCheese

lkionm wrote: »
    For eiresol.

Haterz gon hate

You jelly?

i9hut.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 8,503 ✭✭✭Makaveli

Just get moldy into the party.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 31,152 ✭✭✭✭KERSPLAT!

Sorry lads, I was close to firing the tv through the window. Probably the most rage inducing game I've ever played

The next one was just as ****e.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,407 ✭✭✭lkionm

Even I was close to feeling the rage.

• Registered Users Posts: 906 ✭✭✭Randall Floyd

lkionm wrote: »
    Even I was close to feeling the rage.

Just make sure you throw your controller through the right screen if the time comes lol.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 6,265 CMod ✭✭✭✭MiCr0

we came second in the first clan war

MiCr0 wrote: »
    we came second in the first clan war

Out of two? :p

Anyone around for a few games this evening?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,277 ✭✭✭x43r0

Makaveli wrote: »
    Anyone around for a few games this evening?

Yes please

No ones been on lately

I should be :)

• Registered Users Posts: 209 ✭✭locustfurnace

I'm part of the brds clan but playing on the xbox one and when I check the clan it shows all the others as offline, and has done since launch day. I'm friends with a few and they show up as online on friends list but offline on clan list??? Is it just that all the rest are in 360?

Anyway, if that's the case do my games/wins still count towards clan wars, I keep tabs via the app and check what one others are playing for (ie KC) and just play the s**t out of that on my own...or am I just wasting my time?

First (Non-Care Package) K.E.M. Strike

Who says this game is hard? :pac::pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 180 ✭✭Benrobjohn

Nice :) I got a 29 kill streak earlier,but killstreaks got me about 10 kills. :(

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 11,139 Mod ✭✭✭✭Mr. Manager

Internet spazed out last night and wasn't arsed trying to get it sorted. Appreciated the boobies though.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,994 ✭✭✭Stone Deaf 4evr

Surprised to see so many only black ops 2 last night, ye looked pretty full and I only had 40 mins so i didnt try and join the party.

only 20 more levels to go until I hit prestige master,looking forward to gettin it. the little break I took from COD when the xbox one hit has made me realise how enjoyable it is.

I don't think many people are bothered with Ghosts tbh. Can't speak for everyone but I think people are enjoying parties in Blops II and MW3 recently.

I don't think many people are bothered with Ghosts tbh. Can't speak for everyone but I think people are enjoying parties in Blops II and MW3 recently.

I like Ghosts but it's hard to get a full party on it

I'll usually go with the mood of the party when choosing which game to play though

I'll play Ghosts if there's at least 4 of us, otherwise fagedaboutit.

The least fun COD to play solo.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,760 ✭✭✭DaveNoCheese

Makaveli wrote: »
    I'll play Ghosts if there's at least 4 of us, otherwise fagedaboutit.

The least fun COD to play solo.

I've played some of my best games solo on ghosts but only cause I've hung back and actively defended (not camped :PAC: ) our flags.

If I was to play solo, the way I play with a full team, I'd get murdered, raped and dumped in the ocean!

Have much love for MW3 :)

Dunno what happened this evening, party just seemed to break up or something?

Dunno what happened this evening, party just seemed to break up or something?

Again, my internet spazed out. By the time it came back around everyone was gone. Would have liked to stay on for a while. Was enjoying it.

Hopefully the issue is sorted now. I'll play tonight. Bank holiday here tomorrow so will be on for the night.

I should make it on for a bit tonight too, the missus has her christmas party tomorrow night so I'll be on for a good bit then as well.

I'll be on tonight

I'd like to play Ghosts but may settle if the mood of the party says otherwise

I've a bowling tournament at 9am tomorrow morning (my start time got changed) so won't be on past 10pm Irish time.

I've a bowling tournament at 9am tomorrow morning (my start time got changed) so won't be on past 10pm Irish time.

A Bowling tournament at 9am on a Friday morning?

Would you not be at work?

x43r0 wrote: »

Bank holiday... Yeah I talk to princess lover too much :/

x43r0 wrote: »

As my better half says, bank holiday here. I was scheduled to throw at 11:30 but had to swap. Now I'm paired with the Malta National Champion. The guy has thrown more 300's than I've thrown 200's :(
    Bank holiday... Yeah I talk to princess lover too much :/

We can never talk too much :o

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 46 KaosWatson

Haven't been around lately, stripping the room apart, re-painting the walls and redecorating the room temporarily, not set up ye ol' xbox. How's everyone been? :D

Advertisement