Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

About last night...

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 14,739 ✭✭✭✭minidazzler

Played HC KC last night for the first time,with kaos and mini,went suprisingly well.....

Trouncing americans while on a 2 bar connection will always feel good and is actually way easier with HC than core. I really enjoyed it for the most part, but the lag gets unbelievable at times.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,179 ✭✭✭FunkZ

Cossax wrote: »
    Yimrag and I played it one night, had great craic but I was a noob and couldn't buy much in the way of useful equipment. :o

Ah man buying stuff wrecked my head, I'll be better next time I play though. Twice Air Support came in, and me and my mate were across the map from the the Air Support box thingy. The first time I managed to get to the box I picked a Care Package 'cause I'm a thick. Had to run back out to the box again and get a Predator :D

• Registered Users Posts: 3,721 ✭✭✭Kells...

My favourite HC Ricochet Dom moment was Kells stabbing me and dying, the dope! If I had some more time on my hands I might just make a video/screenshot the killfeed....

My panic knifing is too good now!

I did it to someone else before that aswell :o

Survival, Resistance, Wave 30. Holy fcuk. Addicted.

Survivals **** :P

I get too bored of it.

• Advertisement

Survivals **** :P

I get too bored of it.

That's how I feel about about multiplayer, I don't know the maps at all and I have a constantly shite connection! Every game I get two less kills than deaths, fuck that!

I just got a triple by getting a headshot on someone while using the Smaw, happiest kills of my life! :D

So, who is gonna take charge and organise the beers? :) On or the week before May 12 would be perfect :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 4,278 ✭✭✭x43r0

So, who is gonna take charge and organise the beers? :) On or the week before May 12 would be perfect :pac:

Count me out for then. I'll be in L.A. :cool:

x43r0 wrote: »
    Count me out for then. I'll be in L.A. :cool:

I really really hate you. Bastard haha.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,340 ✭✭✭yimrsg

How did people kill people in 1887? It sure as shít wasn't with that elbow of donkey manure shotgun. You'd be better off trying to slip hemlock in someone's ear than to use it. Homer's make-up gun would be more lethal.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 11,139 Mod ✭✭✭✭Mr. Manager

yimrsg wrote: »
    How did people kill people in 1887? It sure as shít wasn't with that elbow of donkey manure shotgun. You'd be better off trying to slip hemlock in someone's ear than to use it. Homer's make-up gun would be more lethal.

I stuck it out to get Range and Damage.

.....It's still fÜckin pants

It's Beastly in HC :P

So yeah, these lads are supposedly putting fibre into my building https://hyperoptic.com

1Gbps line = M-M-M-M-MEGA HOST! :p

I bet I still get host over you.

So yeah, these lads are supposedly putting fibre into my building https://hyperoptic.com

You can fook right off, only £50 a month for that! I mean, I understand you'll never get the promised speeds, but that's nuts!

Double MOAAAABBBBBBBB

• Registered Users Posts: 8,760 ✭✭✭DaveNoCheese

Double MOAAAABBBBBBBB

Good, ya might stop all that rage quitting in future so :p

:P
    Took age's on the last streak haha.

• Registered Users Posts: 46 KaosWatson

he may not get 1gig mini, but he's probably going to get 700mb + more than all of us. :P

• Registered Users Posts: 8,760 ✭✭✭DaveNoCheese

MEGA host?!?!?!

• Advertisement

2nd ever MOAB there with a thermal l86 on hardhat :)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,055 ✭✭✭Cossax

Boardie came into a game (and not the party) just there and killed me 2 off a MOAB. :mad:

KaosWatson wrote: »
    he may not get 1gig mini, but he's probably going to get 700mb + more than all of us. :P

I'm sickened haha, you could run a reasonably busy webpage on that! :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,649 ✭✭✭Not The Real Scarecrow

Boardie came into a game (and not the party) just there and killed me 2 off a MOAB. :mad:

Name and shame:D

• Registered Users Posts: 3,456 ✭✭✭Jev/N

Exactly the reason I feel clan members shouldn't be entering or staying in games against other Boardies.

Jev/N wrote: »
    Exactly the reason I feel clan members shouldn't be entering or staying in games against other Boardies.

Without joining the party

• Closed Accounts Posts: 31,152 ✭✭✭✭KERSPLAT!

I killed Muse a few off a couple days ago :o

First Happi now you haha :P

Poor Muse.

Did you exact Furious Justice on him.....geddit? :cool:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,340 ✭✭✭yimrsg

The party was full up with 8 so it was impossible for anyone to join and pre-emptively find out who was on what killstreak. There was some randomer in the party playing bf3 taking up a place, not even talking so we should have kicked him out to free up the space.

Maybe when there is a full party of 6 playing some could change their clantags to "full" and 2 waiting to join change the clan tags to their position in the queue "7" or "8" so people know there is a waiting list and can decide whether they want in. Those beacons are rubbish, they're usually like a day behind.

If we used something Pre-hiStoric like this for clan tags:
    invi - looking for party or game invite
    7/8 - position in party and how many are waiting for a spot and we know who is to be invited next. No cuts! I'm talking to you Mr. Cutter.
    full - full 6 man party, party chat not full. Join away.
    FULL - full 8 man party, party chat full, ask for invite or put "invi" in your clan tag.

Advertisement