Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Price of fuel in Co.Wexford..Where's the cheapest/dearest fuel?

Options
1192021222325»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,184 ✭✭✭paulaa

vicwatson wrote: »
    Cheap. Where's the gap gone though?

It's probably a time limited promotion

• Registered Users Posts: 33,709 ✭✭✭✭Cantona's Collars

122.5 for diesel and 125.5 for petrol in Bunclody.
    It's 2c per litre cheaper up the road in Ballon.
    That's the cheapest I've seen for fuel around.

Saw in another thread that fuel has dropped below 1.20 a litre yet in Enniscorthy it's still holding strong at inflated prices.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,893 ✭✭✭allthedoyles

Topaz top of the town New Ross is gone from 1.39 to 1.46 unleaded . Diesel is 1.35

Maxol Bellfield in Enniscorthy is 130.9 for diesel,it dropped 6c in a few days.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,893 ✭✭✭allthedoyles

Unleaded New Ross 1.44 - Tramore 1.37

Bunclody among the cheapest around now.

Apple Green – Petrol 132.8, Diesel 122.8
    Texaco – Petrol 132.9, Diesel 122.9
    Campus – Petrol 134.9, Diesel 123.9

I paid 141.9 the other day for unleaded in Enniscorthy.

Down to 117.9 in Bunclody today for diesel, it's 129.9 at Bellfield in Enniscorthy.

Read in another thread that it's down to €116.9 near Johnstown in Kilkenny for diesel,still no drop in Enniscorthy........the cartel continues.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,912 ✭✭✭Marhay70

Talking to my son last night and he said he bought petrol for 1.23 in Walkinstown Dublin, still around 1.41 in Gorey last time I looked. It's the same with heating oil, we seem to pay among the highest prices in the country here in Wexford and there is little variation in the price among the suppliers which kind of stinks of a cartel.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,492 ✭✭✭neckedit

1.18 in wexford town for Diesel.

126.9 the cheapest I saw in Enniscorthy so far.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,206 ✭✭✭jordata

Texaco Bunclody - Diesel 117.9, Unleaded 127.9

Just saw in a thread in Motors that it's 110.9 in Urlingford for diesel. That's 19c a litre cheaper than McSorley's/Centra in Enniscorthy and 12c cheaper than the cheapest in Enniscorthy.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,016 ✭✭✭blindsider

112.9 for diesel in Cork city. Texaco on Model Farm Rd.

Waterford was +/- 116.9 last time I passed through...

blindsider wrote: »
    112.9 for diesel in Cork city. Texaco on Model Farm Rd.

Waterford was +/- 116.9 last time I passed through...

Cheapest diesel in Enniscorthy is 121.9 and petrol is between 129.9 and 132.9 per litre.
    You can bet that if oil prices went up today the price at the pump would be up within hours.

Cheapest diesel in Enniscorthy is 121.9 and petrol is between 129.9 and 132.9 per litre.
    You can bet that if oil prices went up today the price at the pump would be up within hours.

Price of oil rose by 23% Friday based on optimistic forecasts from China.

Marhay70 wrote: »
    Price of oil rose by 23% Friday based on optimistic forecasts from China.

So that is why certain places didn't put down prices by too much,they knew that oil prices would rise. Crafty feckers.

Been the same for a couple of weeks now, not even a cent between them.

https://www.cheapestoil.ie/heating-oil-prices/Wexford

• Registered Users Posts: 1,725 ✭✭✭bigron2109

107.9 for Diseal in Applegreen in Drinagh today. Had to ask was the price right I was that shocked . Cheapest I’ve seen it in a long long time.

• Advertisement

My eyes were opened once again to the cartel operating in Gorey. I was in Wexford on Friday for the first time since before the lockdown and bought petrol for 113.9 in Top Fuels on 1798 St. Every station bar the Maxol on the Coach Road in Gorey is 124.9 for petrol, in fact petrol is cheaper in Wexford than diesel in Gorey.
    With this new government dancing to the Green Party's tune, it wont be long before you won't be able to afford to run your car, just like what happened the last time the tree huggers got a sniff of power, it's time we got a break.

Advertisement