Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Current Weather Conditions - July 2010

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,523 ✭✭✭jambofc

dull meh......16c

• Registered Users Posts: 617 ✭✭✭Hells Belle

Beautiful day here in South Kilkenny, 19c a few clouds knocking about but the sun is winning through, very light breeze.

• Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 17,741 Mod ✭✭✭✭DOCARCH

Sun has come out here now - almost clear blue sky. 19.5c atm.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,466 ✭✭✭Lumi

Drizzly mist with some watery sunshine. Temp now 17C

• Closed Accounts Posts: 88,978 ✭✭✭✭mike65

About 20 billion degrees, the sun is out and hardly a breath of air.

• Advertisement

mike65 wrote: »
    About 20 billion degrees, the sun is out and hardly a breath of air.

LOL, 20 billion? feels like it alright. Grey as a warship here in Lucan.

mike65 wrote: »
    About 20 billion degrees

you on holiday in Coleraine?

• Registered Users Posts: 774 ✭✭✭lucy2010

Wow - I think MT will be right about his temps..... Already 23.7 on the coast. Humidex 29.1 .... & its not even 11 bells.. Think today will be a cracker here.

Yeasterday the airshow was fantastic. Never seen so many people on Bray prom & roasting .

• Registered Users Posts: 6,892 ✭✭✭pauldry

20 Billion Degrees??? :D

Here it is 18.13427849646834693049592c :)

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 4,466 Mod ✭✭✭✭mickger844posts

Low last night was 16.7c, now its warm and sunny with a temp of 21.0c RH 84%.:D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,138 ✭✭✭snaps

22.3c here, hazy, but very warm, humid as well, feels tropical!!

Here comes the rain into the North west.

• Registered Users Posts: 32,634 ✭✭✭✭Graces7

No world this morning.. only water, the air is water, and the mountans have fled in fog.

Even the wind has only moved the fog and drizzle about..

Dark and grey and heavy of heart is the world today.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,310 ✭✭✭Trogdor

Up to 26.6C on the station, highest temperature ever recorded since the station was setup up in 2006!

• Registered Users Posts: 9,575 ✭✭✭lord lucan

Sun is breaking through every so often,temp up to 23c and feeling very sticky!

Has owen been banned? He's very quiet?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,432 ✭✭✭df1985

went to the zoo today, was very warm walking around, when the sun got out you could really feel it.

snaps wrote: »
    Has owen been banned? He's very quiet?

he has....
    don't really think he gets a fair crack of the whip sometimes,he's only a young fella,a bit excitable and easily wound up,there are a lot of other people on this weather forum that are older and wiser but seem intent on winding owen up,as i said he is easily excited and imo they should be backing off a bit and taking some of his posts with a pinch of salt,he's young and will learn(life)and weather from site's like this.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,466 ✭✭✭Lumi

Despite some valiant efforts by the early morning sun to break through we've been treated to another day of murky mistiness and leaden skies. Temp 18.5C
    :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,150 ✭✭✭Deep Easterly

Became very dark here 30mins ago, the kind of dark that had you running out and anticipating a clap of thunder, but of course, nothing! Dry and woefully muggy. 19.2c.

• Advertisement

Just had a tiny little outburst of rain, now, POOOOFFF its gone :)

Seriously dark overhead, it could unleash a torrent.....but probably won't.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,070 ✭✭✭✭Oscar Bravo

Cloudy all day in Castlebar,low cloud/mist/drizzle.Some rain this evening.dry again.hints of blue sky through the low cloud.Very mild/muggy.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,310 ✭✭✭Trogdor

Got up to 26.9C today in bray, apparently the humidity was making it fairly horrible. Not quite the same amount of heat here today in the french alps though, was overcast and cool all day..hopefully there might be a storm soon to make up for it;)
    jambofc wrote: »
    he has....
    don't really think he gets a fair crack of the whip sometimes,he's only a young fella,a bit excitable and easily wound up,there are a lot of other people on this weather forum that are older and wiser but seem intent on winding owen up,as i said he is easily excited and imo they should be backing off a bit and taking some of his posts with a pinch of salt,he's young and will learn(life)and weather from site's like this.

While i agree and think people should try not to wind him up, after his last outburst (all posts deleted now) yesterday when he'd "left" already i felt it necessary to ban him. It's clear that he has a passion for weather but while i do try to give him some leniency he still has to play by the same rules as everyone else and his posts were starting to offend people and give off a bad image of the forum. He'll be back when the ban is up in 3 weeks no doubt:) On topic from now on please:)

Still 19c here,another night struggling to sleep ahead methinks!

Bit of a breeze got up there earlier, but all still and muggy again tonight.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,892 ✭✭✭pauldry

twas another muggy day in these parts

got to 21c n claremorris, 20c in ballaghadereen, 19c n sligo and 20 in ballymote

sources: weather stations x 5 at my house for sligo, chemist in ballaghadereen, met eireann website for claremorris and chemist and car temp in ballymote :)

• Registered Users Posts: 774 ✭✭✭lucy2010

trogdor wrote: »
    Got up to 26.9C today in bray, apparently the humidity was making it fairly horrible. Not quite the same amount of heat here today in the french alps though, was overcast and cool all day..hopefully there might be a storm soon to make up for it;)

While i agree and think people should try not to wind him up, after his last outburst (all posts deleted now) yesterday when he'd "left" already i felt it necessary to ban him. It's clear that he has a passion for weather but while i do try to give him some leniency he still has to play by the same rules as everyone else and his posts were starting to offend people and give off a bad image of the forum. He'll be back when the ban is up in 3 weeks no doubt:) On topic from now on please:)

Yeah was 27.5 out in car - Cant believe you recorded that down on the beach. I lay out all day in it, 2 good books read - beautiful beautiful day.......:D
    jenzz

Another grey morning here.A little fresher though at 14c.

• Advertisement

Absolutely disgusting. Clammy as hell.

Advertisement