Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Current Weather Conditions - July 2010

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,575 ✭✭✭lord lucan

Raining in Lucan now. Temp still up at 15c,skies don't look too ominous just yet.

• Registered Users Posts: 55 ✭✭RockPaper

Loud thunder here in Waterford for the last ten mins...looking forward to this!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,135 ✭✭✭fifth

WEXFORD

I just saw a mini-twister in wexford little outside town, confirmed by a few other people also in the last 15 mins,

Thunder and fork lightning here also

• Closed Accounts Posts: 88,978 ✭✭✭✭mike65

Fork lightening? You lucky bastard!

Tipping down here with some rumbling.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,135 ✭✭✭fifth

Yeah it's like an abyss here now outside the office with dark clouds and the odd fork striking through, and just started bucketing down now as well.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Regional South Moderators Posts: 6,854 Mod ✭✭✭✭mp22

Dry with sunny spells the odd light shower,16 deg

• Registered Users Posts: 19,473 ✭✭✭✭Super-Rush

My sister rang me to tell me to look out for fork lightening heading my way. Heres hoping.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,080 ✭✭✭homolumo

mike65 wrote: »
    Fork lightening? You lucky bastard!

Tipping down here with some rumbling.

very heavy rain atm with thunder and lightning

Bright and sunny here in Lucan,18c. Cloud is starting to bubble up nicely though!

IMG_20100721_141906.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 32,634 ✭✭✭✭Graces7

Horozon to horizon heavy rain here aaaaaaaaaall day.... Have to venture out soon with the dogs; free cold shower time....

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 542 ✭✭✭milly4ever

absolutely bucketing here! thunder has stopped though.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,473 ✭✭✭✭Super-Rush

Thunder and lightening on the horizon in front of me and behind me. Blue sky overhead. Typical.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,111 ✭✭✭John mac

chucking it down here since 10 am. no let up in sight.

the ME radar looks like a wheel. centred over Dublin. (animated)

• Registered Users Posts: 10,885 ✭✭✭✭Riskymove

Thunder and heavy rain here in dublin 2 for 10 minutes or so

EDITL Lightning now too

would not be surprised to see some flooding

• Registered Users Posts: 32,634 ✭✭✭✭Graces7

Still solid rain here and heavier than ever.

Lovely sunny evening here,currently 17c.

• Registered Users Posts: 48,137 ✭✭✭✭km79

miserable....raining all day... still raining....its supposed to be July have not seen the sun in days:mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,655 ✭✭✭delw

calm mild evening,drying out nicely,nice &clear to the east &gray/black clouds to the west

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 5,524 ✭✭✭owenc

Tell me about it..:mad: listen to them over on that forum bragging about their storms !!:rolleyes: Its 9c here and it has been barely 11c all day and raining, its got worse in the past 3 hours, the rain has got heavier and it is blowing against the windows and i have a sore face from going outside earlier when it smashed against my face, the electricity is going to go out aswell, the wires are blowing everywhere and i hear ones up on the hill are getting no electricity, foggy here too but really bad there (6c!?!) my mum had to turn back when she was going over the mountain to limavady it was too foggy, really bad here, gale force winds too, beleive me yous haven't had the worse of it!;)

• Registered Users Posts: 10,070 ✭✭✭✭Oscar Bravo

I would have to nominate today as the worst day of the summer(so far),well in the Castlebar area anyway.Rain from start to finish,persistant and heavy at times in a blustery N,NW wind.12/13 Degrees tops.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,523 ✭✭✭jambofc

raining 12.3c humidity 95%

• Registered Users Posts: 7,138 ✭✭✭snaps

Chilly old morning here, 8.5c and sunny, brisk easterly wind.

Very dull with some light rain beginning to fall. 16c but feels nearer 12c tbh.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,466 ✭✭✭Lumi

16C, bright and breezy

Thought i heard the BBC weather girl say slight ground frost for NI tonight:eek:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 88,978 ✭✭✭✭mike65

Owen?

Decent morning here with skies largely clear.

mike65 wrote: »
    Owen?

Decent morning here with skies largely clear.

No the actual BBC early morning weather girl!!

Glourious day here now, shame i have to go to work!!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,892 ✭✭✭pauldry

SLIGO RAINFALL UPDATE

The rainfall figure for July is now at 153mm for Sligo town. This figure is close to beating last years July now and its the 4th July in a row that we have easily beaten 100mm. It also is more rain than we had in April, May and June combined by about 20mm!:eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 5,111 ✭✭✭John mac

Sunny and a few clouds, northerly breeze

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,070 ✭✭✭✭Oscar Bravo

Sunny all day in Castlebar,a few scattered clouds about.Feeling warm this afternoon/evening.

Advertisement