Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Most Disturbing Thing You've Seen A Family Member Do

Options
124»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 861 ✭✭✭deaddonkey

Din Taylor wrote: »
    Playing blind man's buff with my brother and sister years ago. My brother had the scuts and after a while was screaming "turn the lights on". When the lights came on he had his pants around his ankles and his finger up his arse. In our panic we shouted "get your finger out of you bum". As soon as he did it a stream of brown p1ss flew out of his backside like a rocket.

Dad wasn't happy having to clean it up.:mad:

brown pee coming out of arse?
    NEED DOCTOR

• Registered Users Posts: 12,327 ✭✭✭✭Skerries

deaddonkey wrote: »
    NEED DOCTOR

you've never had a liquidy sh1t when you have had the scutters?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 243 ✭✭Tilt Gone

Having my mother fall in the door plastered drunk. Then have to help my Da strip her naked and get her into the shower because she had poo'd herself she was that pissed. She was around 55 at the time I was 27.
    Oh and my girlfriend was in the housewhile all this was going on. Way to go Mum:(

• Registered Users Posts: 3,165 ✭✭✭Savage Tyrant

When I was about 12, was cycling home through a dark car park when I seen my uncles car parked in the corner. weird. weirder still was the bloke getting out of the passenger side and doing up his belt.
    I cycled hell for leather home to tell my dad....my uncle pulled up a few hundred yards from my house trying to tell me some bull**** excuse of what he was up to......*boke*

• Closed Accounts Posts: 26 Xerox

When I was about 12, was cycling home through a dark car park when I seen my uncles car parked in the corner. weird. weirder still was the bloke getting out of the passenger side and doing up his belt.
    I cycled hell for leather home to tell my dad....my uncle pulled up a few hundred yards from my house trying to tell me some bull**** excuse of what he was up to......*boke*

WTF?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 23,563 ✭✭✭✭Frisbee

Din Taylor wrote: »
    Playing blind man's buff with my brother and sister years ago. My brother had the scuts and after a while was screaming "turn the lights on". When the lights came on he had his pants around his ankles and his finger up his arse. In our panic we shouted "get your finger out of you bum". As soon as he did it a stream of brown p1ss flew out of his backside like a rocket.

Dad wasn't happy having to clean it up.:mad:

That had me laughing like a maniac in work, wp

• Registered Users Posts: 1,976 ✭✭✭Brendog

taking a donald trump

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,986 ✭✭✭✭mikemac

Our cat had kittens.

My dad put them in a bag and drowned them despite my pleading

Yeah, that was disturbing :(:(:(

• Registered Users Posts: 25,775 ✭✭✭✭kfallon

deaddonkey wrote: »
    NEED DOCTOR

It's usually like Oxtail soup and often twice as hot!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,487 ✭✭✭aDeener

Xerox wrote: »
    Mine would be coming home early to see my 16 year old son dressed in his older sisters clothes and his sister applying make-up to him. Then she says "we do this often".

please tell me that 1 before the 6 was a typo?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 18,966 ✭✭✭✭syklops

Lux23 wrote: »
    My brother eating a bag of crisps while sitting on the toliet. He is profoundly autistic but it was still disgusting like even if he didn't realise it was unsanitary.

Whats unsanitary about it? If he was pouring the crisps onto the seat and licking them off then ok. But sat on the toilet eating crisps? I dont get it. :confused:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 26 Xerox

syklops wrote: »
    Whats unsanitary about it? If he was pouring the crisps onto the seat and licking them off then ok. But sat on the toilet eating crisps? I dont get it. :confused:

Yeah seriously, munching away on the toilet isn't that weird..

• Registered Users Posts: 1,270 ✭✭✭flas

Ann22 wrote: »
    My friend happened upon a similar scene, don't know if there was any butter involved though. It involved a dog but the chap is a wee bit slow, God help him. She walked in on her brother having a foother with himself once too. Behind the bathroom door he was...She shouted 'what are you at?!!!':eek: To which he stammeringly replied 'I'm looking for 50p':confused:.

She walked in on another brother in the bath once...lying back, hands behind his head. Fcuk all bubbes just loads of private hairy parts in full view. They had time to stare at each other in horror before she backed out and shut the door:o.

Her husband walked in on his sister once when they were in their teens, topless posing in front of the mirror, posing page 3 style, hands behind her head. Silly girl was in the sitting room ffs!..Same chap caught his parents in a 69er. Marched into their bedroom on a Sunday afternoon looking for a lend of a few bob..saw a mass of bare arms, legs and the top of someone's head. He quietly left the room to contemplate the horror of what he had witnessed:o.

ahahahahahahaha

• Registered Users Posts: 4,986 ✭✭✭Red Hand

My brother making a cup of tea using water from the hot tap.

Advertisement