Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Most Disturbing Thing You've Seen A Family Member Do

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 26 Xerox

OP did say 'disturbing' didn't he?

I did. That's one of the most disturbing thing I've came across today.

• Registered Users Posts: 183 ✭✭smoggy11

My brother had moved out from our family house for about a year. One night I was peacefully sleeping away and after leaving a nearby pub he had decided to come and stay in our house. He was sleeping on the sofa so that was grand.

During the night he must have decided that he needed to pee so came upstairs to go to the bathroom. My room is the one beside the bathroom. Being half cut he didnt realise the difference. I was woken by a strange sound of falling water on my duvet and realised what was happening.

After I shouted at him, he ambled off to the bathroom, muttering 'sorry' as he left. He then proceded to pee in the bath. I was horrified. Luckily though, I didn't get caught in the flow. Thank God for small mercies!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,756 ✭✭✭InkSlinger67

Xerox wrote: »
    I did. That's one of the most disturbing thing I've came across today.

Job done!

• Registered Users Posts: 8,004 ✭✭✭Ann22

I would have to say seeing a (thankfully) distant relative getting butter licked off his "special area" by a family pet while on holiday as a kid :eek:

I still wake up screaming sometimes and that was 20 years ago :(

My friend happened upon a similar scene, don't know if there was any butter involved though. It involved a dog but the chap is a wee bit slow, God help him. She walked in on her brother having a foother with himself once too. Behind the bathroom door he was...She shouted 'what are you at?!!!':eek: To which he stammeringly replied 'I'm looking for 50p':confused:.

She walked in on another brother in the bath once...lying back, hands behind his head. Fcuk all bubbes just loads of private hairy parts in full view. They had time to stare at each other in horror before she backed out and shut the door:o.

Her husband walked in on his sister once when they were in their teens, topless posing in front of the mirror, posing page 3 style, hands behind her head. Silly girl was in the sitting room ffs!..Same chap caught his parents in a 69er. Marched into their bedroom on a Sunday afternoon looking for a lend of a few bob..saw a mass of bare arms, legs and the top of someone's head. He quietly left the room to contemplate the horror of what he had witnessed:o.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,546 ✭✭✭✭Poor Uncle Tom

Your friend, huh, Ann22....:D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,623 ✭✭✭Dancor

sonofflutt wrote: »
    I'm flutterinbantams son. What has been seen cannot be unseen :(

Your Bono?
    How many curics now?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,080 ✭✭✭McChubbin

My 78 (at the time) year old grandmother dressed in a blue sequined belly dancing outfit that was little more than a postage stamp of fabric.
    It was disturbing and hysterical in equal measure.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,025 ✭✭✭✭-Corkie-

My mother in my in laws house went to the bathroom down the hall and left the doors open. We could all hear her farting loudly and pissing:o:o.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,635 ✭✭✭dotsman

Ann22 wrote: »
    My friend happened upon a similar scene, don't know if there was any butter involved though. It involved a dog but the chap is a wee bit slow, God help him. She walked in on her brother having a foother with himself once too. Behind the bathroom door he was...She shouted 'what are you at?!!!':eek: To which he stammeringly replied 'I'm looking for 50p':confused:.

She walked in on another brother in the bath once...lying back, hands behind his head. Fcuk all bubbes just loads of private hairy parts in full view. They had time to stare at each other in horror before she backed out and shut the door:o.

She needs to learn how to knock.

P.S. What's a "foother with himself". Assume it's slang, but never heard of it before.

• Registered Users Posts: 587 ✭✭✭some_dose

Well there I was just being a toilet when some kid walks in, pulls down his pants and sits on me while eating some crisps. Then some girl burst through the door staring at this kid. Disturbing

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,587 ✭✭✭Pace2008

So supposedly eating in the bathroom is more unhygienic than having another object in there with you, and carrying that out of the room without washing that? surely reading on the toilet means whatever you're reading carries the same germs as whatever food you've eaten on the toilet. And ya you don't eat the book, but after you've washed your hands, the germs are still on the book, which you then handle again. And you use your hands for everything... even eating later in the day... so still not getting what the point is meant to be...?

But my original point actually was that I can see how you might consider it disgusting but don't get how it's disturbing.
    What are you trying to do? Highlight our hypocrisy in an attempt to shift the social paradigm towards a world where eating and reading are equally acceptable during the act of defecation?

The idea of someone getting their munch on while dropping a mud-monkey is hilarious. Not disturbing in my book, but weird and hilarious.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,732 ✭✭✭Magill

some_dose wrote: »
    Well there I was just being a toilet when some kid walks in, pulls down his pants and sits on me while eating some crisps. Then some girl burst through the door staring at this kid. Disturbing

Donno why, but that made me laugh. haha.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5 kerrygirl17

I think the ost disturbing thing i seen was my niece trying to shove a suppostitry in her dogs bottom. When i asked her what she was doing she said the dog has a temp im fixing him:confused:

I think the most disturbing thing i seen was my niece trying to shove a suppostitry in her dogs bottom. When i asked her what she was doing she said the dog has a temp im fixing him:confused:

SARASON wrote: »
    My mother in my in laws house went to the bathroom down the hall and left the doors open. We could all hear her farting loudly and pissing:o:o.
    ur mother sounds brilliant

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,043 ✭✭✭me_right_one

I get how you may be confused, but how is this disturbing? I've a nephew who has autism, and he sits on the toilet for ages, and reads whole books. This doesn't disturb me at all.

The other way round you mean. Why would any one be confused at that? Is it cos he was just shoving food in one end and at the same time squeezing it out the other?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 856 ✭✭✭Carl Sagan

Xerox wrote: »
    I'm not giving you pictures of my daughter and yes she's older than her brother and she's petite...

...Nice.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,363 ✭✭✭Misty Chaos

The most disturbing thing I've seen is the father of one of my cousins dancing topless at her 21st a few years back. Cue me going ' WTF!? ' when I saw this.

I've seen the parents at it but I think most of us have at some point or another, its kind of a rite of passage, you could say.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,004 ✭✭✭Ann22

dotsman wrote: »
    She needs to learn how to knock.

P.S. What's a "foother with himself". Assume it's slang, but never heard of it before.

Yeah she should've knocked...we say to foother with something or to root with something is to fiddle with it...know what I mean? Was trying to say it in a nice way.:)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,390 ✭✭✭Stench Blossoms

My dad has a dose of the trots and he made my sister look at it before he flushed it.

I think she was more disturbed than me.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,911 ✭✭✭✭scudzilla

Most disturbing thing i've seen a family member do??

Let me think

Does this count?

3 Years ago my grandmother (she was 87) was in hospital, my sister took my grandad up (88) to see her every day, she dropped him off, went to the ATM and withdrew 400sterling from his account every day, total of something like 6 grand.
    My Grandad found out but didn't press charges, if he had he would have got the money back, but he just couldn't do it
    Same sisters husband owns a pub with his Bro, she used to get bank statements from the pub (last year) forge them, and took around 15k from the business.
    She's also stole around 4k from her husbands grandad.

She left her husband, who i now, and always will class as a brother, for another man 2 months ago.

I've not spoke to her now for nearly 12 months and never will

That disturbing enough for AH? ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 558 ✭✭✭Mick Daly

Granny sitting on a chair with no knickers on. She had her legs open and her minge was displayed.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,600 ✭✭✭00112984

I walked in on my sister who was knuckle-deep in a pair of beef curtains once. The very weird thing was she had her other hand in a green Pringles tube and was munching away on Pringles as she was ****.

(Waiting for the "Once you pop you can't stop" puns but it is a true and very horrible story).

• Registered Users Posts: 12,556 ✭✭✭✭AckwelFoley

I seen my dad lashing it into my mother a few years back.

Suffice to say, i know where i get my talent from :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 4,092 ✭✭✭CiaranMT

scudzilla wrote: »
    Most disturbing thing i've seen a family member do??

Let me think

Does this count?

3 Years ago my grandmother (she was 87) was in hospital, my sister took my grandad up (88) to see her every day, she dropped him off, went to the ATM and withdrew 400sterling from his account every day, total of something like 6 grand.
    My Grandad found out but didn't press charges, if he had he would have got the money back, but he just couldn't do it
    Same sisters husband owns a pub with his Bro, she used to get bank statements from the pub (last year) forge them, and took around 15k from the business.
    She's also stole around 4k from her husbands grandad.

She left her husband, who i now, and always will class as a brother, for another man 2 months ago.

I've not spoke to her now for nearly 12 months and never will

That disturbing enough for AH? ;)

We have a winner... :eek:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,149 ✭✭✭skyhighflyer

All of you who've seen your parents at it don't have it that bad. My Da used to advise us to 'turn up the music in your rooms because I'll be givin' your Ma a rattle later on'. *shudder*

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27,252 ✭✭✭✭stovelid

Magill wrote: »
    Donno why, but that made me laugh

It was funny?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,006 ✭✭✭thebullkf

I think the most disturbing thing i seen was my niece trying to shove a suppostitry in her dogs bottom. When i asked her what she was doing she said the dog has a temp im fixing him:confused:

what breed of dog?

...was it a Kerry blue:pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 162 ✭✭Din Taylor

Playing blind man's buff with my brother and sister years ago. My brother had the scuts and after a while was screaming "turn the lights on". When the lights came on he had his pants around his ankles and his finger up his arse. In our panic we shouted "get your finger out of you bum". As soon as he did it a stream of brown p1ss flew out of his backside like a rocket.

Dad wasn't happy having to clean it up.:mad:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 12,326 ✭✭✭✭Skerries

i also saw a family member shove something into their mouth in the bathroom where defecation occurs...it was a toothbrush!

Advertisement