Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Most Disturbing Thing You've Seen A Family Member Do

Options
  • 24-06-2010 12:59pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 26

Mine would be coming home early to see my 16 year old son dressed in his older sisters clothes and his sister applying make-up to him. Then she says "we do this often".

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 322 ✭✭EraseAndRewind

looks like your daughter is a lot more open minded than you eh:rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,148 ✭✭✭plein de force

i think everyone will agree with
    seeing a middle aged male relative dancing at a famlily occasion

• Closed Accounts Posts: 26 Xerox

Yup, It was pretty weird that see helped him cross-dress.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,976 ✭✭✭Brendog

When my mother was giving me a lift and began singing to "Take That"...................................with no hands on the wheel

• Registered Users Posts: 34,056 ✭✭✭✭The_Kew_Tour

Seeing my cousin on X Factor auditions on TV and lets just say made fooking tit of himself and Cowell nearly had heart attack from laughter.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,612 ✭✭✭Dardania

walking in on the folk...at it...

ughhhhhhhhhhhh

Dardania wrote: »

ughhhhhhhhhhhh

That almost happened to me when I was a teenager, thankfully my ears caught it before my vision.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,553 ✭✭✭Banned Account

anyone else tempted to ask the OP to post pics of the daughter of GTFO but afraid to do so in case she's not older than her brother, but then thinking that she must be or her clothes wouldn't fit, but then thinking that she might be too fat to want to see pics, but then thinking that some pics are better than no pics ...:confused:

anyone else tempted to ask the OP to post pics of the daughter of GTFO but afraid to do so in case she's not older than her brother, but then thinking that she must be or her clothes wouldn't fit, but then thinking that she might be too fat to want to see pics, but then thinking that some pics are better than no pics ...:confused:

I'm not giving you pictures of my daughter and yes she's older than her brother and she's petite...

• Registered Users Posts: 1,054 ✭✭✭SadieSue

Recently, seeing my father-in-law blow his nose on the tablecloth. We were just finished dinner too. Disgusting.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,554 ✭✭✭✭alwaysadub

My nephew letting his friend send everyone in the family a text saying he was commiting suicide..as a 'joke'. By the time we finished with him,he knew never to try that again.

Also,my uncle tried killing a few people,but i didn't see that myself..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,553 ✭✭✭Banned Account

Xerox wrote: »
    I'm not giving you pictures of my daughter and yes she's older than her brother and she's petite...

See, I bet you're all glad I asked now.

OP - PM me;)

• Registered Users Posts: 218 ✭✭cbmonstra

My little brother playing 'red rocket' with the dog :(

• Registered Users Posts: 10,256 ✭✭✭✭Standard Toaster

Meh

• Registered Users Posts: 5,776 ✭✭✭up for anything

Don't know why you're rolling your eyes? I think any parent, who didn't have prior knowledge and even with it, would find that somewhat disturbing. It doesn't have any bearing on whether the OP is open-minded or not.

My nephew opening his Christmas present from his father in front of us all to find an empty box.

My brother kicking my Dad so hard in the balls, he was down for an hour..
    Awkward. But deserved.

Don't know why you're rolling your eyes? I think any parent, who didn't have prior knowledge and even with it, would find that somewhat disturbing. It doesn't have any bearing on whether the OP is open-minded or not.

My nephew opening his Christmas present from his father in front of us all to find an empty box.

The scariest bit about it was that he had a girlfriend at the time, but he always had a great relationship with his sister. I wouldn't care if he told me at the time that he crossed dressed, but seeing it is a little bit freaky.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,731 ✭✭✭11811

Dardania wrote: »

ughhhhhhhhhhhh

Trust me Dardania, it's better to walk in on both your parents instead of just one of them.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,811 ✭✭✭xoxyx

Ahhhhhhh - that's so sad. And yet, so funny!

Was it a mistake or was his father just really cruel! I mean, going to the trouble of actually wrapping up the box. It's hilariously tragic!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,919 ✭✭✭✭Gummy Panda

11811 wrote: »
    Trust me Dardania, it's better to walk in on both your parents instead of just one of them.

Oh god :eek:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,776 ✭✭✭up for anything

z_topaz wrote: »
    Ahhhhhhh - that's so sad. And yet, so funny!

Was it a mistake or was his father just really cruel! I mean, going to the trouble of actually wrapping up the box. It's hilariously tragic!

It was horrible. We were all waiting around dying to see what it was. The poor lad was only about 13/14 at the time. His father doesn't believe in Christmas (does the Trocaire fast on the 25/26 Dec every year) and has a skewed sense of humour. We kept waiting for the 'punch line' but there wasn't one.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,739 ✭✭✭✭starbelgrade

I was like watching TV the other day & Jedward were on (nyom nyom) and my dad walked in & he was like "Who are those guys?" and me & my bff were all like "OMG, WTF, OMG?!"

I was like lmao & my bff rofl'ed.

Parents are soooo embarrasing.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,623 ✭✭✭Dancor

My then boyfriend/future husband and my mother killing my father many years ago.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,001 ✭✭✭recylingbin

Mine would be coming home early to see my 16 year old son dressed in his older sisters clothes and his sister applying make-up to him. Then she says "we do this often".
    At least she wasn't giving him sonstroke.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 273 ✭✭MiciG91

Dancor wrote: »
    My then boyfriend/future husband and my mother killing my father many years ago.
    And we have a winner

• Registered Users Posts: 789 ✭✭✭damoz

MiciG91 wrote: »
    And we have a winner

Dancor - can you get online in the new criminal court ? I think you should pay attention of the trial and not boards ;)

http://www.rte.ie/news/2010/0623/mcgrathb.html

• Registered Users Posts: 6,810 ✭✭✭phill106

Perhaps he was just......Copying her....

YYYYYeeeeeeeeeaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Are you sure I can't have........ A copy?

• Registered Users Posts: 688 ✭✭✭Roomic Cube

phill106 wrote: »
    Perhaps he was just......Copying her....

Are you sure I can't have........ A copy?

hahaha oh horatio

• Registered Users Posts: 7,134 ✭✭✭Lux23

My brother eating a bag of crisps while sitting on the toliet. He is profoundly autistic but it was still disgusting like even if he didn't realise it was unsanitary.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,892 ✭✭✭ChocolateSauce

Seen my mother have sex.

/thread

Advertisement