Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Funny Side of not being straight.

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 481 ✭✭mr.anonymous

2459191.jpg?537

Some of the signs at this type of protest are gas!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,493 ✭✭✭DazMarz

Stayed up all night having a few drinks with two friends. One of them, I love him like a brother. We were talking about all sorts of things as the night wore on and more drinks were had.

We ended up talking about the subject of threesomes, and how we'd never had one. And we were discussing how we'd prefer them (one woman and two men or one man and two women) when my best friend blurts out "sure, Daz, you'd love a threesome with three men!"

I froze (the other friend doesn't know I'm bi) and prayed that the other friend wouldn't notice, or would just think it was a juvenile joke. He's a totally cool guy and wouldn't care, but he's a little bit gossip-y and possibly would have spread it around to people I didn't want to find out. Thankfully, the conversation moved on quite rapidly and the subject became lost in a sea of drink.

Afterwards, I pulled my best friend aside and kinda read him the riot act on his careless comment. He was full of apologies and so on, so it was cool! :P

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12 niamh_eile

Me telling my mum that I was trans (MTF).

Mum: But you can't be, you like girls.
    Me: Gender identity and sexual orientation are separate things. Ever heard of lesbians?
    Mum: Them!? They're just a product of the sex industry. They don't really exist.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,234 ✭✭✭Meesared

niamh_eile wrote: »

Me: Gender identity and sexual orientation are separate things. Ever heard of lesbians?
    Mum: Them!? They're just a product of the sex industry. They don't really exist.
    XD That's amazing, I would have wet myself!

• Registered Users Posts: 8,512 ✭✭✭baby and crumble

niamh_eile wrote: »

33584042.jpg

• Advertisement

321003_513926125294622_1031811359_n.jpg

gay-test.jpg

How many seconds did you stare for?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,271 ✭✭✭Barna77

How many seconds did you stare for?
    One?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,293 ✭✭✭1ZRed

I'm feckin lucky there wasn't a gay test in the LC because I always fail them

• Registered Users Posts: 3,943 ✭✭✭wonderfulname

1ZRed wrote: »
    I'm feckin lucky there wasn't a gay test in the LC because I always fail them

I may have posted it before but;
    gay-test-demotivational-poster-1211361148.jpg

• Advertisement

A gentleman never says :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 3,943 ✭✭✭wonderfulname

A gentleman never says :pac:

Bit late for that no? :p

• Registered Users Posts: 40,814 ✭✭✭✭Annasopra

It was so much easier to blame it on Them. It was bleakly depressing to think that They were Us. If it was Them, then nothing was anyone's fault. If it was us, what did that make Me? After all, I'm one of Us. I must be. I've certainly never thought of myself as one of Them. No one ever thinks of themselves as one of Them. We're always one of Us. It's Them that do the bad things.

Terry Pratchet

I can never unwatch that video.. :p

• Registered Users Posts: 203 ✭✭Cosmic Maybe

• Registered Users Posts: 9,366 ✭✭✭ninty9er

2A0C

• Registered Users Posts: 223 ✭✭eaglach

It's relevant about halfway through!

Randomly decided I need new shoes today, so I went shopping in town for 3 hours.

Procrastination Level: Gay Man

Randomly decided I need new shoes today, so I went shopping in town for 3 hours.

Procrastination Level: Gay Man

How did you manage to shop for 3 hours?? :eek:

The longest I've ever spent was 45 minutes which felt an awful lot like 3 hours!

Are you sure you're not confusing them too? :p

Well I suppose one hour total on and waiting for buses, standing at the GPO out of the rain another 10 minutes on a day like that!

And I also went back and bought the first pair I saw, very female of me :P A lot of walking around for nothing then!

So yeah, 3 hours is probably a bit too much!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 639 ✭✭✭Ash885

• Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators Posts: 26,928 Mod ✭✭✭✭rainbow kirby

y1ghwRG.jpg

971273_429986147096757_1553984663_n.jpg

y1ghwRG.jpg

I'd say the guy with the cape is the top. I'd imagine it'd get in the way any other way

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 42,362 Mod ✭✭✭✭Beruthiel

543852_418914741524054_1395689858_n.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 37 Emzer92

I'd say the guy with the cape is the top. I'd imagine it'd get in the way any other way

I dunno now . . . the cape might afford him some extra leverage when he's getting his freaky-freak on as Super Bottom!

Indecently, Super Bottom would be the best super hero name!

• Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators Posts: 26,928 Mod ✭✭✭✭rainbow kirby

Emzer92 wrote: »
    Indecently, Super Bottom would be the best super hero name!
    With the power... to POWER BOTTOM :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 670 ✭✭✭123 LC

• Registered Users Posts: 8,423 ✭✭✭Morag

Was at a funeral and at the reception afterwards ended up in the ladies to hear someone breaking it to their friend that they were now dating a woman. The friend was struggling with it but it turns out she was the only non bi lady in the toilets. As after the friend started saying that bi wasn't real, myself and my friend chimed in and said we were and so did two other women who were also there. The look on her face was priceless.

• Advertisement

9t8AVCu.jpg

Advertisement