Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Junior Cert History Exam 2010

Options
12346»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 365 ✭✭Gentlemanne

Went with Cosimo too. Guessed Julius II for my second guy, but thinking back... Wasn't he around in the twelfth century? Woops :( Great question though. Most of my work for history went into the Renaissance so I'm very pleased it came up.

argh I thought his name was cosmo :rolleyes:

Did good for the question where you picked developments.

Did Printing and Science and Medicine. couldnt remember the name of the english doctor who discovered blood circulation in the human body but I mentioned how important it was, how the church forbid cutting up dead bodies. I wrote tons on Galileo though.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 219 ✭✭katiemce

argh I thought his name was cosmo :rolleyes:

Did good for the question where you picked developments.

Did Printing and Science and Medicine. couldnt remember the name of the english doctor who discovered blood circulation in the human body but I mentioned how important it was, how the church forbid cutting up dead bodies. I wrote tons on Galileo though.

William Harvey? Was he also the guy who wrote "On Fabric of the Human Body"??

• Closed Accounts Posts: 219 ✭✭katiemce

Went with Cosimo too. Guessed Julius II for my second guy, but thinking back... Wasn't he around in the twelfth century? Woops :( Great question though. Most of my work for history went into the Renaissance so I'm very pleased it came up.

Ha I didn't do the Renaissance. Like I studied it for the short questions but I didn't do it in great detail! So I did European History and the Irish history questions just coz I laaaaavv 3rd year history. despise 1st yr history tho!! Ughh it's beyond boring!!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,988 ✭✭✭Monsieur Folie

The Renaissance is the only bit of history I know well and enjoyed.

Assassin's Creed II helped me to remember the Medici family as being a rich family, which let me to write down Lorenzo as a patron, along with the pope. =P

Advertisement