Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

10th July LGBT Forum Queer Beers! - Market Bar

Options
1235»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,272 ✭✭✭Barna77

Nice day for a picnic :D

• Registered Users Posts: 41,044 ✭✭✭✭Annasopra

Barna77 wrote: »
    Nice day for a picnic :D
    Absolutely - wonder where all the picnic food is?

It was so much easier to blame it on Them. It was bleakly depressing to think that They were Us. If it was Them, then nothing was anyone's fault. If it was us, what did that make Me? After all, I'm one of Us. I must be. I've certainly never thought of myself as one of Them. No one ever thinks of themselves as one of Them. We're always one of Us. It's Them that do the bad things.

Terry Pratchet

Johnnymcg wrote: »
    Absolutely - wonder where all the picnic food is?
    Flowing down a gutter or somewhere in the rain :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 619 ✭✭✭Peadar06

Are you all still in the Market Bar??

Peter

Peadar06 wrote: »
    Are you all still in the Market Bar??

Peter
    yeah as you walk in there's tables in front and its last on right hand side

It was so much easier to blame it on Them. It was bleakly depressing to think that They were Us. If it was Them, then nothing was anyone's fault. If it was us, what did that make Me? After all, I'm one of Us. I must be. I've certainly never thought of myself as one of Them. No one ever thinks of themselves as one of Them. We're always one of Us. It's Them that do the bad things.

Terry Pratchet

• Advertisement

Won't be in until 8.30p.m. at least, I'm on call, and it is pissing me off to miss this.

Peter

• Registered Users Posts: 68,197 ✭✭✭✭L1011

Unfortunately events conspired to make me unable to get in to town till after 10, and thats when the thing I was going to have to leave to go to is on :(

I have to work tonight as well. So I have to miss it, I will be at the next one.

Hope y'all have a good time

I was really looking forward to this, but as usual I had to screw it up.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 43,045 ✭✭✭✭Nevyn

It was nice to meet ye and it was a fun evening with dicussions rambling all over the place :)

• Advertisement

Yeah it was a fun evening - someone didn't pay for his meal though and we all had to chip in and pay

Terry Pratchet

• Registered Users Posts: 8,488 ✭✭✭Goodshape

Thaedydal wrote: »
    It was nice to meet ye and it was a fun evening with dicussions rambling all over the place :)
    Did I meet you on my way out? I've never been sure how to pronounce your username, and I'm none the wiser now ;). But I think it was you.

Nice evening alright. Great to put those names to faces, and as an added bonus - turns out ye are all nice people :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 43,045 ✭✭✭✭Nevyn

Goodshape wrote: »
    Did I meet you on my way out? I've never been sure how to pronounce your username, and I'm none the wiser now ;). But I think it was you.

That was me, ask me next time you see me and I will tell you.

• Registered Users Posts: 20,953 ✭✭✭✭Stark

Johnnymcg wrote: »
    Yeah it was a fun evening - someone didn't pay for his meal though and we all had to chip in and pay

Sorry, head wasn't screwed on yesterday and forgot I'd even had food by the time I left :( I thought ixoy paid? I'll be able to pay him back soon enough.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,397 ✭✭✭✭azezil

Aaaaw maaan, I like totally turned up but didn't recognise anyone so left and cried a little

<_<

>_>

Yeah right, I took one look outside at the rain and thought 'feck that' :P lol

azezil wrote: »
    Yeah right, I took one look outside at the rain and thought 'feck that' :P lol
    what rain?

Terry Pratchet

Sounds like you had a good time. Hope to make it next time, if there's a next time...

Advertisement