Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

10th July LGBT Forum Queer Beers! - Market Bar

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 41,044 ✭✭✭✭Annasopra

MYOB wrote: »
    I wasn't PMed :(

Pub for me.

I didn't PM every single possible person who might attend - Just those who had already posted on the thread

It was so much easier to blame it on Them. It was bleakly depressing to think that They were Us. If it was Them, then nothing was anyone's fault. If it was us, what did that make Me? After all, I'm one of Us. I must be. I've certainly never thought of myself as one of Them. No one ever thinks of themselves as one of Them. We're always one of Us. It's Them that do the bad things.

Terry Pratchet

• Registered Users Posts: 11,397 ✭✭✭✭azezil

I'll put myself down as a maybe in the pub category.
    I'll even try making it this time (depending on the date) *pinky swear* ;)

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 42,362 Mod ✭✭✭✭Beruthiel

azezil wrote: »
    I'll put myself down as a maybe in the pub category.
    I'll even try making it this time

Ppffff
    I'll believe that when I see it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 346 ✭✭hatful

Pub please!

I'm going to close the poll this Thursday and a final decision on pub V picnic will also be made based on majority

It was so much easier to blame it on Them. It was bleakly depressing to think that They were Us. If it was Them, then nothing was anyone's fault. If it was us, what did that make Me? After all, I'm one of Us. I must be. I've certainly never thought of myself as one of Them. No one ever thinks of themselves as one of Them. We're always one of Us. It's Them that do the bad things.

Terry Pratchet

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 5 Mikethemike

Cool. Sounds like it will be fun!

• Registered Users Posts: 11,397 ✭✭✭✭azezil

Beruthiel wrote: »
    Ppffff
    I'll believe that when I see it.

If I don't go, it's YOUR fault ¬_¬

• Registered Users Posts: 1,764 ✭✭✭shay_562

Would lean towards a pub; if we go somewhere relatively quiet, it shouldn't be a problem for the underaged posters to get in, should it?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 43,045 ✭✭✭✭Nevyn

shay_562 wrote: »
    Would lean towards a pub; if we go somewhere relatively quiet, it shouldn't be a problem for the underaged posters to get in, should it?

Boards beers expect to follow the law and that those who are underage should leave by 9 in accordance with it.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,126 ✭✭✭Aoifums

Thaedydal wrote: »
    Boards beers expect to follow the law and that those who are underage should leave by 9 in accordance with it.

In that case, if the pub is before 9 (ie. daytime) put me down for it.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 19,240 Mod ✭✭✭✭L.Jenkins

So when and where exactly is this beers session.

• Registered Users Posts: 619 ✭✭✭Peadar06

Pub, but not fussed either way.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,272 ✭✭✭Barna77

The Barge anyone?

South William?

Back garden? :D

djhunter30 wrote: »
    So when and where exactly is this beers session.

It's on the 10th July at 7pm - We haven't decided a venue yet

Terry Pratchet

Barna77 wrote: »
    The Barge anyone?

South William?

Back garden? :D

No to the Barge, Maybe to the South William - any other ideas?

Terry Pratchet

• Registered Users Posts: 1,668 ✭✭✭brainyneuron

So...any suggestions of possible venues?? I've never gone out in Dublin so I don't know anywhere. Only gay venue I've heard of is the George.

So...any suggestions of possible venues?? I've never gone out in Dublin so I don't know anywhere. Only gay venue I've heard of is the George.

Definite no to the George

My suggestions are lemon jelly and Dakota

Terry Pratchet

• Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators Posts: 26,928 Mod ✭✭✭✭rainbow kirby

Johnnymcg wrote: »
    Definite no to the George

Either of these would be good :)

Also suggesting the Porterhouse or the Market Bar, both because I like good beer!

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 17,990 Mod ✭✭✭✭ixoy

Johnnymcg wrote: »
    Only problem with Dakota was that there was too many of us and we spilt out of the booth all over the floor :)

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 19,240 Mod ✭✭✭✭L.Jenkins

Any chance of a PM when it's all organised?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 107 ✭✭rere

Also suggesting the Porterhouse or the Market Bar, both because I like good beer!

I'd like to second these if that's ok.
    As great as the gay bars in Dublin can be, they're making me miss decent beer.

• Registered Users Posts: 399 ✭✭Ronanc1

Our the younger, non-sceners, non-posters welcome too ive never actually posted here thought i read it quite often :D

• Registered Users Posts: 14,404 ✭✭✭✭Pembily

So where and what time are we meeting????

djhunter30 wrote: »
    Any chance of a PM when it's all organised?

Yep will do

Terry Pratchet

Either of these would be good :)

OK - there's too much indecision here

Market Bar it is

Terry Pratchet

Ronanc1 wrote: »
    Our the younger, non-sceners, non-posters welcome too ive never actually posted here thought i read it quite often :D

Absolutely

Everyone is welcome:)

Terry Pratchet

• Registered Users Posts: 619 ✭✭✭Peadar06

What time will it be at??

Peadar06 wrote: »
    What time will it be at??
    from 7pm

Terry Pratchet

• Registered Users Posts: 8,488 ✭✭✭Goodshape

Market Bar -- good choice. Tasty tasty nachos.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 14,404 ✭✭✭✭Pembily

So Market Bar, Saturday 10 July from 7pm!!! That right?? Hope us hicks from down whest can find the Market Bar!!!;) ;);)

Advertisement