Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

10th July LGBT Forum Queer Beers! - Market Bar

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 619 ✭✭✭Peadar06

Pembily wrote: »
    So Market Bar, Saturday 10 July from 7pm!!! That right?? Hope us hicks from down whest can find the Market Bar!!!;) ;);)

http://www.marketbar.ie/location

This should help you, Pembily.

Peter

• Registered Users Posts: 14,404 ✭✭✭✭Pembily

Peadar06 wrote: »
    http://www.marketbar.ie/location

This should help you, Pembily.

Peter

Thanks a million, wowsers it looks lovely and the Tapas menu looks very tasty :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,468 ✭✭✭Doop

Doop cant attend that date :eek:

aint going be any good if doop isnt there anyway :mad:

*/Storms upstairs slams bedroom door*

:p

• Registered Users Posts: 41,044 ✭✭✭✭Annasopra

Don't forget about this on Saturday

It was so much easier to blame it on Them. It was bleakly depressing to think that They were Us. If it was Them, then nothing was anyone's fault. If it was us, what did that make Me? After all, I'm one of Us. I must be. I've certainly never thought of myself as one of Them. No one ever thinks of themselves as one of Them. We're always one of Us. It's Them that do the bad things.

Terry Pratchet

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 17,990 Mod ✭✭✭✭ixoy

Johnnymcg wrote: »
    Don't forget about this on Saturday
    And feel free to post a reply to let us know if you're going so we've got some idea how many to expect!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,397 ✭✭✭✭azezil

Wait, when's this thing on again, Sunday, right? :confused:

azezil wrote: »
    Wait, when's this thing on again, Sunday, right? :confused:
    Saturday

It was so much easier to blame it on Them. It was bleakly depressing to think that They were Us. If it was Them, then nothing was anyone's fault. If it was us, what did that make Me? After all, I'm one of Us. I must be. I've certainly never thought of myself as one of Them. No one ever thinks of themselves as one of Them. We're always one of Us. It's Them that do the bad things.

Terry Pratchet

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 17,990 Mod ✭✭✭✭ixoy

Johnnymcg wrote: »
    Saturday
    Methinks it's a reference to Boston turning up on the wrong day last time...

• Registered Users Posts: 14,404 ✭✭✭✭Pembily

Brainy Neuron and I will be there!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,272 ✭✭✭Barna77

So I have to look for a bunch of gayers when i get there? :D

• Advertisement

ixoy wrote: »
    Oh I knew he wasn't serious

Terry Pratchet

Barna77 wrote: »
    So I have to look for a bunch of gayers when i get there? :D
    pretty much - yeah, it's not that difficult

Terry Pratchet

• Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators Posts: 26,928 Mod ✭✭✭✭rainbow kirby

Pembily wrote: »
    Brainy Neuron and I will be there!!!

Excellent :D

• Registered Users Posts: 619 ✭✭✭Peadar06

I am on call in work, will try to get out afterwards.

Peter

• Registered Users Posts: 1,311 ✭✭✭mrDerek

Zwillinge wrote: »
    Can I come too? :o:D

A goth picnic!! We should mix them both together :D

gay goths haha quality

ixoy wrote: »

And methinks he was just making with the funnies of the haha variety.

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 42,362 Mod ✭✭✭✭Beruthiel

Az, are you going to this?

Beruthiel wrote: »
    Az, are you going to this?

It's not beyond the realms of possibility...

azezil wrote: »
    It's not beyond the realms of possibility...
    commit yourself why don't you?

Terry Pratchet

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 42,362 Mod ✭✭✭✭Beruthiel

We can take his comment as a no. ;)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,488 ✭✭✭Goodshape

I'll probably go along to this :)

• Registered Users Posts: 401 ✭✭Dwn Wth Vwls

I expect to turn up at some point, but I've been wrong before.

• Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators Posts: 26,928 Mod ✭✭✭✭rainbow kirby

/bump

Don't forget, this is tonight :)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,272 ✭✭✭Barna77

Don't know if I'll go. Not in the mood for anything :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 43,045 ✭✭✭✭Nevyn

My evening is tripple stacked but I will be along.

Barna77 wrote: »
    Don't know if I'll go. Not in the mood for anything :(

You might enjoy it ;)

Terry Pratchet

• Registered Users Posts: 156 ✭✭Deflector

I shall pop along this evening. The only question is whether to arrive at 7.05 or 7.15, so as to balance avoiding another of Deflector's classic awwwwwkward moments with not arriving unduly late. This matter will take some consideration.

glad we didn't organise a picnic now! I'm in the market bar already just grabbing some food

Terry Pratchet

• Registered Users Posts: 8,488 ✭✭✭Goodshape

Where are you siting? I'm heading in now in ten minutes.

• Advertisement

in the very middle as you walk in the door

Terry Pratchet

Advertisement