Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Range Resources (RRL.L) tipped by RHPS

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 426 ✭✭poodles

Georgia Helium Results details...
    http://www.asx.com.au/asxpdf/20110208/pdf/41wn90m7g72tkg.pdf

cooperguy, take a look at the thread I started on Red Emperor Resources last week or so on this forum - RMP are a high leveraged bet to Range's success. More risk but more upside to a success.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,869 ✭✭✭✭Thargor

Do you think we'll see this retracing to 9p or even 8p in the long wait until April Noodles? I think we might, thats 6 weeks, shorter waits than that have done more damage in recent times. Im sticking a few more grand in if it does anyway.

Thargor wrote: »
    Do you think we'll see this retracing to 9p or even 8p in the long wait until April Noodles? I think we might, thats 6 weeks, shorter waits than that have done more damage in recent times. Im sticking a few more grand in if it does anyway.

Hard to know Thargor. I was hovering over the sell at 11p in order to buy back a bit cheaper for free shares but any time I've tried this in the past its bitten me so i resisted.
    I would like to think that 10p is the new floor level seeing as Texas should underpin in there.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 657 ✭✭✭Shauny2010

I think we've seen the last of the single digit quotes for this stock:D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,650 ✭✭✭cooperguy

Thanks poodles, ill take a look at that.

How are they funding the expansions and drilling? Texas has been described as self sustaining but can it provide enough cash flow for all the other on going operations? Or will there be alot of share dilution to try fund the company into the future?

• Advertisement

cooperguy wrote: »
    Thanks poodles, ill take a look at that.

How are they funding the expansions and drilling? Texas has been described as self sustaining but can it provide enough cash flow for all the other on going operations? Or will there be alot of share dilution to try fund the company into the future?

Range will need funds to fund further exploration wells or appraisal wells if Georgia / Puntland are successful however if you check back over the recent news you'll find an announcement that states they have agreed a debt facility that will allow them to draw down funds from 'Dutchess Opportunity Cayman
    Fund'.
    This facility will allow Range to minimise any future shareholding dilution when the time comes.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 98 ✭✭bestie

This stock is really taking off

up nearly 15 % today after 11 % yesterday

• Registered Users Posts: 926 ✭✭✭neil.p.b

Been watching closely and missed the boat a bit, but seriously considering getting in tomorrow. Could at least double from here in 2011

neil.p.b wrote: »
    Been watching closely and missed the boat a bit, but seriously considering getting in tomorrow. Could at least double from here in 2011

My target is 60p + for end of year.

poodles wrote: »
    My target is 60p + for end of year.

I wouldn't be surprised. But i like to very conservative on 1 year predictions! Hoping for 20p+ by the end of the month (again very conservative, we could see it this week.) Interesting to see the RNS tonight, could have it opening 14+ tomorrow. Kicking myself in the foot that i missed the last few days. But i've no doubt we'll look back and laugh at current prices in the (hopefully) near future.

• Advertisement

I cant get to an internet connection all day this week, its driving me mad, cant believe the daily rises for the last few days, wonder when the inevitable drop will come and how bad, I think we are done with single figures now though anyway, fingers crossed.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,650 ✭✭✭cooperguy

I decided to take the plunge with RRL.L but im in the very frustrationg position of having my money floating in space somewhere between two accounts so I cant buy anything until it arrives in my account, all the time im watching the price increase!

• Registered Users Posts: 139 ✭✭AP_MAN

already up nearly 10% today :)
    bestie wrote: »
    This stock is really taking off

up nearly 15 % today after 11 % yesterday

AP_MAN wrote: »
    already up nearly 10% today :)

I see that, jeez I should buy some :P

Already wishing i had bought more this morning!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 50 ✭✭Fr Dougal Mcguire

wish i had bought in sooner. my online account though is on the blink so dont think i'll get on this today either

might just go into bank or broker and get them and take the hit on the price.

me too feeling same... click of a button !!!!

up 20% now @ 13:39pm
    Already wishing i had bought more this morning!!

Topped up at .16. Up +30% now. More to come. An order just went through for 1 million shares.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,907 ✭✭✭✭Kristopherus

Back to 15.75p now.

This is unbelievable tbh, and after 7 months of watching it do feck all it all kicks off just as work starts sending me up and down the country every day so I cant get to an internet connection before 8 in the evening.

I was going to say there's always a brutal retrace with this share and ye should probably wait for that, RRL was regular as clockwork the last 4 times in a row with that before an RNS was due but I dont know whats happening this time, you might be just better off getting in any way you can at this stage, not that I know anything really, this is my first really successful pick.

I was expecting a retrace yesterday after the previous rises and it jumped 10% and today I was expecting one for sure and instead my holding increased in value by nearly my entire annual income from my real job!:P

• Advertisement

closed @ 16:75
    Back to 15.75p now.

• Registered Users Posts: 301 ✭✭colsku

Well done to all who got involved. Missed this one but good to see some more success on here!

colsku wrote: »
    Well done to all who got involved. Missed this one but good to see some more success on here!

Colsku, try RMP - like a mini RRL

• Registered Users Posts: 2,435 ✭✭✭christeb

poodles wrote: »
    Colsku, try RMP - like a mini RRL

You're like a broken record on RMP buddy. We get it.

from ProactiveInvestors

"Range Resources (LON:RRL) responded to a query from the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX) by stating that it is not aware of any information concerning it, that has not been announced and which, if known, could be an explanation for the recent increase in the company’s share price."

Up another 22% today, look at it! :p

http://www.google.com/finance?q=LON:RRL

Thargor wrote: »
    Up another 22% today, look at it! :p

http://www.google.com/finance?q=LON:RRL

Up 22%, market was red, no RNS, just goes to show how good the share is. With the news flow expected in March, April and May it could be a very, VERY good few months.

That has to be the RNS, it must have leaked, which RNS though? There are so many to choose from.

ASX pre market 32c ie 22p ... LSE Looking good for tomorrow :)

Up 22%, market was red, no RNS, just goes to show how good the share is. With the news flow expected in March, April and May it could be a very, VERY good few months.

• Advertisement

What a week its been, only 3 or 4 weeks ago we were wondering if it could break through 10p now we're wondering if it can hold at 20p before the action even starts.

Im putting sell orders in next week for 200k of mine @ 40p and another 100k @ 50p, I know we're a long way off that yet but I cant get to a pc anymore during the day. My remaining 100k Im going to let ride just to see what happens. Anyone else know what they're doing yet?

Who here on Boards.ie is holding this share besides myself, Smcgie and Noodles anyway? Ranger rolecall time, I have 400k average of 5.65p, holding since July 2010.

Advertisement