Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

OAKRIDGE AIRSOFT

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,060 ✭✭✭kev-Oakridge

hey all, just as a reminder, the special offer i ran for july and extende dinto August for the full day for 20 and the half day for 10 euro has ended

just to clarify the prices are:

Half Day: 15 Euro

Full Day: 25 Euro

Annual Membership: 50 euro

Paid Member Half Day: 10 euro

Paid Member Full Day: 20 Euro

• Registered Users Posts: 1,589 ✭✭✭Stealthirl

might pop up sat afternoon kev ;)

Stealthirl wrote: »
    might pop up sat afternoon kev ;)

good stuff, see ya then if ya do :D

• Registered Users Posts: 49 niallallen2436

can i wear a balaclava with a pair of glasses i got with my gun? (i am 15)

i would recomend a proper set of goggles or full face mask.

• Advertisement

i would recomend a proper set of goggles or full face mask.
    all i have is the baliclava and the glasses

have a read of this http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2056016086
    the baliclava and some good googgles would be better
    hobbey airsoft do some nice bolle goggles at a good price

unfortunately under 18's have to wear full face protection

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19 airsoftkiller

have a read of this http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2056016086
    the baliclava and some good googgles would be better
    hobbey airsoft do some nice bolle goggles at a good price
    ok atfer reading that . i am waring good gogles from now on ..... where are my good ones oh well

well its a shame that the others didn't stay and play today, the rain stopped at 11ish and stayed dry all day

it looks like there's good interest in tomorrow :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 366 ✭✭josh68

thanks kev (andy) another fantastic day im bringing a chainsaw next week
    and cutting that tree down so he cant hide in it again :D:D:D:D:D;)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,283 ✭✭✭Ross_Mahon

josh68 wrote: »
    thanks kev (andy) another fantastic day im bringing a chainsaw next week
    and cutting that tree down so he cant hide in it again :D:D:D:D:D;)

Yeah he got me twice! I got the other guy that tried to hide in a tree in the last game, Was chuffed with myself

• Registered Users Posts: 866 ✭✭✭SgtBob

What is it with people and the trees over the last few weeks. :D

SgtBob wrote: »
    What is it with people and the trees over the last few weeks. :D

you should've seen how high up a tree one player got yesterday.... one of the very tall tree's down near the bottom base :eek:

Got a txt today from one of the red storm troopers, looks like we'll have a good few of them up on Sunday :D

• Registered Users Posts: 84 ✭✭ste.rst

expecting many more up sunday kev??

ste.rst wrote: »
    expecting many more up sunday kev??

there's meant to be good numbers comign up on sunday, just waiting on people to confirm it now

Hey All,

Mid week Games: I'm currently looking into opening Oakridge Airsoft for a half day/day mid week if there is interest, for example it could be on Wednesday afternoon from 12 until 4 or something along those lines.

From talking to alot of players they have days off midweek and can find it hard to make it at the weekends, so if your interested please feel free to email me back with what day and times would suit yourselves and if there is enough interest I'll run, the first day would be free to gauge interest and it could be run every week or every second week.

Website upgrades: The website is going to be under going some changes shortly which will include a booking function for anyone who has registered on the website so you can book yourselves in that way, I'm also working on some other functions such as a forum.

Group Discount: I have changed the group discount for anyone organising a group of 10 or more coming up then we wave the walk on fee for the organiser

there's meant to be good numbers comign up on sunday, just waiting on people to confirm it now

excellent should be good gaming so :D

excellent should be good gaming so :D

yup and especially when people see there's a team coming up to play who haven't been there before then that always encourages more to come out and play :D

• Advertisement

yup and especially when people see there's a team coming up to play who haven't been there before then that always encourages more to come out and play :D

sweet have a new toy to try out pity i wont have the correct batterys for the full potenial in time but its still good :p

sweet have a new toy to try out pity i wont have the correct batterys for the full potenial in time but its still good :p

very good so :D

we have a good group of people who play regularly up there and whomay have a battery to lend you that would suit so you can try it out, just depending on what you need

very good so :D

we have a good group of people who play regularly up there and whomay have a battery to lend you that would suit so you can try it out, just depending on what you need
    i have 2 for it so no issue there, just wont be the full potenal of the it ill explain sunday ;)

i have 2 for it so no issue there, just wont be the full potenal of the it ill explain sunday ;)

very good so, we'll see ya's then

I just got congirmation that Dog Company and the Unit will be up on sunday aswell as the red storm troopers :D

there should be some great gaming that day :D

dam it,ill be in the UK all weekend.
    itching to get out with the f2000

dam it,ill be in the UK all weekend.
    itching to get out with the f2000

sorry man, i got a few more bookings there so its shaping up to be a good day :D

• Registered Users Posts: 382 ✭✭touge_drift

i cant confirm yet, but im trying to get up this sunday, my only goal this weekend is to not forget anything or break anything as usual with me haha

i cant confirm yet, but im trying to get up this sunday, my only goal this weekend is to not forget anything or break anything as usual with me haha

do a checklist :P

• Advertisement

is there going to be many up on saturday ?

Advertisement